Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (PS3)

Hemiak

Sign me up, i already have :

- Vanquish

- Wipeout HD

- El Shaddai

- Mirror's edge

- Shadow of the colossus

I try to plat Catherine, Dyad and Child of Eden one day (it's really hard to get back on Ps3 after spent some time on 4 :( ...).

Also i don't understand why Metal Gear Rising ((8.63) (26-35 hours) + ps3 exclusive) is not added on the list ?

It has Catherine, I have to join =D

I only have Mirror's Edge atm, but plan to get more. Great idea for a Project Platinum, and recommend adding Brutal Legend. Then again, it might not be hard enough despite its rarity.

Raiden IV Overkill is on the list? Have fun everyone.. I almost have it though. :awesome: Well getting there.

Anyway sign me up for Too Easy, have Mirrors Edge and VANQUISH.

Only 2 for me: Vanquish and 3D Dot Game Heroes

Sign me up as a pleb that's just passing through.

I'll join in on this :). I have 3D DOT GAME HEROES.

Sign me up, i already have :

- Vanquish

- Wipeout HD

- El Shaddai

- Mirror's edge

- Shadow of the colossus

I try to plat Catherine, Dyad and Child of Eden one day (it's really hard to get back on Ps3 after spent some time on 4 :( ...).

Also i don't understand why Metal Gear Rising ((8.63) (26-35 hours) + ps3 exclusive) is not added on the list ?

All added guys.  Glad we're getting so much interest.

Unfortunately MGR:R is in the Metal Gear PP thread already or it would def be here man.  Maybe I can convince Xionx to loan it to me :D

Surprised that I can actually join a thread like this.

I has the Catherine plat :D

One of the best plats in my collection, hope to get 3D DOT HEREOS at some point, have Shadow of the Colossus in my backlog, annnnnd with this thread up I might just ask my friend if I can borrow Mirror's Edge.

Or not, and just revel in the fact that I made bronze rank in an awesome pp thread like this :3

• Like 1

All added through here. I'll be updating my side of the leaderboard today. Might take a day or two to reflect on the main leaderboard numbers.

I'm also going to be adding a small statistics section in the opening post soon.

Edit: my portion of the leaderboard updated. I never realized how many of you guys don't capitalize your names, wth? I fixed your names on this thread leaderboard as well for those I accidentally capitalized.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Added this to the opening post.  let me know if you guys want any other statistical info added there.

ADDITIONAL STATS

Participants with at least one plat: 25

Participants with more than one: 8 - 32%

PLATS PER GAME

Mirror's Edge: 8 - 32%

Shadow of the Colossus: 7 - 28%

3D Dot Game Heroes: 7

Wipeout HD: 6 - 24%

Vanquish: 6

Catherine: 6

Mamorukun Curse: 5 - 20%

Dyad: 4 - 16%

El Shaddai: 1 - 4%

Child of Eden: 1

Raiden IV: 0

BattleFantasia: 0

Carnival Island: 0

• Like 1

Add me! I have only Mirror's Edge :/

I'm joining for "TOO EASY", only have Wipeout HD platinum.

Sign me up for "TOO EASY"

I only have the Battle Fantasia platinum. 

1L2d384d.png

Champion of Fantasia 

The only other game that interest me in the list is Vanquish. Will most likely do Vanquish in the near future. 

Added. We have our first person with the BattleFantasia platinum.

Good PP idea Hemiak

You can sign me up:)

El shaddai

Catherine (eu and jap)

Dyad

You should consider getting games like House of the dead overkill, muramasa or geometry wars 3 into the list since those wont really fit into another PP thread.

Greets

F!

Fleks_Mhteam.png

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam
  • Like 1

Good PP idea Hemiak

You can sign me up:)

El shaddai

Catherine (eu and jap)

Dyad

You should consider getting games like House of the dead overkill, muramasa or geometry wars 3 into the list since those wont really fit into another PP thread.

Ill add you in just a little bit. Geo Wars and Muramasa are both going in the vita/multi-platform version of the challenge accepted thread. HoD is estimated at 60-100 hours and I set the 55 hr time limit to keep the list from getting out of hand. I didn't realize it but there are actually 3 HoD titles with plats so I won't take it for that reason either. Edited by Hemiak

I just want to point out that "Mamorukun Curse!" is really expensive to import, at least to the UK. I can't find it in stock on Playasia.com and the listings on Amazon have it at £80+. I think games that cost too much should be removed from the list, since not everyone is going to be able to buy Japanese PSN codes to buy the game digitally (assuming its available digitally) and penalizing people for simply not having enough money to buy a rare, japan-only game kinda sucks.

Unless anyone knows where people (including myself) can import a new cheap copy of the game online?

Edited by LeetWolf2

I just want to point out that "Mamorukun Curse!" is really expensive to import, at least to the UK. I can't find it in stock on Playasia.com and the listings on Amazon have it at £80+. I think games that cost too much should be removed from the list, since not everyone is going to be able to buy Japanese PSN codes to buy the game digitally (assuming its available digitally) and penalizing people for simply not having enough money to buy a rare, japan-only game kinda sucks.

Unless anyone knows where people (including myself) can import a cheap copy of the game online?

I picked it up on sale from the NA psn store for $2 about two months ago. I'm not even sure it has a physical release here.  I had no idea it was such a specialty item over there.

Edit:  I just picked up the Carnival Island plat, which moves my total up to 7 for the thread, huzzah!  I think I came in as the 3rd fastest achiever.  About 19 hours spent in total.

Edited by Hemiak

Okay, but what about people outside America that don't have the ability to buy NA PSN codes to buy the game digitally?

It's not on the EU psn store?  I know a couple gamers from your neck of the woods who have played the game, so I didn't think it was that hard to find.  And sorry about the states comment, I saw your Miami, 1989 location and went from that originally. >.<