The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

The only thing I know it's that as close as we get to Wrestlemania I'm more anxious, it could be a great build up for the undertaker lost streak redemption (yeah i cannot get over it yet lol) or a complete disaster. I cannot see a one on one between undertaker versus anyone, he just looked so terrible in the last feud with lesnar. I don't know how's going to look epic if he goes to mania.

........so......Orton Vs Cena in the main event at WrestleMania? .......like really? :rolleyes:

Roman was entrant 30 (that was WWE trolling us by the way). :facepalm:

You know who would have been a better entrant at number 30? Hmmm? Anyone? I'll give you a clue...ANYONE BUT ROMAN!

You know who would have been a better entrant at number 30 in all seriousness? STING. Him and Undertaker could have stared each other down, and it would have been EPIC AS FUCK. Then they could have eliminated each other, to show that they are equals. But no...ROMAN ELIMINATES TAKER :facepalm:

Vince....YOU'RE FIRED. 

52 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

........so......Orton Vs Cena in the main event at WrestleMania? .......like really? :rolleyes:

Roman was entrant 30 (that was WWE trolling us by the way). :facepalm:

You know who would have been a better entrant at number 30? Hmmm? Anyone? I'll give you a clue...ANYONE BUT ROMAN!

You know who would have been a better entrant at number 30 in all seriousness? STING. Him and Undertaker could have stared each other down, and it would have been EPIC AS FUCK. Then they could have eliminated each other, to show that they are equals. But no...ROMAN ELIMINATES TAKER :facepalm:

Vince....YOU'RE FIRED. 

Did you forgot that Sting can't wrestle anymore because at NOC 2015, Seth Rollins injured Sting badly? 

Don't really care about the ppv where people still didn't realize that the results is the same thing that I don't complain when wwe pulls something dumb. Ppv wasn't that great except Kevin owens vs Roman reigns, but thanks to wwe smarks, I still ain't surprised on why I don't watch wrestling anymore. 

Still think TNA is way better than wwe despite some great parts wwe has. Though it just ain't that great at all of wwe standpoint that I don't care if anyone disagree that TNA has great showing that at least people don't bitch a lot, but people still watch wwe of not giving their word they ain't going to watch it anymore just like people false claiming they would cancel wwe network. 

Congrats to Orton 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Number 30: is it going to be the main roster debut of Samoa Joe? Is Finn Balor gonna return early from his injury? Is Kurt Angle a surprise entrant? No. It's Roman Reigns. Oh, let's have him eliminate The Undertaker. Oh, let's have him be in the final 2. A very average royal rumble again. NXT Takeover was far better.

• Like 2

:|...here we go

Cena tears down AJ on Smackdown so the smart booking would be that AJ wins over Cena to prove he is his equal...Or you have Cena beat him and proves his point.

You have Owens retain...but then you have Jericho lose the Rumble so you get rid of the obvious way to get those 2 to battle at Mania

You have Orton win the rumble so he can get the rub he doesn't need.  If he faces Cena then we have seen that match 10000 times and it doesn't matter. If what some are saying is true then Bray will beat Cena at Elimination chamber to face Orton...but then that means Cena's 16th reign is only for 2 weeks so that adds to his numerous 1-4 week title reigns (super impressive).

You could have had  Balor debut at 30 and then they could have started a feud with him and Taker because a lot of people want to see that match (more than Roman vs Taker).

So in the end...this was a good Rumble from a Ring standpoint but a terrible one from a Storyline standpoint.

I thought the Rumble was alright. I was watching with friends, 2 of which just started watching WWE again recently, and 1 doesn't watch at all. That made it more fun. I probably would've been bored if I had watched alone. 

I thought the decision to have Brock, Goldberg, and Taker all be in the final 5 entrants was a weird choice. They should've spread them out.

Roman being number 30 has to be a blatant troll move by WWE.

I was for sure Jericho was gonna win. We noticed him rolling in and out of the ring a lot, I was rooting for him to steal it. Jericho vs. KO would've been perfect to set up here.

Orton winning didn't feel big. I don't know, it was like "Oh ok, I guess." I was excited for AJ vs Orton, until I remembered that AJ lost earlier... fucking Cena vs. Orton #1000000 at Wrestlemania? Really?

Also, why no surprise entrants? Besides Tye Dillinger, but everyone was predicting him at #10 for weeks. I was waiting for Samoa Joe, Balor, Kurt Angle, HBK, Austin, anybody. 

Overall, meh. An alright show I guess. 

12 hours ago, PREDRAG-K said:

Roman being number 30 has to be a blatant troll move by WWE.

That's what I thought too. Hardy har har, WWE.

12 hours ago, PREDRAG-K said:

fucking Cena vs. Orton #1000000 at Wrestlemania? Really?

That's what I thought also. Who wants to see that again? WWE could have done better than this, but a part of me believes they give us as little as possible on purpose, with small effort purposely put into their creative decisions. Why? Who knows. Because they hate us?

Question: Why was Jack Gallagher in this Rumble? I was under the impression that guys from the cruiserweight division could not contend for the heavyweight titles? That was odd to me. Confusing.

That awkward moment when the build to the Rumble is better than the Rumble itself. Goldberg and Taker looked terrible in that match, god damn.

If Orton winning is to set up Bray winning the championship at Elimination Chamber and then for Bray to finally have his WresteMania moment then I'm all for it.

AJ/Cena was great. I didn't want Cena to win but it happened. I'm happy that AJ had a good run as champion (could've been better though) and I'm hoping he can have another one down the line.

I really enjoyed the Rumble. Always my favourite match of the year.

Was surprised to see Randy win though... I thought finally Bray was gonna get some love, but nope.

Like others have said, was interesting to see all the hyped names in the last 5. Not surprising though. Was surprised by Goldberg destroying Brock again though so quickly.

I loved the Corbin - Strowman elimination though. Huge clothesline. Very pretty

With WWE setting up RR vs undertaker, orton vs cena again, and Brey wyatt still seeming to get the shaft I'm just not excited for wrestle mania at all. I probably will only watch to see Brock beat Goldberg. (You know they need to give Brock a big push now or else all that money spent on him went to waste) With elimination chamber I am only going to watch the main event to see if they finally push Brey Wyatt. And both of these events I will not live stream because I can't stand the stuttering of WWE network. Btw except for abyss and the hardy's tna blows. Anyone who is good in tna gets bought up by Vince McMahon. Which in turn makes tna unwatchable. Oh and Seth freakin Rollins injured again? Fml there goes a great feud in him vs the game.

Edited by serialkilla1987

Just now, serialkilla1987 said:

I'm just not excited for wrestle mania at all.

Yeah, me neither tbh. I would much rather see cena vs undertAker Than orton and cena again. Bleh. But wm 33 is shaping up to be a whole lot of nothing. At least its beginning to appear thAt way.

Know what, if they go through with Roman vs. Taker at 'Mania I actually hope Roman wins.  It would be the final nail in the "Roman as a (top) babyface" coffin.  He would get boo'ed mercilessly for the foreseeable future and maybe, just maybe Vince's stubborn ass will have to concede and turn him.  Reigns would be an amazing heel with the natural hate he already receives and beating Taker would cement an actual entertaining future for him so... ugh... here we go... C'mon Reigns!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skidmarkgn said:

Know what, if they go through with Roman vs. Taker at 'Mania I actually hope Roman wins.  It would be the final nail in the "Roman as a (top) babyface" coffin.  He would get boo'ed mercilessly for the foreseeable future and maybe, just maybe Vince's stubborn ass will have to concede and turn him.  Reigns would be an amazing heel with the natural hate he already receives and beating Taker would cement an actual entertaining future for him so... ugh... here we go... C'mon Reigns!!

I've read that the match could be done to "pass the torch" and I fucking loathe that idea. If it's not to "pass the torch" and it's to cement a solid heel run then your approach seems a lot more natural and I'd be able to accept that much more easily xD