The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

8 hours ago, GoodbyeBread said:

Raw was meh in my opinion

While the main event was good, I felt everything in between wasn't really exciting. 

Segments felt dull. Even Seth's sheep comments

( I don't think it's wise to joke about private photos, considering Seth himself  some photos leaked)

Yeah, I was waiting for either Drew or more likely for Dolph to squeeze in a little joke about Seth's photos, but I guess that's too much to ask for these days. After all, it's not the attitude era anymore. :D 

As most of the time, Smackdown was better than Raw. Kane and Daniel Bryan are always fun to watch and both seem to be having a blast, so good for them.

Sometimes it's sad that Smackdown isn't three hours long. Andrade Cien Almas vs Sin Cara was one hell of a match and could have easily gone on for another ten minutes or so. Samoa Joe vs Tye Dillinger was originally scheduled for tonight, but didn't take place. No Samoa Joe, no Dillinger, no Miz (in action), no Usos, no Anderson & Gallows, no Sheamus & Cesaro, no Shelton…

• Like 2

I'm particularly enjoying SmackDown, recently, in particular with last night's episode. I'm even turning positive regarding Carmella as Champion, but I still hope that Asuka will win the Title. I'm also ok with the reunion of the Team Hell No and of the booking of the Sanity (Two loses in a row, right, but they are in an Upper-Card Feud and they will probably redeem themselves at Extreme Rules).

About Raw, well… Completely shitty show, lol. Long live Team Blue.

• Like 2

SmackDown was alright, good updated Extreme Rules PPV so far. We had to see another AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura match, turning into a tag team to make things better. Tye Dillinger vs Samoa Joe wasn't scheduled, wonder why. It's like SmackDown does this more often. If it were a 3 hour show, of course we would see other superstars on the roster. I enjoyed the Miz TV segment, were we had Miz really serious about things. :D

I'm surprised that Sasha Banks vs Bayley wasn't booked for Extreme Rules, so I'm guessing they're saving that for SummerSlam. Rumors say WWE spoiled AJ Styles' opponent (rumored to be Samoa Joe). Even if it's not on the main card, I'm sure the tables match for SAnitY vs The New Day will tear down the house. Hope they can continue feuding to SummerSlam. I'm so annoyed by the fact that people keep talking about the Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley match, how they claim they'll leave the arena if that becomes the main event, blah blah blah. I'm looking forward to the match. 

Apparently TLC will be canceled due to having a lot of PPVs. There were 3 PPVs that streamed within 30 days (April 8 - May 6), so apparently they have to cancel a PPV that goes by the stipulation title. Also, there will be Super Show Down on October 6, which is the same month TLC will be held. I just hope those aren't true because I love TLC.  

• Like 2

Extreme Rules predictions:

Kickoff: Tables Match - SAnitY vs The New Day
Winners: SAnitY

To be honest, the Tables Match should be on the main card instead of the Raw Tag Team Title match. It would have a top spot on any NXT card, and rightfully so, but that's the difference between NXT and WWE. SAnitY has lost a couple of fights already, so it's about time they get a big victory.

WWE RAW Tag Team Championship Match - The Deleters of Worlds vs The B-Team
Winners: The Deleters of Worlds

I can't believe the writers had more creative ideas for Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel than they had for Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt. The Woken gimmicks have unlimited potential, yet the former Miztourage has clearly overshadowed them every single week. All that's left to do is capture Tag Team gold, but they wouldn't dare go that far…or would they?!

WWE United States Championship Match - Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner: Jeff Hardy

Speaking of Woken, Jeff Hardy showed some new/old facets that I like very much. The facepaint is cool, his promos are good. If he's entering the arena with his "No More Words" theme, I might even mark out a little. Swagsuke on the other hand is one unlucky bastard. I hope he's going to win the belt, but I don't believe it will happen.

Extreme Rules Match for the WWE RAW Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax
Winner: Alexa Bliss

Rumor has it that Alexa and Nia aren't the best of friends anymore after Jax unfollowed her and was liking a post where somebody accused Bliss of sleeping her way to the top. You know, the usual social media drama and whatnot. It'll be interesting to see if the two can be professionals when it matters, and of course, if Ronda will be involved somehow.

WWE SmackDown Women's Championship Match (James Ellsworth will be suspended above the ring in a Shark Cage) - Carmella vs Asuka
Winner: Asuka

The Lumberjill match between Asuka and Ellsworth was garbage compared to the one Becky and James had last year. It was entertaining though and I prefer matches like this over the random Six-Woman Tag Team stuff any day of the week. I'm not sure if the title will change hands, but I don't wanna see Asuka getting pinned again.

Baron Corbin vs Finn Balor
Winner: Finn Balor

Baron Corbin adapted one of Chris Jericho's wisest career rules - never stop reinventing yourself. With his new role as Constable of the red brand, it doesn't even matter much if he wins or loses and because of that, the ever so grinning Club leader should get a clean win right here.

Steel Cage Match - Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens
Winner: Braun Strowman

Pretty good feud so far. On one side you have the loud mouth Kevin Owens, who is trying everything he can to get as far away from the giant as possible. On the other side you have the unstoppable monster Braun Strowman, who has to be kept busy until he can cash in his MITB contract. While Kevin is a lot quicker, this time he has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match - The Bludgeon Brothers vs Team Hell No
Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Hard to predict, but I'm picking Harper and Rowan to be the party poopers. As much fun as the nostalgia act is, Daniel Bryan can't be stuck in Team Hell No for long, because it looks like he's finally going to face The Miz at SummerSlam. His contract expires soon too, apparently on September 1, and he hasn't signed a new one yet.

30-Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship - Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins
Winner: Seth Rollins (3:2)

Oh man, I can't wait! Iron Man matches are always great. Michaels vs Hart is one of my favorites ever, followed by Michaels vs Angle. Sadly, it's only 30 minutes, plus a potential overtime, but that should still be enough to steal the show. In the end, I think Rollins will win back the Intercontinental Championship (since he's probably no longer going to challenge Brock at SummerSlam) and maybe drop it to McIntyre later on, but Ziggler could also simply defend it and then start a rivalry with his buddy.

WWE Championship Match - AJ Styles vs Rusev
Winner: AJ Styles

Although this Sunday is indeed Rusev Day, he won't be able to crown himself with the WWE Championship. Styles didn't defeat Nakamura multiple times, only to lose to the Bulgarian Brute outta nowhere. What Rusev can do is try to impress the officials and hope for the best that his push will continue after the PPV.

Bobby Lashley vs Roman Reigns
Winner: Bobby Lashley

So, Sasha and Bayley wanted to beat the hell out of each other, but Angle rather sent them to counselling. Bobby and Roman wanted to fight as well over the past few weeks and good old Kurt was all like "sure, I'll let you fight. On Raw, we settle things in the ring…" . Ah, WWE logic. Anyway, Roman is the favorite, which is why I choose Lashley to win.

• Like 2

Extreme_Rules_2017--d5aa483cb7fd3a7c7f8a27063cd0d412.png

WWE Extreme Rules

July 15, 2018

Predictions

Kickoff: Tables Match - SAnitY vs. The New Day

Winners: SAnitY

This would easily be on the main card, but that's WWE for you. SAnitY's booking on SmackDown during their first days weren't as good, but I believe they'll take the win here and probably prolong the feud with The New Day.

RAW Tag Team Championship - The Deleters Of Worlds (c) vs. B-Team

Winner: B-Team

Hard to predict, I mean, anything can happen. You can expect The B-Team to continue going on a roll winning matches and get the gold, cutting the line in the Tag Team division like others say (although they did win the battle royal legitimately). Matt Hardy lost a lot of matches in a row lately during the weeks and that can change. What I'm excited and curious about is will we actually see Bray Wyatt face off with his brother Bo Dallas in the ring?

Finn Balor vs. "Constable" Baron Corbin

WWE gives Finn Balor another feud. I enjoyed their Twitter war, so I expect the match to be as good as well. I'm starting to like the new Baron Corbin and hope he gets to fight in the next PPVs, steal the spotlight and probably cost Kurt Angle his job. :P Just kidding.    

SmackDown Women's Championship - Carmella (c) (w/James Ellsworth suspended above the ring in a Shark Cage) vs. Asuka

Winner: Carmella (c)

Hard to predict as well, anything can happen. Just because James Ellsworthless is suspended above the ring doesn't mean Carmella will lose the title. James can probably fit through the bars like what Enzo Amore did at SummerSlam 2017, cause a distraction and have the Fabulous kick to Asuka's face and finally get a pinfall of a 3 count. Asuka lost her momentum since her streak broke at WrestleMania 34. On another hand, Asuka can win somehow, maybe getting help from Becky Lynch or someone else. I just don't see Carmella's reign ending sooner.  

United States Championship - Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Winner: Jeff Hardy (c) 

I would put Shinsuke Nakamura as winner above, but c'mon, it's Vince McMahon letting the Japanese fall down. Thinking The Artist's career would brighten up after winning the Royal Rumble 2018 match, thinking he'd win the WWE Championship after his infamous and gruesome heel turn (like, what was the point of that?!), and now he's going for the mid-card title. I really hope he wins, he really needs the victory to start things off here until he reaches the damn top. 

Steel Cage Match - Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens

I have enjoyed their story on RAW. Braun Strowman can probably climb a lot faster than the man with a bowling ball under his shirt (no offence). Kevin Owens has been by far very entertaining, but I wish Sami Zayn was right by his side to make things better. If only Braun Strowman invaded UFC 226 and cashed in on Brock Lesnar right away. 

30-minute Iron Man Match - Intercontinental Championship - Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Seth Rollins

Winner: Seth Rollins

Excited for this match alongside "Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley." I have never seen a boring Iron Man match ever. One of my favorites have to be the 60-minute ones, such as "Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart" at WrestleMania 12 and "Randy Orton vs John Cena" at Bragging Rights 2009. A lot more in the list, like "Sasha Banks vs Bayley" back in NXT. A feud of Dolph Ziggler and the sheep Drew McIntyre could probably start after the match ends. If Drew McIntyre becomes a nuisance, I think Roman Reigns might have his brother's back, but expect the fans to go crazy, or maybe a Dean Ambrose return, huh? Nope. Not much to say about this, I just wanna watch it right away.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Team Hell No

Winners: Team Hell No

A little hard to predict as well, because I don't know much about Daniel Bryan's contract and Kane's run for the mayor. The Bludgeons may as well retain their titles, but people might wanna see the "I'm the tag team champions" vs "No, I'm the tag team champions" vs "No, Iiiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmm the tag team champions" argument one more time. Could it also be a punishment for Daniel Bryan saying that he doesn't trust the long-term booking of the writers? Daniel Bryan vs The Miz for SummerSlam would be great. If that'll happen, then Team Hell No's title reign will be short reigned. The Miz might even play a role in this match. 

Extreme Rules Match: RAW Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax

Winner: Alexa Bliss (c)

Now I can't really say that they spoiled Ronda Rousey's appearance as she'll obviously be involved. I'm looking forward to see the two tear each other apart and hopefully this match will be a lot longer than the Kendo stick match "Alexa Bliss vs Bayley -  Extreme Rules 2017." The two most overrated Women superstars might face off at SummerSlam and of course make other women jealous of Ronda Rousey's immediate push, while others worked their butts off from bottom to top. 

WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) vs. Rusev

Winner: AJ Styles (c)

Would like to see Rusev win, but the WWE 2K "Nah-teen" cover star will enter SummerSlam as champion. Probably not leaving the Barclays Center as champ, and apparently they spoiled who he'll face - Samoa Joe. Hopefully Rusev can get another title shot sometime later. AJ Styles' second WWE Championship reign was amazing as hell. So this Sunday, The Phenomenal One #AndStill

Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley

Winner: No contest/DQ 

Excited for this match. It might end up as a main event, but I don't really care if fans leave the arena. The build up on RAW was awesome. Both men have Spears attached and they're gonna rip each other apart. We'll probably have something like a triple-threat match (or another fatal 4-way if Braun Strowman cashes in) at SummerSlam if Brock Lesnar will defend the title. Brock Lesnar appeared for the first time in about 2 months on TV. Recently at UFC 226, so he might return at Extreme Rules and lay waste to Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley, thus ending the match.

Too bad "Sasha Banks vs Bayley" wasn't scheduled for Extreme Rules, so that may be crystal clear that it's being saved for SummerSlam, which I can't wait for.

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

Kick Off: Andrade Cien Almas vs Sin Cara
This Match is ok, they only had one Match between each other and so is ok having a second Match to end the feud. Pretty easy, Andrade should win again to end the rivalry, before starting to be pushed on SmackDown.
Winner: Andrade Cien Almas

Kick Off: Tables Match: New Day vs Sanity
Ok, first of all, I hate writing Sanity's name with the capital letters, lol. Talking about the Match, a lot of people are complaining about Sanity's booking so far, they should be 0-2 if I'm not wrong, but they were feuding with The Usos, The New Day and Jeff Hardy, not with a casual Ellsworth... So don't worry: tonight, they must win to get a push to the Tag Team Titles.
Winners: Sanity

Finn Balor vs Baron Corbin
I'm enjoying Baron Corbin's new Gimmick, but I say it again: I wish he didn't leave SmackDown Live and he became one of the faces of the Show, he could have still been a good Mid/Upper Carder, and despite liking his Constable Gimmick, I miss the Lone Wolf Corbin. And also, this rivalry with Finn Balor is senseless, done just to give Balor something to do. The fact that WWE has lost trust in Finn Balor is clear, but losing in this Match against Baron Corbin would be the end of him. So, I say Finn Balor, but the problem is that he will do nothing with this victory...

Steel Cage Match: Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens
Ok, this Match has sense, with Kevin Owens trying to have friendship with Braun Strowman, but it didn't work and so they are feuding, simple but good story. Braun can't lose of course, he is Mr.Money in the Bank and he will somehow interact with Brock Lesnar (Or whoever else the next Universal Champion will be), the problem is that Kevin Owens can't afford a squash/bury, so I hope that the Match will be well fought by both and that Strowman won't squash KO.

Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley
This will probably be the Main Event, WWE should have learnt the lesson after Backlash, but where there is Roman, we never know what can happen... By the way, several rumours claim that Roman will once again challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship, I really hope that they won't do that for several reasons, including the fact that Roman and Brock have nothing else to tell, in Storyline. The story of Brock not showing up is not interesting anymore, and I think the two of them have nothing more to tell since WrestleMania. I know that Roman winning can happen, but it will result in a huge loss for Bobby Lashley, and there is to say that, recently, they're building him well (Besides the shitty rivalry with Sami Zayn): if they really want to have Lashley clashing with Brock Lesnar, they must make Lashley win, tonight, against Roman Reigns. I'm not sure if they will do that, there's always the chance of a No Contest/Double Disqualification that will lead to a Triple Treath Match, and I say the latter result.
Winner: Draw

The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs Team Hell No for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship
I'm glad they reunited Daniel Bryan and Kane, I'm very happy for them, but I don't know how much this will last... I mean, Kane should have his mayor things to do, we don't know anything about Daniel's contract... And also, I don't know, what can Bryan and Kane do, besides the whole I'm the Tag Team Champion thing done in 2012-2013? I say nothing regarding Bryan's future, but I don't think they will win the Titles: SmackDown has several other good teams that can run the SmackDown Tag Team Division in their place (Besides, of course, The Bludgeon Brothers), so I say that Harper and Rowan will retain.
Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

The Deleter of Worlds (c) vs The B-Team for the Raw Tag Team Championship
While SmackDown Tag Team Division is pretty good, the Raw one is complete shit, lol. Maybe it's for me, I've never been a fan of the Woken Matt Hardy Gimmick and I'm not enjoying the team of him and Bray Wyatt so much, but there's also to say that the Raw's Tag Teams suck or are not used well. Something must change, and so I pick Dallas and Axel as winners. It's right, they're not the best Team of Raw and they are nothing compared to any Tag Team of SmackDown, but if they want to level up the Raw Tag Team Divison, something must change, so strip the Titles off Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy, please.
Winners: The B-Team

Carmella (c) vs Asuka for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship
No different than Carmella vs Charlotte at Backlash or Carmella vs Asuka at Money in the Bank, I don't like Carmella as Champion, please, just give the Title to Asuka. I'm desperately hoping that Asuka will win, we are in mid summer and I really want Asuka feuding with Charlotte or Becky Lynch for the Title, I'm sick of Carmella and expecially of James Ellsworth. I mean, the story is ok, it's good, but it's enough.
Winner: Asuka

Extreme Rules Match: Alexa Bliss (c) vs Nia Jax for the Raw Tag Team Championship
WrestleMania Rematch and, this time, Jax has few chances of winning: it's seem WWE has lost interest in her and so they gave the Title back to Alexa Bliss to kill time before Ronda Rousey returns and/or Natalya gets involved in the rivalry. I don't think Nia will regain the Championship, so I pick Alexa to retain.
Winner: Alexa Bliss

Jeff Hardy (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the United States Championship
Jeff as US Champion has been nothing special, only in the last few weeks I tried to redeem himself with some Title defences, and I'm also sad that the biting dog didn't allow them to clash on SmackDown, lol. This Match is hard to predict, but I say Nakamura for two reasons: one, Nakamura has lost to AJ Styles and he needs to redeem him, and two, it seems that Jeff Hardy is injured, so he needs time to recover and he should drop the Title, for now.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Iron Man Match: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Seth Rollins
This Match is likely to be the Show Stealer of the night, but it's one of the clearest of the night, at least for me: Dolph Ziggler has won the Championship last month, probably to get Seth Rollins free and to challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship. As I said in the Roman vs Lashley Match, at least one of them will challenge Brock Lesnar, and there's also the option Braun Strowman to consider: maybe there is no space for Seth Rollins, but if they get long with the Roman/Lashley and Strowman/Owens rivalry, Rollins could challenge Lesnar, so he must lose tonight. This loss to Ziggler wouldn't bury him, remember that last year AJ Styles lost twice to Baron Corbin, before challenging Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship, so...
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

AJ Styles (c) vs Rusev for the WWE Championship
Rusev must have writting in his forehead "TRANSITIONAL CHALLENGER", lol, as we know, SummerSlam is near, rumours claim that AJ will be Champion at least until WWE 2K19 will be released, and if they really want him to lose the Title, Rusev is not the right one. I mean, he's cheered and he's also a great performers, but he is not good enough to be WWE Champion, at least for now. AJ Styles' next challenger should be Samoa Joe, so here I have no doubts.
Winner: AJ Styles

And guys, the World Cub is ending, so we can focus back on WWE, lol
  • Like 2

Rusev's not good enough to be a champ? Anybody is good enough after Jinder Mahal. I don't currently care too much about what happens in WWE's main roster (I mainly follow just NXT), but I'd love to see Rusev as WWE Champion.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Juzota said:

Rusev's not good enough to be a champ? Anybody is good enough after Jinder Mahal. I don't currently care too much about what happens in WWE's main roster (I mainly follow just NXT), but I'd love to see Rusev as WWE Champion.

I wouldn't say he's not good enough, but he's on a show with AJ, Shinske, Joe and Daniel Bryan (which coincidentally happens to currently be 2 heels and 2 faces), all guys who most people would say are substantially better.  Until all four of those guys have at least feuded for the title in some capacity (as either champ or #1 contender) Rusev will be kind of an afterthought.  

• Like 2

Extreme Rules

Pros:

- Match order made sense

- some serious bumps actually made it feel more "extreme" than a regular card (props to KO and Lashley, although the airbag under the desk for KO's bump was pretty obvious)

- Shinske FINALLY has a belt

- Lashley's win (although I'm sure it was just to set up a triple threat at SS so Roman can simultaneously get his revenge and win without Brock getting pinned)

Cons:

- anything and everything involving Carmella and Ellsworth.  They're awful and it's a joke she's champ.

- logic problem in the iron man match.  Drew attacked Seth again after Dolph's DQ, shoulda been another DQ.

- crowd was annoying as f--k counting down from 10 and making a buzzer noise every 60 seconds for a half-hour.

- tag division as a whole.  

Everything else was pretty ho-hum.  Lashley and Reigns had a pretty good match, Reigns really Really REALLY needs to learn something other than the Superman punch though.  Iron man match was good despite the flaw in basic logic.  Womens' matches were both garbage.  Tag matches were both garbage.  U.S. title match was actually, in my opinion, booked perfectly (was anyone else completely unaware that Orton was even gone?)  AJ/Rusev was fun but Daniel Bryan and/or Joe chould be the ones feuding with AJ and giving us some MOTY candidates.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ee28max said:

Hulk Hogan reinstated into the Hall of Fame after 3 years is the biggest news of the week. Welcome back, brother. What do you guys think?

You know something brother, I am glad I am back in the Hall of Fame brother. I mean why should I be out but that rapist Tyson, pornstar and drug addict Sunny, homophobic and hater of people with cancer Ultimate Warrior, murderer Snuka, wife beater Stone Cold and pimp Moolah are allowed in. 

So I guess I am saying...I don't really give a shit.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

You know something brother, I am glad I am back in the Hall of Fame brother. I mean why should I be out but that rapist Tyson, pornstar and drug addict Sunny, homophobic and hater of people with cancer Ultimate Warrior, murderer Snuka, wife beater Stone Cold and pimp Moolah are allowed in. 

So I guess I am saying...I don't really give a shit.

Yeah, the hall of fame is a joke.  Wrestling really needs an official HOF done by an independent group of knowledgeable insiders with legit credentials that spans every promotion instead of just being the hall of Vince's personal picks.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

Yeah, the hall of fame is a joke.  Wrestling really needs an official HOF done by an independent group of knowledgeable insiders with legit credentials that spans every promotion instead of just being the hall of Vince's personal picks.  

Well there is the Observer Hall of Fame that is voted on by wrestlers and wrestling journalists.

19 hours ago, Juzota said:

Sorry, I was not clear, but skidmarkgn said all for me. There are other potential challengers and, at least for now, Rusev could only be a transitional challenger for AJ, no big deal. But don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy for him having got a WWE Championship Match on PPV, and I hope he will get others in the future, I've always been a huge fan of Rusev. I say only that winning the Title now, in this very moment for SmackDown, wouldn't be ok. And as we saw, he lost.

By the way, I'm happy that Bobby Lashley won against Roman Reigns, the chances of the fourth Roman vs Brock are less and less than ever, luckily. I don't know if this will lead to have Bobby Lashley as the sole challenger for the Universal Championship, I wonder what Roman Reigns will do. Also, will Kevin Owens continue his feud with Braun Strowman to prevent him challenging for the Title now, since maybe they want Bobby Lashley as the sole challenger? If I were a booker of Raw, I would continue the Feud with Owens doing a lawsuit against Strowman for injuring him, but I guess we'll have some answes tonight on Raw...

Also, I find this thing comic: it's more than a whole year that Brock Lesnar is Champion and he rarely shows up on Raw and/or defend his Title, it's a year and three months. And only now, Kurt Angle warns him to show up or he will be stripped of the Championship, lol. Kurt is getting old, I guess…

Regarding the Hulk Hogan situation, I don't care of him, but this may lead to his return.

Also, little fact: since Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins main evented, this was the first time since 2001 that the Intercontinental Championship was defended in the Main Event, and the first time since 2012 (Exluding multi-men Matches such as Royal Rumble Matches) that Dolph Ziggler main evented (And won) a PPV (In a 1 vs 1 Match).

Oh and I forgot, yeah, I knew Randy Orton was gone, lol, I read that he had a injury (I don't remember where, maybe in his shoulder) and he had surgery, I expected his return but not tonight, I wonder if what we saw tonight was a full Heel Turn or just a message to Shinsuke Nakamura (Which would also allow an injured Jeff Hardy to disappear for a while). I hope it was a full Heel Turn, as a Heel Randy as Always given his best.

• Like 2

I was enjoying the booking done on Raw regarding the Universal Championship... Until I saw the results of the Triple Treath Matches. Why again Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley? Doing that, their Match of Extreme Rules will be forgotten, who will remember that Match when they will clash again two weeks later in a Match where there is something on the line. And also, after losing clean to Lashley at Extreme Rules, Roman had no reasons to be added to the Triple Treath Matches. But it could be ok, if only Lashley didn't win the other: why didn't they do Reigns vs Rollins for next week, or Balor vs Lashley, just to give Balor some credibilty (Otherwhise he will continue to say "i'M tHè fìRSt uNìVerSAl cHAmpìION!!!111! until 2030 without getting anything else and losing every important Match he partecipates in...)

And also... Why did they put Drew McIntyre in the mix? I'm glad of that because I like him, but why didn't they put Jinder Mahal looking for payback against Roman Reigns instead of him, at least Reigns could have pinned him and maybe he would have got less boos by the crowd (Even if they wish Balor would have won, of course).
  • Like 1

So many WWE mysteries left unsolved. There are probably much many more, but let me start with last year's "Bray Wyatt/Finn Balor" feud. Who was Sister Abigail? Then, The Great Khali's appearance after the Battleground PPV? What was the point of Shinsuke Nakamura's infamous heel turn at WrestleMania if he never beat AJ Styles? Then this that many people are pissed about - Roman Reigns losing at Extreme Rules and getting closer to the Universal Championship the next night, leaving other superstars behind and getting another Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley match next week. 

I'm happy with what they're doing with Dolph Ziggler. I thought he'd lose at Extreme Rules. I think he's one of them who only do it for the money, like Batista, and it's been long enough since his push, at least now he has a title. I feel like DOW is splitting soon. Hopefully The B-Team can hold on to the titles for a little long time. Would like to see Sasha Banks vs Bayley, especially in Brooklyn once again, but the story is just boring and isn't constant. First they beat the crap outta each other, now they're talking. Such things.   

Edited by ee28max

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Also, will Dean Ambrose ever give back the 15.000 dollars to Chris Jericho? And most importantly, who threw the pie at Kevin Owens?

Ah yes, those too. We should probably come up with a list of the mysteries when no one's posting anything. :highfive:  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:
. Why again Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley?

It's simple, their RAW match will have some sort of non-finish, be it from a run-in, DQ, whatever.  Then, the SS match will be turned into a triple threat so Roman can double up on the crowd infuriating bullshit.  He'll pin Lashley, getting his "revenge" for the ER loss (and whatever setbacks he'll eventually get to overcome in the build) and simultaneously Brock can lose the title without taking the pin, followed by another high profile PPV ending with the crowd booing the golden boy out of the arena.  Vince booking 101.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skidmarkgn said:

It's simple, their RAW match will have some sort of non-finish, be it from a run-in, DQ, whatever.  Then, the SS match will be turned into a triple threat so Roman can double up on the crowd infuriating bullshit.  He'll pin Lashley, getting his "revenge" for the ER loss (and whatever setbacks he'll eventually get to overcome in the build) and simultaneously Brock can lose the title without taking the pin, followed by another high profile PPV ending with the crowd booing the golden boy out of the arena.  Vince booking 101.

Would be ideal if Braun Strowman decides to cash-in at the beginning of the match to make it a fatal 4-way. Not at the end where Roman Reigns wins so The Monster would take advantage of Roman's exhaustion to make him look weak. 

Summerslam Prediction:

Finally, everyone is expecting for Brock Lesnar to lose his title at Summerslam, while I still think he will, I think he will have a shock win against Bobby Lashley/Roman Reigns, stunning everyone and make us go WHAAAA, but then I think Strowman will cash in and win against Brock, which then Strowman will feud with either Lashley or Reigns, they can easily make a story out of that.

Thoughts? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

Summerslam Prediction:

Finally, everyone is expecting for Brock Lesnar to lose his title at Summerslam, while I still think he will, I think he will have a shock win against Bobby Lashley/Roman Reigns, stunning everyone and make us go WHAAAA, but then I think Strowman will cash in and win against Brock, which then Strowman will feud with either Lashley or Reigns, they can easily make a story out of that.

Thoughts? 

What's in my mind is that Brock Lesnar immediately relinquish the Universal Championship the following night after SummerSlam and shock the whole world (if Braun Strowman had cashed-in at SummerSlam to make it a fatal 4-way). So it's either Brock Lesnar or Braun Strowman leaving SummerSlam as champion. It will obviously be a 500+ day title reign for Brock Lesnar by SummerSlam time. 

Just my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

I would prefer a triple threat with Drew, Bobby and Lesnar.

So, next week Bobby wins, following week Reigns vs Drew for a third spot and we have the triple threat.

But kinda impossible have Reigns out of the scene. It's just me dreaming :/

Just doesn't sound right having Roman Reigns excluded on something big. I also find it funny how Finn Balor wins pointless matches, but loses the important ones. At Extreme Rules, they would've given us at least Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley vs Finn Balor vs Elias vs Drew McIntyre instead of just Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley. This would just be used to avoid fans seeing it again next week, thus trying to indoctrinate them in forgetting the one on one match ever happened.   

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ee28max said:

What was the point of Shinsuke Nakamura's infamous heel turn at WrestleMania if he never beat AJ Styles?

Well that one is obvious. Vince was tired of people telling him that AJ vs Nakamura was a dream match. He was like "GODDAMMIT, ROMAN IS A DREAM MATCH. WE WILL GIVE THOSE MARKS THEIR "DREAM MATCH" AND MAKE SURE IT SUCKS...THEN WE WILL GIVE THEM THE SAME DREAM MATCH UNTIL THEY ARE SICK OF IT. THEN ROMAN WILL GET OVER"

Or something like that :P

• Like 1