The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

5 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Is it me, or are there too many matches on the Money in the Bank Card? They've announced Bryan vs Cass again, and now we are at 10 matches... Definetely too much for me.

Because Vince thinks that more is better. It is really insane.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Is it me, or are there too many matches on the Money in the Bank Card? They've announced Bryan vs Cass again, and now we are at 10 matches... Definetely too much for me.

Thought it was 9 after Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass was announced. Make it 11 for whoever wins the Tag Team Battle Royal on RAW this Monday to face "Woken" Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt for the RAW Tag Team Championships. Does this have to do with anything about rumors being that Money In The Bank would be part of "Big Four" (actually "Big Five" for that matter?)

• Like 1

RAW was boring. I hated the fact how they kinda teased what was gonna happen at Money In The Bank when they had Finn Balor take the MITB briefcase (and Samoa Joe recently I think and Shinsuke Nakamura last year), as well how fake that Coup De Grace from the ladder was (you could see it by the camera angle they were using, but I could be wrong). I preferred the Coup De Grace from the ladder at NXT TakeOver Brooklyn 2015. The Alexa Bliss/Bayley substitution was kinda cool at first, and then from outta nowhere the new "constable" decided to call it a DQ, which is making this whole Bayley story so confusing. I don't even know if this whole Baron Corbin "constable" thing is part his push or screwing Kurt Angle or something like that. Too bad the Women's MITB only has one heel and I wish it had more, but no problem nevertheless. I was also shocked how the creative team made Roman Reigns save Seth Rollins from Jinder Mahal and Elias, making the crowd go nuts and it looked like he was being cheered (maybe I'm wrong). 

SmackDown was better than RAW at least. The signing contract had to be done away from the ring which I do not know why, but it was fine. Karl Anderson gets a win from Harper so we'll see if Luke Gallows gets one from Rowan next week. I've been tired of the squash matches The Bludgeon Bros had in consecutive weeks. Charlotte Flair lost to Becky Lynch for the second time, I was expecting that. Looks like SmackDown's Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass is RAW's Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn - which I find better. I liked how he crossed another line talking about Bobby's lies being part of the US Army, making the feud more exciting and fire. 

• Like 4

As cool as it was to see Becky win, it doesn't make much sense. Charlotte didn't lose at WrestleMania, because apparently they wanted to build the division around her and push her for a future match against Ronda Rousey. Yet 48 hours later, she lost to Carmella - one of the worst female competitors in the ring - and tapped out to Lynch after roughly 8 minutes this week on Smackdown. Don't get me wrong, a loss here and there doesn't hurt Flair at all. Still boggles my mind though, that the writers rather kill the streak instead of having Asuka win the title at WrestleMania. Charlotte could have won the rematch at SummerSlam for example, to push her from that point on.

What I find quite interesting is the story between Andrade Cien Almas and Sin Cara. It may not be the original Sin Cara anymore, but I still like the idea. La Sombra and Sin Cara have history together and know each other, so it's a neat build up for a little feud. At least Andrade and Zelina are on TV every week.

• Like 3

So Cm Punk is fighting again.He won in court...can he win in the octagon....I am going to say

52b.gif

Also it should be exciting. I mean both him and Mike Jackson are 0-1-0 so tonight we will see at least someone get their first win. Now I don't watch UFC...but at least Punk's fights are so short I can squeeze it in before going to bed :P

• Like 2

CM Punk did a better job than last time, that's for sure. Still not enough for the UFC, especially after four years of training. Even Dana White doesn't wanna see Punk compete again :P .

Has anyone watched NJPW Dominion?! Man, what an amazing show! History was definitely made B)

Spoiler

f9nSG7o.jpg

• Like 2

Am i the only one getting tired of Braun winning all the time? But besides that, RAW seemed like a pretty entertaining show based on the highlights I watched. Except for Jinder and Roman.. IDC but I won't be a fan of this feud no matter what

RAW was better for what it was. The MITB Men's & Women's Ladder match promo was good. Everything building up to this Sunday was not much of a problem. The so-called Military obstacle segment and Sami Zayn's heel character is getting better by the minute. Let's see what SmackDown has in store for us tonight. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Jeff Hardy and Daniel Bryan vs Shelton Benjamin. I'm sure Jeff Hardy won't be defending his US title at MITB and I hope he does not. Just curious about this Women's MITB summit. Gonna have to take a look at it tonight. 

Oh, and Baron Corbin's shaved head was so funny and had me laughing so hard at it 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 3

The segment with all the Money in the Bank partecipants on the ladder was trash, for me... But in a good way. It was, basically, a repeat of the one held in 2016, but I found the one done last night a bit better because of everyone screaming like kids and covering everyone else's speeches, lol, and Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman screaming was gold.

I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Also, I loved Kevin Owens saying his thought regarding Baron Corbin's new haircut, it made a good pop. Honestly I never had a problem with Corbin's hair and I never had fun of him, but there is to say that this new haircut is not bad at all. Also, it really fits his new Constable role.
  • Like 2

Well, today is day #435 for Brock's title reign, he has officially passed Punk.  By the way, in that time he (Brock) defended 10 whole times.  Punk's reign, 141 defenses.  Vince should be so proud of himself for putting on such a pathetic display.  Man's 72 years old and still has the mentality of a child.  

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

Well, today is day #435 for Brock's title reign, he has officially passed Punk.  By the way, in that time he (Brock) defended 10 whole times.  Punk's reign, 141 defenses.  Vince should be so proud of himself for putting on such a pathetic display.  Man's 72 years old and still has the mentality of a child.  

It is the same when Nikki beat AJs record. I mean she lost basically every single match and even had a screwy finish on the "final" day before the record was broken.

Also New Day taking down Demolition's record because Demolition was suing the WWE...at least New Day defended it more often but that just means we had the same fucking match every single week for over a year.

Don't hold a record and piss Vince off...not a good combo

• Like 2

No offence to you, guys... But the ones complaining about Lesnar's reign make me laugh. Remember two things:

-CM Punk's "record" was recognized by WWE, ok, but his reign was not the longest of all time, but just the longest of the modern era;

-We are talking about two different titles, so I think that Lesnar's reign doesn't cover Punk's so much.

Also, ok, you may complain about the Title Defenses, and so on, but of the 141 defenses made my Punk, most were done at House Shows, were a Title hardly change hands. I'm the first complaining about Brock Lesnar not showing up on Raw so often and I really wish Roman Reigns won the Universal Championship for this reason, but learn seeing the positive things of Brock Lesnar's reign: he has made the Universal Championship a really prestigious Title, and every time he defends it, WWE makes a lot of money... And Vince knows that. Remember that WWE is a society and doesn't listen to the fan so much, besides some events such s Daniel Bryan's road to WrestleMania XXX. Due to Lesnar's few defenses, and to due to the Title being, at least for me, prestigious, the one who will beat Brock and win the Universal Title will have a huge legacy on his hands. And since it will probably be Seth Rollins... Please, stop complaining about the Title Reigns lenght. Remember that what makes a Title Reign special is not the number of defences, you can make 8373773 defenses but have a shitty reign (Example: Besides John Cena's, I HATED the US Open Challenges done by the likes of Styles, Owens and Roode, and the Intercontinental one done by Roman Reigns), and also have few defences but a good reigns that helps elevate the Title.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

No offence to you, guys... But the ones complaining about Lesnar's reign make me laugh. Remember two things:

-CM Punk's "record" was recognized by WWE, ok, but his reign was not the longest of all time, but just the longest of the modern era;

-We are talking about two different titles, so I think that Lesnar's reign doesn't cover Punk's so much.

Also, ok, you may complain about the Title Defenses, and so on, but of the 141 defenses made my Punk, most were done at House Shows, were a Title hardly change hands. I'm the first complaining about Brock Lesnar not showing up on Raw so often and I really wish Roman Reigns won the Universal Championship for this reason, but learn seeing the positive things of Brock Lesnar's reign: he has made the Universal Championship a really prestigious Title, and every time he defends it, WWE makes a lot of money... And Vince knows that. Remember that WWE is a society and doesn't listen to the fan so much, besides some events such s Daniel Bryan's road to WrestleMania XXX. Due to Lesnar's few defenses, and to due to the Title being, at least for me, prestigious, the one who will beat Brock and win the Universal Title will have a huge legacy on his hands. And since it will probably be Seth Rollins... Please, stop complaining about the Title Reigns lenght. Remember that what makes a Title Reign special is not the number of defences, you can make 8373773 defenses but have a shitty reign (Example: Besides John Cena's, I HATED the US Open Challenges done by the likes of Styles, Owens and Roode, and the Intercontinental one done by Roman Reigns), and also have few defences but a good reigns that helps elevate the Title.

Gonna have to disagree with you on this.  A title being completely absent for months at a time doesn't make it "prestigious".  What it does accomplish however is cutting out the most important part of a weekly show.  Since Wrestlemania there's been almost zero feuding over what's supposed to be your main attraction.  Reigns and Brock had their cage match at an event that was a glorified house show and since then... nothing.  Riegns or an announcer will bring up being the "uncrowned champion" once and a while and that's it.  The title NEEDS TO BE ON THE SHOW to be prestigious.  A champion NEEDS TO DEFEND to make the title prestigious.  If they wanted the title to legitimately matter then they need to pull their heads out of their asses and try booking logically for once.  KO had a chance to be a serious champ, instead, they booked him like a complete phony until he lost it to an aging part-timer, so he could eventually lose to our current aging part-timer, it's bullshit.  There's a guy out there in Strowman who could have been the best monster champion the WWE has seen in a loooooong time.  Instead, they job him out to Reigns, a guy who has officially been rejected, and put him in a tag team comedy act.  More bullshit.  The way to build the credibility to a title isn't taking off of TV because your champ is a part-time worker, it's smart. logical booking, which has been ignored by Vince so he can stroke his own ego and play his petty games.  There's a reason RAW's ratings are hitting record lows.  People are getting fed up with Vince acting like a spoiled child and are just tuning out.

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 1

RAW was better than all the last few RAWs combined, but it's not like it was hard to do... Smackdown was good as always but I'm so tired of WWE lately, I hope Takeover hypes me for MITB this sunday. 

Speaking of that, it's almost time for predictions but am I the only one thinking WWE is going to troll their fans once again and make Asuka and Shinsuke lose their respective matches ? I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen unfortunately but I hope that they realize that if Shinsuke doesn't win, he his done forever as a main eventer in WWE.

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 2

SmackDown was another cloud in the sky, which I mean good. Again I hated how they made The Miz take the briefcase but it was funnier how there were pancakes inside of it. This makes me wonder; Are the briefcases on RAW the exact same ones on SmackDown? Another new haircut - Baron Corbin on RAW, Samoa Joe on SmackDown.

Money In The Bank (2018) happens to be one of the most unpredictable PPVs and may result in another disappointment added to thousands of gallons of water. I'm excited for TakeOver: Chicago this Saturday and I kinda wish we'd get Kairi Sane vs Lacey Evans on the main show to prolong their feud, but it's alright. I'm confused to whether we'll be seeing "Woken" Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt defend their RAW Tag Team Championships against The B-Team. 

• Like 2

STILL having Lesnar as champion is utterly pointless and stupid. The Tomato Sauce Universal title holds next to no credibility anymore as it isn't even shown on the Brand it represents because of his contract. Lesnar having the title just prevents young up and comers from making a name for themselves. At least give it to someone who actually cares about the sport damn it!!! 

The word is he's going to have it until Summerslam, counting down the days. I wouldn't care if Baron Corbin had it as this point. 

Edited by willmill97

2018 WWE Money In The Bank Predictions

Warning: I'm an old wrestling fan (since 1984) who likes to focus on storylines and the future. Some of this is me thinking ahead to a little after Wrestlemania next year, so it goes on a bit. Also, I don’t know the official match order.

01) WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship (The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson)

The Bludgeon Brothers. I'd prefer if Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson won since they are more versatile and better suited for later storylines (Styles reunion).

02) Singles match (Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn)

Bobby Lashley (more on this later). Lashley needs to move on because this rivalry is helping no one. I'd prefer Sami Zayn since Lashley's UFC and TNA stuff mean nothing to me.

03) Singles match (Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass)

Big Cass, I guess. Don't care since I don't like either, but a loss here can roll Bryan into a rivalry match vs Joe at Extreme Rules (continuing their thing from SmackDown a few weeks back) and Nakamura/Bryan at Summerslam.

04) WWE Intercontinental Championship (Seth Rollins (c) vs. Elias)

Elias. Elias losing helps nobody (both are red hot now), but winning lays foundations for later, bigger things for Summerslam. I'm fine either way though (love both)

05) WWE SmackDown Women's Championship (Carmella (c) vs. Asuka)

Asuka, because I love her and she makes for a better story. Asuka's wins here, Charlotte cashs in at extreme rules during Asuka vs Carmella rematch and takes the title, then summerslam's either a wrestlemania rematch or Carmella/Flair/Asuka triple threat.

06) WWE Raw Women's Championship (Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey)

Ronda Rousey. WWE wants Rousey wearing the belt when she goes into UFC's hall of fame (July 5th). Nattie will heel on her at Summerslam.

07) Singles match (Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal)

Roman Reigns. Don't care (don't like either that much right now). The story is just dumb.

08) Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship (AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura)

Shinsuke Nakamura. Like ItachiTheDestroyer said, if they don't it now, then Shinsuke's done. Bonus: Shinsuke as champ can face Daniel Bryan later and can lead to Bryan vs Styles further on down. Great way to restore excitement to the WWE Universe.

09) Women's Money in the Bank (Ember/Charlotte/Bliss/Becky/Natalya/Lana/Naomi/Banks)

Charlotte Flair. I want it to be Becky Lynch, but WWE loves Charlotte and it'd work for the reasons I listed above. Everybody else on the list either doesn’t need it (Ember Moon) or it’d be wasted on (Lana).

10) Men's Money in the Bank (Strowman/Balor/The Miz/Rusev/Roode/Owens/Joe/New Day)

Kevin Owens. While the Miz would be gold with this, Kevin Owens solves a ton of problems on Raw. After beating Sammie, Lashley moves on to face Lesnar. KO reunites with Sammie and becomes the Authority's new main guy, beating Lesnar/Lashley by cashing in at Summerslam pinning Lashley. KO does the same thing Seth did when he beat Lesnar, so Lesnar can leave for UFC after being indefinitely suspended. This allows KO (with Sammie) to fued Balor, Stroman, Dean (when he returns) & whoever else between Summerslam and Wrestlemania to get the Universal Title's respect up. Roman beats KO at mania and we all finally move on. Then we draft Joe back to RAW for the Joe/Roman fued WWE screwed up.

Since WWE finally got Lesnar past CM punk’s record, he can drop the belt. Geez, Demolition/New Day, A.J.Lee/Nikki Bella, making Bret Hart  invalid for GrandSlam with petty technicalities, and now Punk with Lesnar. WWE is pitifully petty.

• Like 3

Man, I actually thought it was early for the predictions, I forgot that we are only three days away from the Pay Per View, lol. Good, I really wanted to share my predictions :D

Kick Off: SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
I'm sorry for Anderson & Gallows, because since they went to SmackDown, they did almost nothing, and I have the feeling that they are in this Match only to give Harper & Rowan two opponents before they clash with the Sanity. It would have been better, for me, to have Gallows & Anderson involved in the rivalry between Styles and Nakamura, maybe even by betraying Styles, just to give to this Tag Team Match some hype. So, Harper & Rowan will win this one and continue their reign... Which has been poor, until today. I hope things will change during the Summer.
Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn
I really don't know what to say about this. I thought they would have built Bobby Lashley as an unstoppable machine and by having him challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title instead, he has been booked as a nerd constantly mocked by Sami Zayn, like the ultimate idiot he wants us to believe he is. Do we want to talk about the segment with Lashley's sisters? Man, until now, Bobby's return is a huge lost occasion... But they are still in time: SummerSlam is in two months, so, if they really want to have Lashley vs Lesnar, they have some months to build Lashley in a good way. I don't think the Match will happen, but Lashley is back since few months so he can't afford a loss: Sami Zayn will have a chance to redeem himself, maybe thanks to Kevin Owens.
Winner: Bobby Lashley

Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass
It seems WWE has lost faith of Big Cass because of the incident in a Segment before Backlash and because he has injured his knee again, so I go with Daniel Bryan. I don't know if he will win the WWE Championship or not, or if he will feud with The Miz, but I'm pretty sure Daniel Bryan will be involved in the Title feuds during the Summer. And he must win against Big Cass at Money in the Bank to do that, of course. Unless Bryan won't renew his contract, that expires in September...
Winner: Daniel Bryan

Roman Reigns vs Jinder Mahal
Another Match I really have no interest in. And it's a shame, because during his SmackDown days, I was a huge fan of Jinder Mahal, I have no shame in saying that, but since he is on Raw, I'm finding him annoying. But Roman Reigns is even more annoying, rumors claim this rivalry with Mahal is just a pause in his Universal Championship pursuit, that will culminate in a Match at SummerSlam against Brock Lesnar... God please, no! I go with Mahal, by the way.
Winner: Jinder Mahal

Intercontinental Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs Elias
This is a Match I'm really interested in: I've always been a fan of Seth Rollins, I consider his 2018 the peak of his career, maybe a little less compared to 2015, but Seth is in his prime. Elias, on the other hand, has always had a good consideration by WWE since he made his debut last year, and his Push has been well received: he's a great Performer, he can make a crowd reaction whenever he wants, and he deserves a Title run. Maybe it won't happen now, probably in a Rematch held on Raw or at Extreme Rules, but Elias will win the Intercontinental Championship before SummerSlam, to allow Seth Rollins to challenge Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. There's always the chance that Lesnar's opponent may be, once again, Roman Reigns, but I hope this won't happen...
Winner: Elias

SmackDown Women's Championship: Carmella (c) vs Asuka
I don't know if you remember my predictions for Backlash, last month: I said that I had no faith in Carmella as Women's Champion, and that she would have lost the Title against Charlotte at her first defence. As we know, this did not happen, but I've not changed my mind: I don't know why, but I don't like Carmella as Champ, I really hope she'll lose the Title against Asuka, who is one of my favourite womens in WWE. And also, own it, we all want to see Asuka, Charlotte and Becky feud over the Title, this Summer.
Winner: Asuka

Raw Women's Championship: Nia Jax (c) vs Ronda Rousey
Can I say... That I don't care about this Match? I know it's really important because of the star power Ronda brings, but I'm not interested in it! And there are rumors that this Match will be the Main Event... Please, god, no! As far as I'm concerned, the Main Event must be Styles vs Nakamura, but as you will read later below this Match, I don't think this will happen... So, the fear that the Raw Women's Championship Match will main event Money in the Bank is really high. While walking in my non-interest, I choose Ronda.
Winner: Ronda Rousey

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Braun Strowman vs Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens vs Bobby Roode vs Samoa Joe vs The Miz vs Rusev vs Kofi Kingston/Big E/Xavier Woods
Some weeks ago, I had no doubt: The Miz would have won. But the great build up of the Match, done expecially on SmackDown, has given me doubts: Joe, Rusev and The New Day have now higher chances of winning, but I still feel The Miz will win. I don't think that a Raw SuperStar will win, since Brock Lesnar never show up and they basically can cash, lol... And also, as you've read, the candidates of facing Lesnar for the Title are Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and maybe Bobby Lashley, there would be no space, at least for now, for Braun Strowman and the others. Between the SmackDown Superstars, of course, I choose The Miz because he may feud with Daniel Bryan during the Summer; Samoa Joe may directly feud with Styles and/or Nakamura for the WWE Championship, while Rusev may still stay in the Mid-Card and The New Day in the Tag Team Division. I say Miz, but I wouldn't be mind if WWE surprises has and gives the win to someone else.
Winner: The Miz

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss vs Ember Moon vs Natalya vs Naomi vs Lana
As you've just read, I think a SmackDown Superstar will win the Men's Briefcase. So, the 50/50 law, tells me that a Raw Women's will win the other briefcase. I don't follow the Women's divison so much, but I say Alexa Bliss, I have this feeling.
Winner: Alexa Bliss

WWE Championship: Last Man Standing: AJ Styles (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Here we are. In my opinion this Match should be the Main Event of the PPV: it will give this rivalry what it deserves, to Main Event a PPV. And if Styles and Nakamura will finally go all out, we could be sure that the PPV will end in a great way, regardless of the winner. There is to say that the build-up done during the last week was nothing special, it would have been perfect if the two of them brawled on the last SmackDown, and because of that, I'm scared this will not be the Main Event. By the way, ever since Backlash, I've always claimed that Nakamura would have won: we had two draws, this will probably be the last chapter of the rivalry, and Styles' chances of winning are higher than the last two times. But I want to be different, and I say Nakamura again! Of course AJ Styles will have a Rematch clause and this will result in the rivalry going on, but we may have a multi-men rivalry, with the adding of Daniel Bryan, and/or someone between The Miz or Samoa Joe depending on who wins the Money in the Bank contract, who knows.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Like 3

Kickoff: WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match - The Bludgeon Brothers vs Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows
Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Harper and Rowan are the Tag Team Champions for a couple of months now, though they've done nothing important since WrestleMania. Still, anything but a title defense would be a huge surprise.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match - Elias vs Seth Rollins
Winner: Seth Rollins

It's a shame Seth curb stomped Elias' new guitar. It had style, it had class, it had the right look for a future champion. Remember Rick Rude wearing airbrushed tights with the IC belt on it? Anyway, after destroying the guitar, Rollins will also crush Samson's dream of becoming the new Intercontinental Champion.

Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn
Winner: Bobby Lashley

Lashley should be the clear winner here. Big props to both Sami and Bobby though. They did the best they could to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Why segments like the one with Lashley's "sisters" even get sanctioned is beyond me.

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair vs Ember Moon vs Lana vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Sasha Banks
Winner: Charlotte Flair

On the Raw side, Nattie has the best chance, if Ronda should win the title. They are best friends, so turning heel and cashing in on Rousey seems logical. Regarding Smackdown, Becky would be cool, but Charlotte has been booked quite poorly as of late and needs to get back on track somehow.

Big Cass vs Daniel Bryan
Winner: Big Cass

Hate to pick Enzo's former partner, because no matter what the writers do with him, Big Cass comes across like Goofy trying to be the big bad wolf. He doesn't belong in a top spot if you ask me. Instead of having a feud with The Miz for half a year, Daniel Bryan has to waste his time with Colin Cassady.

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match - Asuka vs Carmella
Winner: Asuka

I'm not sure if Asuka is going to win the Women's Championship at Money in the Bank, but I really hope so. There are rumors that James Ellsworth will show up and if true, then it's likely he'll be involved in this match - either to help Carmella or screw her. May it be one way or the other, it would result in a stupid DQ finish.

Jinder Mahal vs Roman Reigns
Winner: Roman Reigns

The only reason I'm gonna watch this fight is to hear the crowd hijacking it. Let's go Chicago!

WWE Raw Women's Championship Match - Nia Jax vs Ronda Rousey
Winner: Ronda Rousey

Way too early, yet here we are. "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey is getting the opportunity of a lifetime. I'm actually looking forward to it and want Ronda to succeed. Rousey had an awesome match with Stephanie, which means a lot. It will be interesting to see what she can do with a girl like Nia Jax.

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Braun Strowman vs Bobby Roode vs Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens vs Rusev vs Samoa Joe vs The Miz vs a member of The New Day
Winner: Braun Strowman

Man, what an unpredictable MITB Ladder Match. Braun is the unbeatable monster. Finn Balor would benefit greatly. Samoa Joe has been on a role. The Miz or Kevin Owens would be the perfect fit. Five guys, five potential briefcase holders, while Rusev, Bobby Roode, and The New Day probably have little to no chance of winning. In the end my pick is Strowman as I can see him cash in at SummerSlam, during Lesnar's final match in the WWE.

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner: AJ Styles

Over the past weeks, Shinsuke constantly had the upper hand on Styles. He has won the last match and was even allowed to pick the stipulation. Last Man Standing could mean just another draw, to have a final match on one of the next PPVs, but no one wants to see an ending like this anymore. So, either give Nakamura the belt to continue it hat way or end the rivalry this Sunday with a victorious AJ Styles.

• Like 3