The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Kickoff: WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match - The Bludgeon Brothers vs Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows
Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Before I start I just want to say that both tag team divisions are a disaster at the moment and WWE needs to wake up because their current tag team divisions are the best I have ever seen and it is really a shame that they are treated like this. 

Concerning the match, I think it's safe to say that The Bludgeon Brothers are going to keep their belts to have the feud they teased against Sanity.

Jinder Mahal vs Roman Reigns
Winner: Not the crowd Roman Reigns

Piss break.

Big Cass vs Daniel Bryan
Winner: Big Cass

This match is occupying a place on this card for absolutely no reason and it will likely be a waste of time (the same applies for Reigns vs Jinder though but there is no way Vince would let his boy out of the card) so my main hope is that Big Cass destroys Bryan before the match actually happens or beat him extremely quickly during the match thanks to a distraction.

Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn
Winner: Bobby Lashley

This feud is a disaster and is really not doing a favour to these two competitors. I hope WWE gives them enough time to entertain us in the ring because I think this match could really steal the show and show the WWE universe how good these guys are.

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair vs Ember Moon vs Lana vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Sasha Banks
Winner: Natalya

WWE needs at least one RAW superstar to win a briefcase and I think this answer is really an easy one. Everyone know that friendships don't last long in WWE so the story is already in place, Natalya "betrays" Ronda and walks away with the RAW women's championship. 

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match - Asuka vs Carmella
Winner: Carmella

Have you ever seen a japanese superstar with a world title in WWE ? Yeah, me neither. They are usually used to bring interest to a show from wrestling fans that don't usually like the product WWE delivers. WWE is going to do what they always do and screw both the fans and the performer.

WWE Raw Women's Championship Match - Nia Jax vs Ronda Rousey
Winner: Ronda Rousey
Seeing how WWE is pushing her at the top of the RAW women division it isn't unlikely to see her win her first championship match. However, I could see Natalya cashing-in DURING the match and walk away with the title, it could also happen just after the match but I don't think Ronda will finish the night with the title around her waist.

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Braun Strowman vs Bobby Roode vs Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens vs Rusev vs Samoa Joe vs The Miz vs a member of The New Day
Winner: The Miz

What a good looking card for a MITB ladder match. There is almost no wrong answer for who the winner could or should be. I'm going to go with The Miz because he is the one that would benefit the most of the briefcase. I usually find it more interesting to see the MITB contract in the hand of a heel, especially when the heel is an opportunist and not a dominant type of wrestler. That leaves only The Miz and Kevin Owens and while I think K.O would be a great holder of the MITB contract, The Miz is at his best and it would be a smart way to push him back to the main event for a little time. As long as the winner isn't Finn Balor or a member of The New Day I'll be happy.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match - Elias vs Seth Rollins
Winner: Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins is doing a fantastic job at making the intercontinental championship the top championship in WWE, just behind the WWE championship and unless they want Rollins to be the one to beat Brock Lesnar, they have no reason to make him lose the belt right now. The best thing they could do is make him lose the championship because of a returning heel Dean Ambrose. I would still be fine with Elias winning however since he is one of the most interesting character on RAW.

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner: AJ Styles

I really want Shinsuke Nakamura to win but I don't think WWE see the talent they have in their hand. WWE has been doing a really poor job at creating legitimate stars for their rosters for the last few years and I don't think they are going to change their strategy since they seem to like having one guy above the rest of his respective brand (Roman on RAW and AJ on Smackdown). If Shinsuke ends up winning, I think he is going to have a really short and bad reign as WWE champion since WWE are doing in their power to ruin Shinsuke Nakamura's character. (which is working against them by the way since his new theme song is still pretty cool and he his way more interesting as a heel.)

• Like 3

20180608_MITB_2018_Logo--7c8ce12e113e0c49b7e8dbae32c388e4.png

WWE Money In The Bank 

June 17, 2018

(Predictions)

Kickoff Match: SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Not much to say here because it's obvious and I doubt the Bludgeon Bros will lose the titles anytime soon. I got tired of their squash matches and The Good Brothers got a cool opportunity but it'll be wasted. The Usos are on a break so now the Tag Team division of SmackDown will be less entertaining than before. Where is The Bar?

Intercontinental Championship - Seth Rollins (c) vs. Elias

Winner: Seth Rollins (c)

As much as I love both, I'm 100% sure that this feud will go on until Extreme Rules for the conclusion, in which Elias will win I believe. Not saying this match will be a clean finish, I mean, anything can happen; Elias might hit Seth Rollins with his guitar again, or just forfeit, etc. I only hope they will face again at Extreme Rules. I've been seeing rumors of Seth Rollins being the chosen one to beat Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam, but I don't think this will happen. 

Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass

Winner: Big Cass

I have no idea whether they're just doing this on purpose to conserve the infamous "Daniel Bryan / The Miz" feud or are just out of ideas. Since Big Cass' return I could see this feud going downhill and then the 7-foot Cassady gets injured again, then blah blah blah. Daniel Bryan won at Backlash, now Big Cass should win to end this nightmare immediately.

SmackDown Women's Championship - Carmella (c) vs. Asuka

Winner: Carmella (c)

It would be ironic if Carmella gets cashed in on, this match. I don't see a clean finish coming up for this match either. Carmella being a good heel as the champion, will probably just forfeit or get disqualified. I would've loved to see Carmella vs. Alicia Fox (if she wasn't injured and had gone to SmackDown in the Shake-Up) or Carmella vs. Tamina (if she wasn't injured as well). My money would definitely be on Carmella vs. Liv Morgan on this green PPV. 

Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn

Winner: Bobby Lashley

Better feud than "Daniel Bryan / Big Cass." I enjoyed the build up for this match and I'm sure this match will be gold. I know Sami Zayn will lose, but like he said, he will Helluva Kick the smile out of his face. 

Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Charlotte Flair vs. Ember Moon vs. Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks vs. Lana vs. Natalya

Winner: Alexa Bliss/Natalya/Becky Lynch

If those rumors for Natalya turning heel on her friend Ronda Rousey are true, then wow. Heel Natalya was and all, but now that she's on RAW and now a babyface, it's kinda good for her character right now, in my opinion. I would want Sasha Banks to win, but it's pointless, because WWE won't give her a good title reign on the main roster than what she used to have on NXT. Alexa Bliss being the only heel in this match would be an opener to victory. Becky Lynch also needs this, but you know the writers.  

Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal

Winner: Roman Reigns

Again, this match is unpredictable for me. When Jinder Mahal got his main event push last year, Vince McMahon decided to make the "Khallas" finisher move powerful enough to get a one pinfall attempt win. If he uses this on The Big Dog, then maybe he'll win? I don't know. Sunil Singh can meddle into this match, resulting in a DQ. So many possible outcomes. I don't have a problem if he gets to face Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam, but for a good win, Roman Reigns' opportunity should be ruined by another cash-in, if possible. 

Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Braun Strowman vs. The Miz vs. Finn Balor vs. Rusev vs. Bobby Roode vs. Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Owens vs. Big E/Kofi Kingston/Xavier Woods

Winner: Braun Strowman/Kevin Owens/Finn Balor/The Miz

In reality Braun Strowman wouldn't need this to beat Brock Lesnar, but that's WWE for you. Kevin Owens and his awesome character would be great if he wins and gets his title back, but I think someone else needs it more than he does. Finn Balor would deliver a brilliant cash-in at SummerSlam during Brock Lesnar's match as the Demon, as Vince McMahon is a huge fan of the persona and you know that The Demon is undefeated at SummerSlam. The Miz needs the briefcase more as I miss him being WWE Champion. I can only caption this that SmackDown doesn't need a MITB winner, RAW does. Vince McMahon can be stubborn enough to make Brock Lesnar win at SummerSlam on his 5th main event on the PPV.

RAW Women's Championship - Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey

Winner: Nia Jax

Another unpredictable match. You can't say Ronda Rousey will lose clean in her first singles match, but you can't say Nia Jax will lose either. Something might happen again, like an immediate cash-in? I don't know. I'm looking forward to this match. 

Last Man Standing: WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Like @itachi-destroyer said, if The Artist doesn't win, then it's over for Shinsuke Nakamura's future in WWE. Made to turn heel for a reason, and I hope this is a halt for this long feud. He does have an ultimate weapon by his side that everyone knows very well. He will be a good champion, believe that.  

WOULD BE COOL IF WWE BRINGS BACK CM PUNK IN CHICAGO AFTER HIS SECOND LOSS AT UFC 225 TO HYPNOTIZE THE FANS AND MAKE GO NUTS, BUT I KNOW IT WON'T HAPPEN AS I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TYPING THIS... IN CAPS.

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 3

Prediction time Bay Bay!! Doing this in order (1 = really looking for to  v 10 = Don't care for)

1. WWE World Heavyweight Champion AJ styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura - Winner: Shinsuke Nakmura or No Contest

I have been looking for to their match at Wrestlemania. It was a pretty awesome and with a surprise heel turn from Nakamura. What baffles me the most is that the quality of their matches has became much better than their Wrestlemania match. I was skeptical with Nakamuras Heel turn (as their music is very catchy, like Sami Zayn for example) , but they managed to make it work. It seems like the general consensus is that Nakamura should win. While I feel the same sentiments, I wouldn't mind if they have one more no contest. The way I see it,  it's like two sports team both playing at their best and the score is tied and then suddenly, it's overtime and that is when it's all or nothing. SummerSlam is Overtime in this case. But I'm optimistic and will let things play out.

2. Men's Money in the Bank Laddermatch - Winner: Braun Strowman

Well this was difficult. I really like everyone here, but it seems like Braun is going to win. It would be one heck of a moment when ever he cashed in, just to hear the monsterous roar. If Braun doesn't win, then my bet will be on Finn Balor. I am worried for Balor's future though as he has been going for titles only to come up short. Kevin Owens hasn't been in the title picture for a while as well as Bobby Roode. The Miz should be have one more go at a world heavyweight title, even though it's unlikely to happen. Yet out of everyone, Samoa Joe needs to be champion some time this year. Like Strowman, he has been doing very well in the past couple of months. Concerning the new day, I think it will be Xaviar woods or Big E (sorry Kofi). Woods hasn't held a world title and Big E, just like Miz, should have one more go at a world heavyweight title. If one of them wins, then I'm hoping they stick together and cheer their friend on rather than just break up The New Day.

3. Women's Money in the Bank Laddermatch - Winner: Natalya Hart

@Jesaya815 brought up a good point. Having her win will definately play a part in the Raw Women's championship match. It makes the most sense, but I'm not sure if creative team will book it right. My other guesses are either Becky Lynch or Alexia Bliss. Since they have been out of the title picture for a while, I believe they will slowly reenter  the title picture soon.

4. Danial Bryan vs Big Cass - Winner: Big Cass

Cass needs a win. After his rivalry with Enzo, He lost momentum. Lucky for him, Bryan wants to put over talent. But I do wonder how Cass will recover. I don't want to say Cass success is because of Enzo, but when they were together, they were "complimentary" wrestlers; Enzo talked the talk and Big Cass walked the walk. With Enzo gone, Cass seems to be  struggling with his promos. The way I see him continuing is that he keeps his promos short, sweet and straight to the point.

If Cass loses, I expect him to be gone within a few weeks.

5. Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn - Winner: Bobby Lashley

I have mixed feelings about this. One hand, the Lashley sister segment and interview was the worst part of their feud. On their other hand, The Obsticle Course segment was done very well. Lashley will win this one unless Sami cheats. Let this feud be a lesson to the creative team: play to the wrestlers strength and hide their weaknesses.

6. WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs Elias - Winner: Elias

I'm going against the grain here, because Elias has been booked well in my opinion. I have been enjoying their feud the past couple of weeks. Plus, I think it's time for Elias to have a title reign.At the very least give him a chance to run with the belt and see what he can do.

7. Jinder Mahal vs Roman Reigns - Winner: Roman Reigns

Well these two men are going to get booed relentlessly. I wonder if they will have more boos than Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg, when both men were going to leave the company. Anyway, I expect Roman to win (sorry Jinder). SummerSlam is coming up and Vince is set on having Lesnar vs Reigns. I'll give this match a chance.

8. Ronda Rousey vs Nia Jax for Raw's Women's championship - Winner: Ronda Rousey?

Not sure about this one. The creative team's impatience is really showing here, given how rushed this match is. This feels like a lose-lose situation. If Ronda wins, Nia Jax loses her credibility and a good title reign (which she deserves). If Nia Jax wins, Ronda loses momentum. My best bet is on Ronda Rousey.

9. The Bludgeon Brothers vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson - Winner: Gallows and Anderson

Not much to say about this match, but I am willing to bet Gallows and Anderson will win this one (Sorry brothers). I would like to see them feud a bit and work their in ring skills a little more. Still looking for to the match than the last one.

10. Asuka vs Carmella for the SD Women's championship - Winner: Carmella

I want to be wrong on this one. I really want do, but I have a gut feeling that she will retain. Either by DQ or outside help (Iconics maybe?). I do hope Asuka wins. I don't hate Carmella as much as everyone, but from listening to her on commentary, I don't think it would be wise keeping her as champion.

Edited by GoodbyeBread
There is no such thing as a "Money and the Bank Laddermatch"
  • Like 3

NXT_Takeover_Chicago_2018_Standard--16b0c04ca40bae67e0c815f9e15ee25f.png

WWE NXT TakeOver: Chicago

June 16, 2018

Predictions

NXT Tag Team Championship - The Undisputed ERA (Roderick Strong & Kyle O'Riley) (c) vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch

Winners: The Undisputed ERA (Roderick Strong & Kyle O'Riley) (c)

I don't really know who'll be walking out with the Tag Team titles, but there's a possibility that the British guys will win as they may enter into the Royal Albert Hall as champions. Just looking forward to this good match. The Undisputed ERA may win as well and continue to the mock the British guys all the way.

Ricochet vs. Velveteen Dream

Winner: Velveteen Dream

I'm positive Ricochet will lose here so this feud will be prolonged. I enjoyed the build up during the past weeks and so I expect this bout to be just as amazing. Daredevil front flip over the rope, ruthless exchange of words over social media, etc. This will be The One And Only's first singles PPV match and it's kinda hard to believe he'll be losing, but it's not impossible, so we'll see.  

NXT Women's Championship - Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Nikki Cross

Winner: Shayna Baszler (c)

The insanity of Nikki Cross gives me chills and goosebumps, co-ordinate messages to my brain that this feud will continue after this PPV and possibly end at TakeOver: Brooklyn, I guess. Any probable distractions for this match? I don't know. Match ending in a No-Contest? Maybe. Match ending in a disqualification? Most likely, so The Queen of Spades will retain. 

Chicago Street Fight - Johnny Gargano vs. Tommaso Ciampa

Winner: Tommaso Ciampa

After losing in a Sanctioned Match at TakeOver: New Orleans, The Blackheart will be victorious here tonight. This has proven to be one of the best rivalries in the history of NXT. I don't know whether the feud will come to a halt here, but then we'll all be puzzled about what's next. Can the fed up Candice LeRae play a role in this Street Fight? I believe so.

NXT Championship - Aleister Black (c) vs. Lars Sullivan

Winner: Aleister Black (c)

After back-to-back weeks on falling into the Freak Accident, and failing to fade him into the Black Mass, I'm not 100% sure that Lars Sullivan will lose clean to just one Black Mass. I think it should've been a No DQ match instead. The possibilities of the outcome ending in a No-Contest is very high. Total annihilation will occur, for real. Let's see how Aleister Black's title reign will go. 

• Like 1

Unbelievable show of TakeOver: Chicago, I enjoyed every second of it and all the matches on the card were a top notch. Vince McMahon needs to take a brief look at what Triple H is doing. We shall see if Money In The Bank will overtake TakeOver: Chicago. 

I enjoyed the Street Fight most. Best rivalry ever. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ee28max said:

I enjoyed the Street Fight most. Best rivalry ever. 

That's probably one of my favourite match of all time and the same applies for the rivalry. The best thing is that they are probably going to have one final match with a crazy stipulation like a 60 minutes iron man match with the loser leaving NXT or an I Quit match. 

The Velveteen Dream vs Ricochet was amazing too, let's hope Vince McMahon doesn't turn the dream into a jobber once he goes to the main roster :P 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

That's probably one of my favourite match of all time, and so far my match this year; that's how good this match and this rivalry are. The best thing is that they are probably going to have one final match with a crazy stipulation like a 60 minutes iron man match with the loser leaving NXT or an I Quit match. 

The Velveteen Dream vs Ricochet was amazing too, let's hope Vince McMahon doesn't turn the dream into a jobber once he goes to the main roster :P 

I wouldn't mind seeing a 60-minute Iron Man match or an "I Quit" match for these two. The Street Fight is so far the best match in NXT TakeOver this year, next to it is the North American Championship Ladder match and the Extreme Rules match for Adam Cole vs Aleister Black, the Sanctioned match, etc. 

After seeing the PPV last night I even forgot the main roster call-up existed. Triple H needs to show Vince McMahon how to handle things. You're right however about hoping Velveteen Dream doesn't turn into a jobber when he goes to the main roster, because I feel like Vince McMahon doesn't like those sort of superstars. Adam Rose, even No Way Jose, but I don't know. 

Oh, about the Super Show Down PPV on October 6, 2018 at Australia, it looks cool and I'm a excited to watch it. Hopefully more or equal to the entertainment the Greatest Royal Rumble gave us. Just to confused about this "Final Match" between Triple H vs The Undertaker. Then what was the point of the "End Of An Era" HIAC match at WrestleMania 28?

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 2

1. WWE World Heavyweight Champion AJ styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura - Winner: Shinsuke Nakmura

It's needed to spice the feud for the upcoming Summerslam.

2. Men's Money in the Bank Laddermatch - Winner: Samoa Joe

3. Women's Money in the Bank Laddermatch - Winner: Lana

4. Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass - Winner: Daniel Bryan

5. Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn - Winner: Bobby Lashley

6. WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs Elias - Winner: Elias

7. Jinder Mahal vs Roman Reigns - Winner: Roman Reigns

8. Ronda Rousey vs Nia Jax for Raw's Women's championship - Winner: Ronda Rousey

Ronda confirmed that she has a one year contract, then she wants to have a baby, so she'll become the Lesnar of women's roster.

9. The Bludgeon Brothers vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson - Winner: Bludgeon brothers

10. Asuka vs Carmella for the SD Women's championship - Winner: Carmella

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Venocide said:

Nothing too exciting about this MITB card. All I want from this show is for Asuka to walk out as champion, which isn't gonna happen if this rumour turns out to be true. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand scene.  I mean, it makes perfect sense because even though Asuka's 100% more talented, Carmella's way way more blonder, and we all know which is more important to Vince.  I get it, Asuka's a disaster on the mic, especially with her language barrier but my lord... Carmella's a disaster in every way but blondeness.  And Ellsworth, do we really need to see more of that guy on TV?  I mean, really!?  At least there's some hope that we might actually get to see them pull the trigger on Braun, although I'm not holding my breath at all.  Also worth noting that both cases went to RAW, which is pretty freakin' lame as well.  

• Like 1

Another click bait (if that's the appropriate word) PPV we all saw. Another loss from both Japanese superstars. Making both Royal Rumble winners look stupid and not deserving. Braun Strowman may have won, but how sure are you, are we, am I to say he really is gonna cash in on Brock Lesnar? After all, Brock Lesnar may as well just beat his opponent at SummerSlam and relinquish the title the next day. It is possible, isn't it?

Let's see where things go on from Money In The Bank.

• Like 4

Not the best MITB PPV ever, that's for sure. Smackdown's Women's Division is a complete joke. The talent is there, but they rather bring back Ellsworth and ruin everything the girls have achieved on NXT.

Raw's Women's Division got a bit more interesting though. The Goddess is champion again and Ronda did an amazing job in her first real wrestling match. That was a remarkable performance last night. Rousey is true natural in the ring. Plus, she was selling her ass off. Some of the top guys don't sell that good.

What's next for Shinsuke and AJ? Their rivalry should be over, as well as the feud between Daniel Bryan and Big Cass, but we'll see.

• Like 4

Well, Last night was a bit of a mixed bag. 

Though I will say, that this PPV definately beats last years MITB. Saw some good quality matches, despite getting some bad outcomes

Braun won. That is a moment making cash in.

Didnt expect Bliss to win. Not sure how it could play out, but I'm optimistic.

Sad Nakamura Didn't win, but the match was overall good. I'm guessing there will be one more match between the two. If it does, it might as well be, " if you lose, you can never challenge me so long as I'm champion" scenario. I would like Nakamura to feud with Danial Bryan some time in the future.

Rousey vs Nia was fantastic. I'm hoping Nia gets a better title reign in the future, since she didn't hold it for very long.

Asuka vs Carmella....Called it that it would be interfered, but didn't expect Ellsworth. While I have no ill feelings towards the man, I don't know if it was a good call bringing him back. 

On a side note, Does anyone have an Idea when Dean Ambrose will return? I know he had surgery some time back. Plus, I kinda miss him :(

• Like 1

Alright Vince, you have a chance to elevate a guy, who deserves it by the way, to serious main event status.  Strowman needs to pull a RVD/Cena and not have a surprise cash-in.  If he pre-announces a cash-in at SS and goes on to win a legit match against Lesnar, POW, new long term main event monster who can dominate for years to come.  And I know Vince, you have the hard on of hard ons for Roman and you seem to insist that he's the guy and you can book him in a way to get him over.  Well you can't.  The damage done is basically irreparable.  Strowman however, is over.  Like, all the way over.  Everyone loves the guy and he's earned a run.  Please oh please Vince, just once, get out of your own way and do this one right.

Also, Rousey /Bliss seems like it'll be a sweet feud (unless they go with Bliss/Nia which is the deadest horse around).  Rousey's proven she's got the chops to hang and I'm already to the point where I wouldn't mind seeing her have a run at the top.  Pre MITB I would have been vehemently against it but the girl can go, and she's only going to get better.  

Dolph Ziggler winning the Intercontinental Championship looks like a tease to Drew McIntyre's singles push. Something like a "I'm using Drew McIntyre to get to the top" scenario. Looking forward to what's next for the two and Seth Rollins.

I personally think a "Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley" match at Extreme Rules will be amazing, as it may be for the #1 contender for the Universal Championship, one of them win, face Brock Lesnar, have Braun Strowman cash-in at the beginning of the match and win. Glad they finally brought back Bobby Lashley's super Spear, it looked superior when he performed it on Dash Wilder. A "multi-person" match would do good as well, I guess. Looks like we'll be reliving the Fatal 5-Way match for last year. I was expecting Finn Balor and Kevin Owens to come to the ring after Bobby Lashley to claim for their Universal Championship rematches, but we'll see. 

I plead to see Sasha Banks vs Bayley in an Extreme Rules match at Extreme Rules. Finally the feud is not being paused like it was before, so hopefully they'll go all the way to SummerSlam or Hell In A Cell.    

• Like 1

I'm ok with Braun Strowman being Mr.Money in the Bank, it has been a good surprise. And then, I'm glad I correctly predicted Alexa Bliss winning the Women's briefcase, but I would have never said she would have cashed in that night!

Also, I'm very happy that Dolph Ziggler got the Intercontinental Championship, this is a good thing for him and Drew McIntyre, and also it has been done to send Seth Rollins in the Universal Championship picture... They could have done that with Elias, but no problem, I'm ok with that.

I find funny that for the second year in a row, at Extreme Rules, we have a five-way Match to decide Brock Lesnar's opponent, lol.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GoodbyeBread said:

On a side note, Does anyone have an Idea when Dean Ambrose will return? I know he had surgery some time back. Plus, I kinda miss him :(

Last of August/start of September he can be medically cleared.

• Like 1

WWE just released Big Cass. I kinda saw this coming and I'm sure it all has to do with him going off script. Kicking that little midget and Vince McMahon making him lose to Daniel Bryan at Backlash and Money In The Bank. It was an uninteresting feud anyway. Looks like they won't mention anything about him and Enzo Amore ever again. 

Also by the looks of the SmackDown preview, the whole AJ Styles/Shinsuke Nakamura feud is over. I don't know who'll be facing him at Extreme Rules, the possible winners of the gauntlet match may be Samoa Joe or Big E (the big push people are talking). I feel bad for Shinsuke Nakamura and all the heel turn stuff. He might feud with someone else, I guess.

• Like 3

I didn't see that coming but I can't say I'm sad since he was really just a generic giant and he was occupying a decent place on the Smackdown card for no reason. It's pretty funny to think that two years ago almost everyone was behind Cass and Enzo and Carmella was pretty much "fired" from their team because she sucked (that's still the case but that's not the point :P ) and now she is Smackdown Women Champion while these clowns are not in WWE anymore...

Another relevant news is the title change that happened in the UK, I'm pretty surprised that they made The Undisputed Era lose their tag team title like that but the UK roster is almost never used on NXT so that's a good thing since the new champions are really talented. I'm really happy to be able to see Tyler Bate in NXT once again. 

21 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Also by the looks of the SmackDown preview, the whole AJ Styles/Shinsuke Nakamura feud is over. I don't know who'll be facing him at Extreme Rules, the possible winners of the gauntlet match may be Samoa Joe or Big E (the big push people are talking). I feel bad for Shinsuke Nakamura and all the heel turn stuff. He might feud with someone else, I guess.

Shinsuke is probably going to go after Jeff Hardy's title imo... As for the opponent of AJ Styles I don't think it really maters since he is probably going to lose at Summerslam rather than Extreme Rules but if Samoa Joe ends up winning I might watch extreme rules to see him face Styles. (Still reading the spoilers on internet for RAW and SD though)

• Like 2