The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

I am searching for a skit where kelly kelly (i believe it was kelly kelly) comes out of the shower and bumps into some kids mom, she then goes tot alk to Kofi kingston about she needing a massage. then a kid and john cena reading a newspaper, i don't remember what the kid said but then cena said "Ah come on!" i believe he said that something was cancelled, the skit gave me shits and giggles and i can't find it if anyone is a truly awesome captain and knows what i am talking about then you are a god.

Found it.

• Like 2

My predictions for the Wresltemania 31 line-up; (Posted before a single match was confirmed)

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE WHC.

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus.

John Cena vs Rusev for the US title.

Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella for the Divas title.

Dean Ambrose vs Wade Barett for the IC title.

Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins.

Sting vs Triple H.

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt.

Edited by Goro

My predictions for the Wresltemania 31 line-up; (Posted before a single match was confirmed)

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus.

Sting vs Triple H.

Sounds about 90% correct.

• Like 1

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus.

Sting vs Triple H.

I would put Golddust vs Stardust and you have your list.

I would hope that they could throw a NXT match on there. Like Zayn vs Owens for the title or something

• Like 1

That would completely tarnish the image and reputation of Dustin Runnels.

If anything, we'd have a six-man tag as the pre-show.

It's not like he has much of a reputation nowadays anyways, he's been in like 2 or 3 pre-show matches in the last year.

You may be right, they might have a 6 man tag match just to let more of the roster be involved in Wrestlemania but that's NOT what's best for business in my opinion.

Could've been a better surprise, they should've had him come out during Raw, he's above NXT.

Honestly, I don't think "above NXT" is even a possibility for anyone anymore. Overall, they're generally putting out a better product. Lower budget, sure -- but still generally more appealing despite that.

NXT is going to see a lot more previously established talent in the near future, simply for the sake of revitalizing careers. After all, you're gonna need to fill spots to make up for the people moving to the main roster.

Could've been a better surprise, they should've had him come out during Raw, he's above NXT.

But NXT is above Raw... 

No need to be a Debbie Downer about it.

It was a good surprise either way for the NXT fans.

IN OTHER RETURN NEWS

NXT next week marks the return of THE Brian Kendrick!!!

Regal announced it on the YouTube channel

Edited by johnie74
  • Like 1

So apparently Pat Patterson is gay (well, not just now; he has been).

Apparently openly so since the '70s, but he came out publicly and professionally near the end of 2014.

Just so happened to find out during the episode of Talk is Jericho that he was on this past week.

First openly gay wrestler, first Intercontinental Champion, and the guy who invented the Royal Rumble major event. Combine that with the fact that he's worked the business for the past 56 years, developed so much talent, as well as being responsible for so much of the wrestling (still refuse to call it "sports entertainment") that we've enjoyed throughout the past two to three decades.

EDIT:
Update for Fast Lane.

"Dolph Ziggler, Ryback & Erick Rowan join forces to take on The Authority's mercenaries Seth Rollins, Big Show & Kane in six-man tag team action at WWE Fastlane."

Six-man tag. There's always a six-man tag. =_=

Edited by KitsuneChaos