Coming soon to PS4: Siren, Ape Escape 3, Okage, Wild Arms 3, Primal

Finozzi1696

Yeeesssss, this is what I've been dreaming for years. I never went back to finish tons of games from the PS2 era because of Trophies. My hope is that one day FF XII will get emulated and I'll be able to Plat that game.

Spuenix is making a full blown remaster of this I'm pretty sure. They leaked it via primal games. So, expect it to come out... Eventually... With a $40 price tag.

Holy shit siren on PS4 :D now we need Fatal Frame trilogy, Extermination, Resident Evil Outbreak, Onimusha series and I'll be the happiest gamer in the world

That was my thought exactly + Clock Tower.3. Since hardly anyone can be bothered with developing survival horror games these days, might as well dig up the old ones again.

• Like 2

Wild Arms! Yaaaaay- *chokes*

I've actually managed to predict Okage and Primal appearing, nice.

Maybe we'll get even more overlooked JRPGs. (Shadow Hearts Trilogy please. I'm even ready to lift that bloody London hideout door from SH1 all over again.)

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 1

*Patiently waits for Persona 3 FES*  :P

In all seriousness though, I'm glad all these games are getting released and I hope Sony keeps it up! I missed a lot of games from the PS2 gen which is made even more evident when I don't know like half of the games announced from each batch. Don't judge me!  :D

• Like 2

I FINALLY get to play a Wild Arms gaaaaaame! <3 <3 <3

tumblr_inline_nehsihiWQg1rl6rh0.gif

That reminds me... is there a GIF of that Wild Arms scene from Great Teacher Onizuka? Poor guy couldn't beat the original PS1 game, no matter how hard he'd tried (still didn't stop him from adoring the game and freaking out when he found out that one of his students did beat it, complete with "oh please teach me how" scene).

In the original we can see the cover of the game in question, and it's the NTSC-J cover of the first Wild Arms. 

English version replaced the original Wild Arms with Wild Arms 3 (ha!), so it's (funnily) even more appropriate. Don't know if they've actually bothered to edit the cover. Because if they didn't, that's one heck of a fail.

I adore first Wild Arms feverishly. If they'll bring the remake along as well (maybe even together with 4 and 5), this will be a major point in getting the PS4 for me. The marathon of the whole series is sitting on my to-do list for a long time. It may even take priority over the Tales one.

Edited by NetEntity