Happy

Guess I got "Poor Taste" in games :)

Magus

Damnation

Putty Squad

Doctor Who

Painkiller

Time & Eternity

I need to admit I had fun with most of those besides Magus, that game was pure rubbish. But I wouldnt trade Painkiller against any modern Cod or battlefield, it was plain oldschool Fps fun and I would redo it anytime. Speaking of bad games, I am missing Deep black, probably one of the worst games I ever played on any system.

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam

I've already got Magus and Doctor Who done, Family Guy is another I'll get around to eventually.

Buuuut, while Magus is shit and Doctor Who is very "eh", Family Guy is everything a Family Guy game could have been. An infinite improvement over the first, which itself was quite fun, and at it's worst it's an amusing and decently well made third person shooter with optional split screen co-op for the whole thing, that's awesome if you ask me.

• Like 1

Hard to believe that Time and Eternity is on that list. Because i really did like that game.

That is and probably will be the only plat of that list that i have so you can put me under Guilty Pleasure.

EDIT: Also it seems as if  DmC Reboot didn't get enough low scores despite that almost everyone disliked it.

I had the same feeling with Time and Eternity as well. Such a shame.

• Like 2

Also it seems as if  DmC Reboot didn't get enough low scores despite that almost everyone disliked it.

That was just butthurt fans making a too much of big deal about the new character designs.

Don't get me wrong, I like older Dante more than the new one, but the DmC reboot is very far from a bad game imo.

• Like 4

EDIT: Also it seems as if  DmC Reboot didn't get enough low scores despite that almost everyone disliked it.

DmC was a great game. Sure the old Dante was more likeable but the combat (main focus of the game) was one of the best combat systems i have played. I am yet to play 4 but DmC was my favorite so far.

And as blue flare said "butthurt fans"

People, remember that you are allowed to have your opinions on what you like :P You are all special little snowflakes, and Metacritic's collected reviews disagreeing with you (especially if you haven't even played the games in question and are thus skipping out on a game you were interested in) do not mean you lack all taste and common sense.

Sign me up as Guilty Pleasure:

Arcania (PS3 & PS4)

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PS3 & Vita, not auto-popped)

Magus

Might get an "upgrade" in rank later if I ever get back to Naughty Bear (would have to start it all over again since I lost that data with my old PS3) and Family Guy.

Anyways check Deep Black. You might wanna include that shit in here xD it has a low metascore.

I probably should have clarified this. I'm strictly going by the Metascore of Playstation versions. 

This means games that don't have a Metascore on their Playstation version but do have one for their XBox version won't be counted regardless. Also if a game has a different Metascore for the PS3 and PS4 version the lower score will be counted.

I get that this method isn't quite perfect as it counts out the likes of Hannah Montana and, as you said, Deep Black. But it's currently impossible for me to efficiently keep track of a list that takes scores from all systems available at the moment so this is what i'm going with.

• Like 1