Project Platinum: No Refunds!

Happy

On a somewhat funny note, Neptunia VII put Time and Eternity as a Bad Game: (Sorry for bad picture quality, used my phone camera, and need to get my ps4 hooked up to my pc someday...)

Well folks, you heard it here first. But in all seriousness, i feel critics were a little too harsh on TaE, it doesn't quite fit in with the others here.

Ride to Hell Retribution 100%

Magus 100%

Hannah Montana

lol, I got several of the other games on the list, like Damnation, Arcania, Time and Eternity, Deep Black. Will have to get around to those later.

Where's Duke Nukem Forever?

Perhaps Brink?

Terminator Salvation?

Edited by MMDE

Ride to Hell Retribution 100%

Magus 100%

Hannah Montana

lol, I got several of the other games on the list, like Damnation, Arcania, Time and Eternity, Deep Black. Will have to get around to those later.

Where's Duke Nukem Forever?

Perhaps Brink?

Terminator Salvation?

Says so in the OP, i went exclusively by Metascore. Highest Metascore on the list is a 43 i think, the games you mentioned are still above that. I understand that this system isn't perfect, but i wanted to keep it as clear as possible which games qualify and which don't.

Guess Magus gets me on this list, with a Guilty Pleasure rank. I didn't think it was that bad, though. I've had worse 3 and a half hour periods in my life. ;)

Only other one I even own, would be Time & Eternity. I enjoyed it, too. Don't know why it got such awful reviews. If it wasn't for that stupid food trophy, I'd have probably gotten the Plat by now. Scaring me off a bit, I think. Or I'm just lazy at doing a 2nd run. One or the other. 

Only other one I even own, would be Time & Eternity. I enjoyed it, too. Don't know why it got such awful reviews. If it wasn't for that stupid food trophy, I'd have probably gotten the Plat by now. Scaring me off a bit, I think. Or I'm just lazy at doing a 2nd run. One or the other. 

Just save-reload ;) It's not that bad.

Treasure Hunter was worse.

Just save-reload ;) It's not that bad.

Treasure Hunter was worse.

I don't recall that one giving me any trouble. I probably followed a guide the whole way, though, so as not to miss any. :P Was hoping to dive back into it soon, as part of my Platinum Rain Day participation. So, fingers crossed I finally finish that one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe i should rename it Project Platinum: TokiTowa  :hmm:

You could :awesome:

lol. Generally this game shouldn't be here. Maybe that's only me, but I don't consider TokiTowa as the bad game. I really enjoyed it.

Well, Metacritic... 

I would also agree that most people who played it actually enjoyed it.

But the haters are actually more vocal when it comes to this game :/