Project Platinum: No Refunds!

Happy

I'd love to join this but unfortunately I won't be until Rambo is made either a bonus award or removed entirely, since it's 100% is unobtainable due to the DLC. I'm not a fan of having more unobtainable 100%s on my profile and I'm sure I'm not alone on this

I'd love to join this but unfortunately I won't be until Rambo is made either a bonus award or removed entirely, since it's 100% is unobtainable due to the DLC. I'm not a fan of having more unobtainable 100%s on my profile and I'm sure I'm not alone on this

I'm thinking about an extra rule that allows people to replace Rambo with another game, maybe one from a list of games that are considered bad but don't have a Metascore, like Hannah Montana etc.

To be honest, i wasn't actually expecting anyone to actually consider going for plat rank (and maintaining 100% completion while doing so), so i didn't think this would be an issue. I guess i'm kinda honored you people would go that far, so it would only be right for me to implement the rule.

Expect to hear a definite answer in 1-2 days once i've made up my mind. I really don't want to drop Rambo entirely.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: While the platinum to Rambo is not unobtainable, it is sadly impossible to gain 100% completion in it due to DLC trophies that were never released. 

If you don't want to add Rambo to your trophy list there's a way for you to still obtain platinum rank without having to play Rambo.

Simply obtain the platinum to one of these 2 games:

1. Deep Black (PS3)

2. Hannah Montana The Movie (PS3)

Keep in mind that these 2 platinums will only be counted 1. as a replacement for Rambo and 2. if you have already obtained all 19 other platinums.

New extra rule solves world hunger, wins nobel price.

Edited by Happy
  • Like 1

I have 2  :platinum:

Magus

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse

I actually enjoyed both those games though lol xD

I also have Deep Black :platinum:  but I know it doesn't count unless I have the rest. Though that game is far worse than FG & Magus!

Edited by Langy900

• 2 weeks later...

7. Magus (PS3)

9. Damnation (PS3)
11. Godzilla (PS4)
16. Clash of the Titans (PS3)
17. Arcania (PS3, PS4)
20. G.I. Joe (PS3)

1. Deep Black (PS3)

i actually have all 8 of these platinums and outside of Magus (which was OK) i enjoyed all of them. Arcania i have the plat on both ps3 and ps4.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

7. Magus (PS3)

11. Godzilla (PS3, PS4)

16. Clash of the Titans (PS3)

17. Arcania (PS3, PS4)

20. G.I. Joe (PS3)

1. Deep Black (PS3)

i actually have all 6 of these platinums and outside of Magus (which was OK) i enjoyed all of them. Arcania i have the plat on both ps3 and ps4.

I can't seem to find these plats on your profile. Is there any chance they're among your hidden trophies?