2016 Plat Race: Cassiopria vs effdeegee

Did you look at her profile before you took the wager? I counted at least four games that need five trophies or less to plat. She could easily take a five or six game lead early on, lol.

#TeamCassi

In all seriousness, good luck to the both of you. ;)

• Like 2

oh im so jelouse :S  i want someone to challange me too for 2016 :( but i already have 3 plats this year so maybe too late :(

good luck both of you .

You can always challenge someone yourself :awesome: 

Really should be a "who can get the most URs in a year" tbh. ;)

We've already had a bunch of UR races. This is actually refreshing.

• Like 2

oh im so jelouse :S  i want someone to challange me too for 2016 :( but i already have 3 plats this year so maybe too late :(

good luck both of you .

I mean... i have 1 or 2 so far... I could take this challenge... I'd probably lose but.. I'd be more determined to not ADD away from games  :D

good luck both of you .

I could take you on. I have 4 already. xD

Anyways, another awesome plat race has started. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. :)

• Like 1

I could take you on. I have 4 already. xD

Anyways, another awesome plat race has started. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. :)

sounds good ^^ i will think about it , maybe we find something unique .  Im an easy enemy anyways because i will play so many games this year without thinking about trophies. :) If you still are interested send me a PM.