Sir_Bee

Regale your hardcore efforts

154 posts in this topic

On 2/28/2019 at 3:05 AM, jonesey46 said:

Dont give up!1f62d.png

I gave up on this trophy a long time ago and your posts have been inspiring me to go back to it, if you give up there's no hope for me!

Its never too late to go back. It took me almost 6 years to complete this game. You should give it another go. I watched an entire play through ahead of time on hardcore to help prepare.

6 hours ago, StuGunn5 said:

Its never too late to go back. It took me almost 6 years to complete this game. You should give it another go. I watched an entire play through ahead of time on hardcore to help prepare.

Already got Hard Core. Thanks for the reply.

Gonna necro this thread for my own story. Had made a save at Chapter 8, got all the way to Chapter 12 and was doing great. I had a ton of health kits and lots of ammo for all four of my guns, and I was ready to take on the drill trip easy peasy. My next save was going to be in Chapter 13 too, because I was very tired of having to do 8 and 9 over and over again.

Activated the drill, and while it was getting turned around I ran into it. Dead instantly. 

I was so mad. But on the upside, I was able to get through 8 and 9 without getting even hit once, so that's something. Finished hardcore today, so I'm ready to pew pew my way to platinum.

Posted (edited)

On 6/30/2019 at 5:09 AM, SpaceCoresDad said:

Gonna necro this thread for my own story.

Dont worry, this thread is all about Necros. ;) .  Im doing my HC run now but I am doing a Zealot side run to practice the tricky HC areas.  I initially keep getting wasted in HC too soon but doing a Zealot side run helps ALOT.  Thus far I have made my first save just before the end of Ch.8.  The flying part.  I had a bit of trouble with that so I wasn't risking it.  Also plan on making a video of trouble spots in the game with alternate ways to beat certain areas.  7 years later I finally picked the game back up for some reason.  Maybe that im getting older I have the experience and patience now.  But their is only a short window now that I am 46. 

Will get back to this thread if I dont get smashed to pieces. :P

Edit:  Saved just before the Decontamination Room in Ch.10. One more save left , better play wisely.

Edited by BemusedNContused