Games you can't stop playing

Jc_Nz

For me iv just started another play through of skyrim. I love this game. so many ways to play through.

Other games that had me hooked were saints row the third and Red Dead Redemption.

What game has you rapt around its little finger?

Rainbow moon held my full attention while I was playing it. It was all I wanted to do. I eventually got out of that slump, and now I am focused on the Hardcore run of Dead Space 2.

That probably isn't what you are asking however, If you want to know the games that I find myself going back to time and time again they would be:

FF VII

FF X

Dark Cloud 1 or 2

Black Ops Zombies (when my friend is around to play)

Easily the BlazBlue series, Neptunia series, iDOLM@STER, Persona series, Project Diva and PokeMon are the main culprits but really it is most good JRPGs and Fighting games that aren't Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat that grab my attention and keep it.

If I were to pick the top five games I have wasted the most time on though that I have actually enjoyed and kept going back to it would probably be.

PokeMon Crystal

Persona 4

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift

Hyperdimension Neptunia

SoulCalibur III

Let's see, I go back to play Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception online with my brother (It sucks), WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 on PS2 and when I'm not in a mood to win trophies I play a game of PS1 in PS3, but my favorite from all-time is Digimon Digital Card Battle, I had so fun with that game, not finished the story not even once so now I'm trying to finish it, I'm addcited to that game when I'm bored or I don't have games with trophies to win

ive played through Uncharted 3 about times 4 now twice on easy just to experiance the story once on normal and once on hard ( but the trophy didnt ding :angry: ) and im saving my crushing playthrough for college. another game that has me hooked is MW3 say what you want but i love COD and i dont care what others think as well as skyrim i have put about 300 hours into that game on one save game.

Skyrim: Currently logged about 300+ hours total in that game. 2 characters, and roughly 140-150 hours on each of them.

Metal Gear Solid 4: 35 full completions, around 20 emblems earned [including Fox, Hound, Raven, Octopus, Mantis and Wolf], and all 69 weapons [Granted, some were with the passwords]. And that's before the trophy patch.

Rock Band 2: I still go back to this time after time, and I doubt I'll ever get rid of it. Still need to get RB3, and The Beatles Rock Band.

Edited by Grobog gro-Shlembag

Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 - Played it for hours and hours on end and wasted a lot of money buying songs. All I play is drums and sometimes the guitar. To show you how long I've been playing, let's just say that I broke 2 drum sets :(

Battlefield 3 - 248 hours online, 649 people knifed, 21 weapons mastered, 600 flags captured, 557 flags defended, 22,881 heals, 811 vehicles destroyed, 3,884 headshots, 20,761 kills, 11,665 deaths, 796 rounds won, 360 rounds lost. Yea this game is fuckin' addicting and is preventing me from playing and platting other stuff :(

Manhunt - The 'Brawl Game' mini-game is really fun

I treat "Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes" (PSN) as my PS3's version of computer solitaire. Most of the time this means simply sparring with the (mostly inept) AI in single-player/offline mode, but I've played through the entire campaign a few times.

I've also replayed Resonance of Fate once, and might again one of these days if/when I run out of new titles to work on. I loved the story, and the battle system is pretty funky.... even if the game itself isn't particularly challenging on NG+.

The bulk of my replays consist of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic 1 (16 bit), Sonic 2 (16 bit), Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Adventure 1, Sonic Adventure 2 (really looking forward to the PSN release, hope they don't screw it up like SA1), Resident Evil 1, 2, and 4, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Link to the Past. I guess replays this gen would consist of Yakuza games, God of War games, and Dante's Inferno. Also replayed Borderlands and Bayonetta once.

my history.

PS1 - BloodyRoar 2 (I ended up with i minor sleeping problem :)) but it was worth it that game ruled )

PS2 - Devil May Cry 3 (10 playthrough's and i busted my controller on Dante Must Die )

PS3 - ATM................. DARK SOULS ..............2 char - 1st is in NG+ and second i just started it

PC - Heroes of Newerth (from time to time)

Saints Row The Third. Took me forever to get the platinum because I kept getting sidetracked. So much fun to create pointless over the top chaos :yay:

I regulary go back to the game.

I agree such a good game, i just got sleeping dogs and i can see the same thing happening with this.... Good bye outside world

Well I just got myself a copy of Starcraft 2 and can't seem to play any other games but that :)

If I were to pick a PS3 game then (if I always had perfect internet) I'd be playing a ton of Call of Duty, either MW3 online or Black Ops/World at War zombies :D