How I can get more views on my profile?

vROTHSCHILDv

since no one here is able to give a proper answer without making some silly jokes as usual i think you can try sharing your profile on social networks like facebook or twitter, you can also do what i friend of mine did and upload a photo to your cover photo on facebook (if you have an account there) including a link to your profile so all of the people that you have as friends can view it.

Hey guys, how I can get more views on my profile?

Step 1:  Set up an avatar. Something interesting will get clicking out of curiosity. If you can't even be bothered to set up an avatar, there isn't a chance I believe you've done anything with your profile, so it's not even worth checking out.

Step 2: As said above: meaningfully contribute in the forums.

Step 3: Stop worrying about profile views. It's a meaningless number.

• Like 4

I actually never cared for these things, the reasons of why I joined PSNP is because I was playing a game and didn't know how to unlock a curtain trophies.

I did a search on Google about the trophy and a link have lead me to PSNP tips section of the trophy I was looking for just like that. then I started to get hocked to the site and eventually join it...

Other reason is because it's easier to see other people levels and games they're playing and number of platinums instead of pissing everyone with a blank friend request :D