Franchise that you most want to see turned into a Telltale-style game

Breakingthegreen

A Batman themed Telltale game would be nice. The Arkham games have been pretty disappointing since Origins, but I reckon Batman Telltale could be pretty enjoyable.

Some runner-ups in Telltale games I'd possibly like to see:

• Fallout
  • Dark Souls (with as little dialogue as possible, naturally)
  • Star Wars, because, why not?
  • Star Trek (same as above)

Preacher - since they did one on Fables, they may as well do another Vertigo comics series

Tales From Grand Theft Auto - since they did Borderlands and no expected it to be any good, this could work. Have it take place during GTA III/SA era and have it be about a totally clueless group of criminals trying to steal from the crime family in GTA III. Same art style as GTA III/Vice City/San Andreas.

Firefly - Just because. And Nathan Fillion in a Telltales game series.

• Like 2

Superman.

I honestly enjoyed Superman Returns on PS2, but that's because in my eyes it was basically Spider-Man 2 but instead of swinging, you fly. No one else seemed to really enjoy that game though, or any other Superman game for that matter. 

So here's what we do, if people don't like Superman as a game character, and they don't like the mediocre stories in the games, and they don't like how in reality Superman would just fly through buildings and kick the living fuck out of everyone with no chance of dying ... we throw the traditional Superman/superhero game ways out the window and do a five part story about Clarke and co. at the Daily Planet and whatnot, a la Smallville. That show ran for 10 years, and I know it was far from just Clarke and his friends being normal humans, but the character development and interaction was why, at least for the first while, I stuck around with the show and I think that could really work in a game too, because let's face it, if you put a health metre on Superman, you're really lying to yourself, so you may as well just avoid that whole style of gameplay, and you know who everyone has a boner for right now? Telltalle.

Otherwise I'd probably have said Batman, because as much as I love Arkham, a full on detective game style Batman game would be sweet...wait, what? They're already making one of those? Holy smokes!

• Like 1

As I'm sure some of you said before, Star Wars, maybe? 

I dunno, I'm not really in love with the Telltale formula anymore. Other games (such as Heavy Rain and Until Dawn) do the same thing so much better. 

It's gotten to the point where I (somewhat ashamedly) only buy Telltale stuff for the easy platinums anymore. Tales From Borderlands certainly has its moments, but overall Telltale is losing its appeal to me, especially with lacklusters like Minecraft.

Elder Scrolls.
Death Note
Sherlock.

Good thinking, a Death Note one could be really interesting choice-wise.

• Like 1