The Platinum Leap-Once every 4 Year Event

Seeing a few peoples status updates about this convinced me I needed to pop a plat on this day so I'll join with Tales From The Borderlands since it's nearly 1pm on the 28th already.

I did that game for the Plat Rain :) an excellent choice

I don't know Doc, I like the idea, specially because one of best friends born on a Leap-year. I hope to do it, otherwise good luck to all participants.

I have nothing planned either ^_^ I decided to start Bastion but I have no idea if I can plat it by end of day Monday (it isn't supposed to be long)

Wow, that was fast. Didn't expect it to be up so soon. Anyway, put me down for Catherine :D.

Well we don't have a lot of time :P

I knew I should have waited with Neps =D

Oh well, one less game for damon's backlog challenge, I will follow others and do Tales from the Borderlands =D

Btw, are we gonna attempt 00:00 timestamp or just the date?

It+pisses+me+off+_95cb73096d25601f28c585

Any time on Monday will be fine :) I have to work so I won't be doing anything until I get home ^_^.

Just post your screen cap on Monday (like I did) and then we can have a nice list of everyone's accomplishment :D

Hmmm... *looks at Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time* I have three trophies left for that game but they are all going to be rage-inducing. I guess I can join the event, I'll try to work on those trophies tomorrow since I finished Teslagrad for PS4. I can't guarantee anything though as I get distracted too easily. :)