The Platinum Leap-Once every 4 Year Event

How about using this as an opportunity to finally clear Sound Shapes? =D

Nah, (still) to hell with the Death Mode. I'll clean up the DLC eventually though.

Theoretically, I could try to finish Another Episode, but I'm going to be extremely busy at Monday and there is no way I'll be able to backtrack through all chapters, clean up collectibles and A rank them in one day. That would be torture. 

Fun event idea, but I'll skip this one since it's tomorrow and I won't have enough time to work on platting any game I own with the few hours of free time I'll have tomorrow. Should have saved Hitman GO for something like this xD

Edited by zadorvp

This Monday is February 29th. A day that only comes around once every 4 years. Snakebit made a comment about trying to earn a platinum on that day...and that seemed like a good idea :). So let us see how many people can earn a platinum on Monday.

I know this doesn't give people a lot of time but if you are able to do it then take a screen cap of your platinum (see the spoiler for an example) and then post it below :D.

2nurn9x.jpg

Cool idea that you made a community event based off my status update. yesterday.

First off, how do you do the screen shot. I could use a screen shot from my ps4.

I'm in I really would like to get the last 2 trophies for MLB 15 the Show for tomorrow. If not I have Hitman go to do.

• Like 1