The Platinum Leap-Once every 4 Year Event

Cool idea that you made a community event based off my status update. yesterday.

First off, how do you do the screen shot. I could use a screen shot from my ps4.

I'm in I really would like to get the last 2 trophies for MLB 15 the Show for tomorrow. If not I have Hitman go to do.

It was a good idea :).

Also I just press the Print Screen button on my keyboard and copy it into Paint. Then I just upload that picture. If anyone has a better way please post it as well :)

I'd Join... I have COD WAW done. I Just have to put the flag ... but then March would have no plat.. breaking a streak from April 2014. Plat 100 on 20th April 2016. So uhh Good luck to all those participating. Hopefully I'll be around in four years. *(Earning trophies of course).

Nubla platinum, PS4 02:24 GMT

9,300 trophies,

95th platinum

666 gold

2269 silver

6270 bronze.

Couldn't use the other method of displaying platinum, as "I can only update every 60 mins.. (I updated just before syncing.. Doh!)

Anyway, I joined in the spirit of the leap year platinum, sorry if the pic isn't what you wanted.

:)

post-135432-0-53325500-1456714650_thumb.jpg

post-135432-0-83442100-1456736949_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheMightyImp2

Going to get my DeLorean out of the shop and go for this:

02.jpg Back in Time trophy_silver.png Traveled back in time to rescue Doc tag_story.png comments_g.gif

This trophy is story related. It should unlock after travelling back to the 1930s. See the trophy walkthrough in "A Bicycle Built For Two".

I know it's not a platinum but I can't think of a more fitting trophy unless there happens to be a Quantum Leap game I don't know about.

EDIT:

Never mind, I see that the BTTF Game actually awards a 40-platinum.png and there's a more obvious reference to "leaping" with Batman: Arkham Knight's Leap of Faith trophy.

Might have to go all out for this rare event.

Edited by AdventCloud7

How do I upload a PS4 screenshot? I know I have to press the Share button on the controller and select upload but I don't know what to do - I tried sending it to my other account but it's on a message board. I don't even think I have a Facebook or Twitter page. :(

Edited by DetectiveCJ

How do I upload a PS4 screenshot? I know I have to press the Share button on the controller and select upload but I don't know what to do - I tried sending it to my other account but it's on a message board. I don't even think I have a Facebook or Twitter page. :(

You can also plug in a USB key, and copy them to that. I find it to be the easiest way.