Why do people hate Justin Bieber?

Dreakon139

Because he is part of mainstream music,

and mainstream music is

Absolut-Crap-the-soup-260065_600_404.jpg

these days.

It used to be good a long time ago, but now it's infested with talentless people like the one you mentioned.

The best artists are rarely ever promoted by the mainstream media.

I'm not saying if you are promoted to mainstream music your music somehow will now suck, but mainstream music tends to pick the worst artists.

Not everyone will agree with me, but this is just my opinion and i am voicing it.

• 2 years later...

i dont dislike him im no hater he has some pretty good music if he was trash he wouldnt be making money off his music

He cant sing you people say, if he really couldnt sing no 1 would have cut a record deal with him so he has to be doing something right haters

Meh, you could call me a hater. :dunno:  I hate his face. I hate his attitude. I hate all music that sounds like his, so I can't really judge him there. But to be honest, I never TRULY hated him until his complete switch in behavior. The moment he became a douchebag, I started hating him as a person. :facepalm:

• Like 1

I don't like his music, but then again i don't like most pop music anyways.

I don't like his hair.

I don't like how he makes so much money with the things he do, sings crappy songs everybody could sing with a bit off practice (aka; i'm jelly... xD)

From what i've read on a few fb status' of him drag racing and w/e other stunts make me dislike him more.

To be honest i don't really care about him, he is famous in a world i'll never understand.

I don't think it has anything to do with his talent or lack of talent.

The more people talk about you the more famous you become.

The more famous you become the more people hate you.

The more people hate you the more they talk about you, and the cycle starts all over again until everyone knows who you are and has their opinion.

I also think the media is to blame. If the media hates you, you're screwed either way. Look at Michael Jackson. You can't deny he had talent but the media hated him and that destroyed him.

My first reaction when I saw this thread was "is this bloke still around even?"... then I saw the creation date of the thread, and realised it was dead a good 2 years ago pretty much like the lads career will be in the not too distancetfuture. Like most of those teen pop stars, they don't tend to stick around too long.

It's amazing what sort of threads get dug up every now and then.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

People are who they are you cant change them people make money how they want if you like them or not

I don't want him to change and I don't care how me makes money, more power to him. Just expressing my hate for the douche. :rolleyes:

Edited by -Dark Mark-

I've never personally hated him and I've never cared for his music. It's probably because he's somehow not been shoved down my throat like other singers. I remember the whole Soulja Boy craze several years ago. Now that was something that made me want to hit my head on a wall. I have heard Justin has done a lot of douchey things recently though, so maybe now I will have a reason.

1. first of all just this quote: '' i feel like the kurt cobain of my generation, people just don't understand me'' 

2. her music is a disgrace to real music

3. have you seen her face? 

4. she is a TERRIBLE role model for her stupid fans

5. she does not even write her own songs 

6. she acts like she's from some ghetto neighbourhood while really.. she's from canada. 

god.. her fans.. 

http://www.break.com/video/just-how-blindly-do-bieber-fans-follow-him-2473247

what is up with this generation.. 

in general she's a selfish, fake, all about money piece of shit. 

Edited by gerardNL0
  • Like 3

I don't pay too much attention when it comes to these kinds of people until i heard the news he came to the SEA to help the victims, not sure if this action of his was only to increase his popularity ratings / fan ratings or by only his personal intentions to help the victims after hearing that he spitted water to fans.

Alright why if Wolverine is supposed to be from Canada did they give him an Australian accent in the first cartoon AND then have an Australian actor play him in the movies...AS A CANADIAN I DEMAND ANSWERS :shakefist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FmHxploXvo

simple canadians are just not ruthless enough to be wolverine :awesome: jk

but back on topic, justin bieber's rise to fame was thru pop music and now he has this superiority complex feels like he can do what ever he wants because of his status,and not to mention he hurt selena gomez...no one hurts selena and gets away with it :ninja:

2300316_1325350222190.41res_500_298.jpg

but i dont hate him i would have to personally care to hate

Justin Bieber is probably the most obnoxious tw*t of the music industry as of today. Yeah, he was formerly perceived as this teenage girl obsession, but now that most of those girls have grown up they realise just how terrible his music is. To put this bluntly, his 'arrests' were all publicity stunts to make him self seem badman, but actually he's just looks like.. well, the naughty words are probably unfavourable for some people one here, but you get what I mean.