Post your favourite girl (; (from Senran)

I like almost everyone from Senran Kagura, each character for a different reason, but now I think that the character I love the most is Kagura (Adult Kagura). I don't know why, I just love using her and listening to her battle quotes, and she has that crazy look in the render (when you switch character). I don't like yandere characters, nor insane characters, but she has that look of an op god-character (yeah, I know, she is a low/mid-tier, it's not op at all lol), and she is not that crazy, just when she fight, I think she would be a really cute character if they showed her in an everyday-life.

Edited by NaRayquaza

• 1 month later...

Personally, I enjoy pretty much all of the girls in the Senran Kagura universe (at least the ones I know about from the three main schools, millennium festival group, and one of the other schools). However, one character has caught my attention and quickly became my favorite girl from the franchise the more I got into Senran Kagura (after watching the anime, reading the manga, and playing Senran Kagura: Estival Versus). It only took several days after starting the anime and manga, but Katsuragi has become my favorite character of all of the girls featured in Senran Kagura. After playing the game (Estival Versus), I find myself using Katsuragi in nearly every match and mission in-game that I play since I enjoy her set of punishing kicks in her set of moves.

Never thought that I would become a fan of a perverted girl who takes pleasure in sexually harassing other girls with her hands-on methods, but it happened. Then again, I used to be (and still am) a huge fan of ecchi-based anime and manga, so perhaps that I why I connected with Katsuragi so well (the whole pervert and humor thing).

(NOTE: Click image to see a much-larger version of it)

post-178859-0-46227800-1471939772_thumb.jpg

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Let's see pixie/bowl haircut, "triple z" cups, she cooks well, and her favorite hobby is cleaning. We all know why you like her, you pig. All jokes aside, leave it to you to like the most normal girl of the bunch.

As for me my favorite is Hikage not as a character, because I don't know her yet, just when it comes down to the fighting style.

tumblr_n8l09dOvRJ1sdhuzuo3_500.gif

Love her, she is my favorite, her "evil"  temper is absolutely awensome *_*

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 23/08/2016 at 9:09 AM, MossyOakRcn42 said:

Personally, I enjoy pretty much all of the girls in the Senran Kagura universe (at least the ones I know about from the three main schools, millennium festival group, and one of the other schools). However, one character has caught my attention and quickly became my favorite girl from the franchise the more I got into Senran Kagura (after watching the anime, reading the manga, and playing Senran Kagura: Estival Versus). It only took several days after starting the anime and manga, but Katsuragi has become my favorite character of all of the girls featured in Senran Kagura. After playing the game (Estival Versus), I find myself using Katsuragi in nearly every match and mission in-game that I play since I enjoy her set of punishing kicks in her set of moves.

Never thought that I would become a fan of a perverted girl who takes pleasure in sexually harassing other girls with her hands-on methods, but it happened. Then again, I used to be (and still am) a huge fan of ecchi-based anime and manga, so perhaps that I why I connected with Katsuragi so well (the whole pervert and humor thing).

(NOTE: Click image to see a much-larger version of it)

post-178859-0-46227800-1471939772_thumb.jpg

Katsuragi is my favourite too, and I've only played two of the PS4 games.

I don't like blonde hair, I'm not particularly fond of her perverted character archetype trope and I don't think she's all that fun to play as... But I really lik eher voice, I think that's why she's my favourite... Whatever that says about me I don't know.

My favourite character to fight as is Shiki, though, she has the most fun fighting style in my opinion.

Bearing in mind I've only played Burst Re:Newal and Estival and she's only in Estival.

• 1 year later...

Ha, even though there are a lot of great girls in this game, this one is an easy pick for me. Why? Well, because of course Mirai is my favorite hands down.

QWyzNi3.jpg

Spoiler

rWKqU0H.png

mGhaTJ2.jpg

Spoiler

fxO8hoN.png

I don't think I even need to explain why I like her so much, do I? ?

RTGUIae.jpgBZuWokH.jpgsclAtje.jpgAgEaNU2.jpgrJ9xA1v.jpg

I like her so much that I even have a figure of her. =P

CQQ70Ir.jpg

Why am I hearing police sirens all of the sudden? O_o

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Shiki. Shiki, Shiki, Shiki. @.@ I truly adore, like, 90% of the Senran gals, yet one's held my pedestal since first I viewed & played her - and that one's Shiki.

zp-226319_Senran-Kagura-Shinovi-Versus_2

God. Her eyes, outfits, gyaru, playstyle, 'tude - all clicks. Years of Senran bounty, yet my adulation for her *persists.*

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

My favorite characters in order are Katsuragi, Shiki and Murasaki. I admit Shiki was a surprise to me, wasn't expecting her weapon to be a scythe. That's major plus to me because I've always liked that type of weapon in just about any game.