Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Is this good for the look of Call of Duty? Explain

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you looking forward to it?

• Yes
    • No

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is the next title to be added to the Call of Duty Collection. Little information has been released on this. Will update as needed as more comes.

Call of Duty's official YouTube channel released a video called "Know Your Enemy". It is as follows. 

Also in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3's map remake (for the second time), Nuk3town, You can hear part of the audio from the video at time during gameplay and at the end when the nuke goes off, you see a UFO in the top-left corner of the screen.

Last Update - 5/1/2016

Edited by TG_MuffinMan

Considering that Ghosts ended on a cliffhanger, it seems obvious that a sequel would happen story-wise. Of course, I google search "Call of Duty Ghosts 2" and there is currently no confirmation. Of course, it'll probably happen within the next month or two.

I liked Ghosts.

Story was so so, but the MP was probs the best in the series for me honestly. Felt like MW3 but with sliding and a guard dog, 2 things I fucking loved.

Glad I'm not the only person who actually liked Ghosts. To be honest, I think it's one of the heavily underrated games in the series. Though personally, I thought Black Ops 2 had the best MP.

I really enjoyed the campaign in Ghost's and that cliffhanger at the end made me anxious. I am looking forward to this game. The multiplayer was great. I liked those addons to it with the special characters for the map like Micheal Myers on Fog. Extinction was pretty good. Mostly everyone I knew was hating on Ghosts when it was actually a pretty good game besides the graphics. HERE is where I found the information on this which credits THIS source. I didn't get it from MoviePilot but that may be the original source for it.

I fucking hated most of the MP maps in Ghosts, large with open space but not enough players to accommodate them. I always felt like they were the only things keeping me from liking the MP.

And yes the graphics were horrible, but I'm really hoping for better maps. Hell recycle the old good ones again. :P

I'd like to see the continuation of Ghosts' campaign, but a trusted source just recently confirmed that this year's CoD will take place in the far future, "making BO3 look like the stone age". This source has accurately predicted several aspects of BO3 and are safe to trust. So as much as I hate the idea of a far-future CoD and would like a present-day sequel, I'm not sure I can trust your source.

I liked Ghosts.

Story was so so, but the MP was probs the best in the series for me honestly. Felt like MW3 but with sliding and a guard dog, 2 things I fucking loved.

Plus it was fantastic on the Wii U with the 2 screen play.

Considering that Ghosts ended on a cliffhanger, it seems obvious that a sequel would happen story-wise. Of course, I google search "Call of Duty Ghosts 2" and there is currently no confirmation. Of course, it'll probably happen within the next month or two.

Glad I'm not the only person who actually liked Ghosts. To be honest, I think it's one of the heavily underrated games in the series. Though personally, I thought Black Ops 2 had the best MP.

I also like Ghosts quite a lot. I think the criticism is way too heavy for Ghosts. I even liked it more than Black Ops 3 which is a bit too much futuristic bullshit for me personally.

Can they pause the development of TItanfall 2 and throw that original Infinity Ward crew in to develop a true Call of Duty story and multiplayer as good as CoD 4 and MW2 were?

No? Well, in that case it's sad to see the franchise fall further and further off the cliff, lol

The original IW Crew? I don't think another lawsuit would be the best approach :P

Call of Duty: Ghosts2. Now with way more dogs which lasts twice as long as the previous installment, revamped multiplayer maps, campaigns where you cannot hide or use any cover, weapons that do not kill with one shot, and the return of zombies!

Edited by GarciaFever

• 2 weeks later...