what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Basically all Kingdom Hearts games on both PS3 and PS4...

• Final Fantasy XV
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Digimon Cyber Sleuth 

And when I start Horizon Zero Dawn too...
I'm just slacking off majorly. And I do mean majorly.

Edited by TheJadedJay
Spelling mistake

4 minutes ago, Spaz said:

My next eight platinums:

1. N.E.R.O.

2. Ether One

3. Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

4. Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (Vita)

5. Dust: An Elysian Tail

6. Uncharted Golden Abyss

7. Horizon Zero Dawn (100th)

8. Bloodborne (101th)

Horizon's a fantastic game!

11 minutes ago, Spaz said:

That's what everyone tells me.

I hate to sound like an ass, but what's so fantastic about it?

I'm not much into RPGs, but the story and characters drive the game home. Aloy is just an incredible character, especially when you play as her child form -- all without being sexualized. You have a multitude of weaponry and quests and a tremendous variety of machines to fight! Let's just say this: the grind for the collectibles and level 50 are easy as can be, especially if you do the side quests early. The story's enthralling and voice acting fantastic. Just remember this, I wasn't impressed by the trailers. I didn't see what was so great, like so what, a Tomb Raider clone? But, no, you just have to give it a chance because no amount of discussing it will give you the full idea. If you like Tomb Raider or Uncharted, or parkour, or want to fight huge enemies, or come up with strategies on-the-fly, this is the game. Again, I don't really like RPGs or open-world games (haven't played GTA or Skyrim in years), but the game just hit me in the feels. 

Just got the Mass Effect platinum (No. 147)

So 3 to go for my next milestone ... still REALLY torn between Mass Effect 2 and Persona 4 Golden for No. 150. I am having a blast with Persona 4 Golden this is the first time I have ever played it, I'm working my way through the 3rd dungeon right now (Rise.) Started Mass Effect 2 I have not played it again since release and damn I forgot how good the opening is to that game, and how much of an improvement it is over the original in term of systems.

- Battlefield 1 (No. 148)

- Persona 4 Golden / Mass Effect 2 (No. 149/150)

Choices choices ...

I have a bunch of games I started but haven't finished the Platinums for that I need to get back to work on.  That being said my most likely next Plat would be Final Fantasy X HD Remaster, though I should finish Nights of Azure and Gravity Rush.  Actually Dead or Alive 5 Last Round is reasonably close too, I just need to buckle down and get them done.