what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

DBZ Battle of Z on Vita. Got all trophies except for those damn team trophies. Let's Fish Hooked On is turning out to be a massive grind, as I still have 3 more World Tours left for the platinum. Still need to get 4K+ kills for last trophy in Killzone Mercenary. Deception 4 Blood Ties takes a lot out of me just to finish 1 chapter while trying to fulfill every effing daemon request, and still got 3 more playthroughs left after that, plus 100 missions on mission mode, then grinding out 999,999 EXP for all 3 categories, so yeah lots of platinums I'm aiming for but will take time and patience to get

Working on FF XIII's Platinum.

A friend lend me the game years ago, played it, finished it, started liking collecting trophies and was bugged because I left the game with 88% completion rate, so I bought it and decided to get the platinum so I can have the XIII Trilogy at 100%

I'm playing One Piece: Pirate Warriors. I then think I will go and play Mafia 2 and then do One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2. I don't want to just grind a series out consecutively because I think I would just get burnt out by it. I also need to finish Odin Sphere but playing the same areas for the 3rd or 4th time has just burnt me out from it a bit so I will get back to it soon

Edited by HyperBlueWRXY

diablo 3 ROS: eternal collection (ps4)

got that diablo 3 itch. it's a long path but i have learned much from my first run. i'll just run bounty's for my other 5 characters (1 within hardcore) until lvl 70 to gain dream team trophy and main the necromancer for the remainder of the trophy list he's the favorite now.

Edited by kingdrake2

I'm currently working on my "Flip" play through of Mafia III. Hoping to have it finished in the next week. I wont then go straight back and do the "Kill" play through to get the platinum though as I will just get sick of the game if its all I've played for over 3 months.

That will then leave me with Mafia III, Burly Men at Sea and Heavy Rain as the games I have completed but not platinumed yet.

I expect the next platinum I get will be Burly Men at Sea as I only have a few trophies left (And lets face it its incredibly straight forward).

May get a few Heavy Rain trophies after that but not going for the platinum until after a play through of game in my "Not Started" Folder (Yep I have folders on my home page categorizing the different state my games are currently in). Think Bulletstorm will be the next new game I start. 

Cat Quest 

This game is boss!  Got it in a sale a while back and started it today. Very Zelda like, simplistic fun game that you can just play and enjoy without any annoying missable crap that doesn't have you needing to be on YouTube or buried in a guide constantly.  Very amewsimg too

Edited by I need more BIOSHOCK