what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

On 8/11/2018 at 1:54 AM, Crzy Minus said:

Mafia III and Odin Sphere: Leifdrasir

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and Odin Sphere: Leifdrasir

I was gonna go for the Mafia 3 plat but a few hours in the more dull the game got so I dropped it.

Edited by Crzy Minus

Borderlands 1. Only going for the plat for now as some of the DLCs aren't too interesting imo! Currently on Playthrough 2 grinding for level 50, and after that I'll have to finish up the character related trophies.

Also still playing Monster Hunter World, that plat will take me at least 200+ hours more though haha. I'll try to make it my 20th plat.

I'm working on Kingdom Hearts II and Plague Inc: Evolved. 

KH2 is one of those games I am so determined to plat, as it's one of my favourite games of all time, but the trophy list makes me groan because it's such a grind and it doesn't help that I've already played the game through umpteen times on the PS2. Yet every time I say I'll give up with it I change my mind. It's going to feel so good when I eventually get it ...in five years time. ? 

Plague Inc: Evolved I'm hoping to get tomorrow. Only two trophies left (excluding plat) and I've already completed a good chunk of the requirements toward one of them already. :D