what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...

Went back to Atelier Meruru DX after clearing up some Kiseki/Legend of Heroes stuff in preparation for Zero later this year. Might work on Shiren on the side as my portable game (for those moments where you just want to chill in bed)! Unfortunately, Remote Play never liked me much (good for the Vita backlog, I guess)!

I finished Tokyo Ghostwire and will start writing a guide for this beautiful fun game and in the meantime I will be returning to Kena Bridge of Spirits and complete my Master difficulty run and get the Platinum.

• Like 2

Currently working on Spider-Man: Miles Morales which I’m on the home stretch for so should be able to get it done this week.

Also been chipping away at Hot Wheels Unleashed which I must shamelessly admit I had to lower to easy difficulty today just so I could move past the first few levels and make any form of progress ?

• Like 1

Kowloon Highschool Chronicle. 

A rerelease of a game that was Japan exclusive until now. Part of the same series as Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters.

Enjoying it. Playing on hard (you can change the difficulty whenever, and only 1 fight needs to be on hard for a trophy) which seems to up enemy damage and nothing else. As even basic enemies are a threat the aim of battles is to either destroy all the enemies before they take a turn or to move yourself in a way that makes them waste their action points moving towards you and don't have enough free to attack you. Ending your turn next to an enemy allows them to attack you many times in a row which is bad juju. 

Noting information as I go so it can help people out in the future for any who look at it with interest but are wary of the trophies. 

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (PS4)

The guide on here estimates it as a 2/10 difficulty. And I probably wouldn't see it any harder than 3-4/10 given what I've experienced so far. I think some of the level and galaxy challenges will prove the most annoying or challenging of what I have left to do. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...