what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Right now I'm working on 2 platinums

Resident Evil 5 --> I'm doing this with my partner but since he only plays saturday morning we don't have much time but I will get this platinum next saturday just need to get a S on 5-3 where you wesker & jill to get the last toy

Dragon's Dogma --> I still need to get 10000000 gold in total, beat the game for a 2nd time, do 50 board quests, do all the non-board quests (in my 2nd playthrough I did all of them but I need to give a idol to madeleine, which she left the game now so I have to make that quest in the next playthrough), defeat a wyrm and a wyvern, defeat the ur-dragon (which will be the hardest trophy in this game, only if I get lucky)

Currently workin' on Hitman : Absolution

I stopped playing this game after I decided to PLAT UC3. Since it's DONE.

I can't seem to find a rhythm on which game to go after.

Thanks to my friend @Mcbeanstr..I'm now busy working my way through Hitman.

On to the next :platinum: No. 6 

• Like 1

Just started Rayman Legends and Tearaway. Both games look absolutely stunning; Tearaway shouldn't be too hard. My only difficult trophy between the two would have to be Champion! in Rayman Legends; though it appears I'm going to earn it within 3 days (hopefully; keep playing the Weekly Challenge, friends!)

Good luck with Rayman Legends, I quit the game due to frustration with Champion and Aweso Me.. I doubt you'll plat it in 3 days ^_^

Right now I'm chipping away at Brutal Legend, Mass Effect 2 and Play Station All Stars.

Howdy mate!

This next reply would be unrelated to your post for PLAT. Rather, I just couldn't help it but laugh

every time I see your Forum Profile avatar.  :lol: 

That's a good one! Remind me of those... well... never mind.. (unless we both want to get banned in this community)  :highfive:  :lol: 

Edited by xf22Razgriz
  • Like 1