what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Almost done with Strider, I beat Hard mode and all collectibles today so I just need to do a 4 hour speed run which I will do sometime in the next few days. :)

• Like 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection. I was planning to do either PP or the Japanese version of the original for my 20th platinum, but since I don't want to add another game to my trophy collection yet, I'm doing the former. And besides, I still haven't done Neptune's or Noire's routes yet.

• Like 2

Lde1bf9.png

1Lddf03f.png

I Will Be Pirate King! ^o^

I Finally get to play this game, and not gonna Lie...i'm a little Nervous.

Probably because It's a game I really want to play, and the game has no Guide  available...So I'm going in Blind.

I'm gonna feel pretty proud when I get it though, cus i'll get it Legit.

mafia 2. its about damn time i get this plat. i started it 3 weeks ago. i will most likely get it by sunday

3 weeks? I must be doing it pretty fast then. I started 3 days ago and I'm only missing the wanted posters trophy. I should be able to get the plat tomorrow. It's a very easy game like Brink. I plat that one and never came back to play it, I'm probably going to do the same with this one. It has a great story but the gameplay is not that good. I'd rather go back to play more Uncharted 3 or Red Dead Redemption...