what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently going for the 'Saints Row 3' and 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots' and platinum trophies, since I'm only missing two trophies in 'Saints Row 3', and missing only one platinum in 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots'! ^_^

• Like 1

I'm going to go for Persona 4 Golden.

Only eight trophies left for the plat, but I just can't bring myself to get the bad ending. 

There's also the fact that I really don't like doing some of the social links, but that's irrelevant.

Going for Tales of Symphonia too. It's going to take a while though.

I reserved Diablo 3 for my 30th plat, and I've got about 300,000 gold left to grind before that's all done. In any free time away from Diablo, I've been trying to get my next several platinums geared up to check off pretty quickly.

So I've got Sly 3, AC Liberation HD, Hotline Miami, and Wolf Among Us waiting in the wings

PES 2014. I think i will get it today, but grinding some trophies is so annoying, the only way i can find to do it is while listening to podcasts.

When i'm done, i will pick MGS3 and Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers plats so i can move to Spec Ops.

• Like 1

I finished off Assassin's Creed Revelations last week, I'm in the middle of replaying the series.  I fired up AC Liberation the other day, that one seems too easy and quick to ignore.  And I'm knee deep in my quest for the DmC plat.  I gotta have it.  Dante Must Die mode is kicking my butt though.  :angry: