what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

• 1 month later...

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - I've had a surprising amount of fun with this one so far, and doesn't look like too difficult of a plat so far... I have only completed the first set of levels and beaten the first boss though, but I'm sure it gets harder :P I'm just hoping the Online trophies aren't too hard...

Virtual Tennis 2009 but no way unless I can find a booster partner... more realisticly Skate 2 been playing this and really getting into it.... steep learning curve but wow feels so good when you pull off that sick trick combo.... NOTHING LIKE TONY HAWK!

I need to get old saves off old ps3s and add a hD to this 3rd one cuz its the super slim 12 gb flash memory just need to finda damn HDD mount for 10-15 bucks so I can install one of these HD's properly! :(

btw anyone with skate 2 please add me if you wanna get all the online freeskate stuff done please... ty  or if you would help me finish the rest even, i could return the favor on Ghosts if needed I am an extinction pro over 50 escapes (all maps) platted the game, but also anyone help me get completionist on mayday and nightfall and also need turnabout is fair play and i'll have 100% minus the next DLC but i have a season pass, snoop dogg voice pack, hazmat suite, extinction squad pack, and the blunt force camo atm in a clan named Fo20, lol.... but sorry for going off topic but Skate 2, and Virtual Tennis 2009, CoD; Ghosts are the 3 games I'm playing and I'd love to 100% Ghosts....

Edited by g0d_of_g0t