What Uncharted 4 edition are you getting?

Hey guys,

Just curious what you guys are getting and why? Normal Edition Plus, Special Edition, Collectors Edition or Digital Deluxe?
As a big Uncharted fan and since it's the last chapter in the story of Uncharted, I'm getting The Libertalia Collectors Edition with 5 euros discount. :D

Are you as hyped as me?
Let me know!

• Like 1

The cheap edition when it's around 20 dollars after 4 or 5 years

Awesome :P

I'm hoping to get the limited edition ps4 bundle if that counts as a version lol

That's nice, a blue-ish PS4, I could have gotten that too if I hadn't a 1TB PS4

I'm getting the Libertalia Collector's edition. It's all paid for, it just has to be released. I'm a bit of a sucker for collector's edition statues, eventhough i've been burned by a few. The Drake statue should be a good replacement for my Uncharted 3 Collector's edition statue, and it will look cool next to my Witcher 3 CE statue too. Mostly though, the story so far has been good and i'm hoping for one last outsdanding adventure, i can't wait.

Just went with a standard edition along with the season pass. I purchased The Last of Us Survival Edition and maybe looked at the artbook three times since it came out. Collectors editions are nice, but pretty useless IMO.