July IGC Prediction 2016 - I like to live life hot edition!

FlareXV

I once told Crimson "I like to live life hot" and that's what I'm doing now. :D

Let's be real, we all enjoy the predictions and anger that IGC ensures but not the actual results it provides. This upcoming month is roller-coaster of games that many people will not like but hey, Sony don't care. 

So you know the usual, drop your predictions down in the comments box and prepare for some smart alec comments about why do we keep on doing these threads.

I'll go first:

• PS3: Lol, you guys! To be honest, Sony should just put you out of your misery but if they did, I think a lot of people would stop subscribing to PSN+. I expect them to give out Heavenly Sword and Liar just because they can at this point. 
  • PS4: I think Knack and a maybe a new indie (a decent one).
  • PS Vita: To be honest, the Vita is dead right now when it comes to IGC. If Japanese developers would help out, I think the Vita could be the shining gem of IGC. I think Vita will get Reality Fighters and Wipeout (PSP version).

My predictions are in bold for all to see. What are yours?

No rude, slating, sexually charged comments about Indie games. They deserve the same respect as AAA and AA games. 

• Like 1

Didn't we get reality fighters not too long ago? And man Knack.... Whenever IGC predictions come up someone will always bring up Knack. And the game isn't even supposed to be that good :giggle:

I'd really like to see some of the PS2 remasters as they seem the perfect games to give away.

Edited by xZoneHunter

I can see the PS3 being dropped before the end of the year tbh. I mean they barely mention it in the monthly update as it is. I can see it at E3 actually, announce 3 PS4 games a month now so the crowd goes "Oooooooo" then stealth dropping the PS3 when the games go live in july and ignore any complaints about it

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

PS3: Lol, you guys! To be honest, Sony should just put you out of your misery but if they did, I think a lot of people would stop subscribing to PSN+. I expect them to give out Heavenly Sword and Liar just because they can at this point. 

I lol'd at Heavenly Sword. Honestly, I enjoyed the game for a while so it wouldn't be the worst. It'd make all the trophy hunters flip.

• Like 1

I'm still holding out hope for The Escapists. It seems like the type of game that would make it to the IGC, so I've refrained from buying it. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture would be a welcome addition, too.

If they have to give away a PSP game, it'd be nice if it was Corpse Party. Really good series, imo.

• Like 2

PS4: Axiom Verge, Soma, Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Submerged, Volume, Child of Light

PS3: Ultratron, Master Reboot, Thunder Wolves, Storm, Datura

Vita: PSP game, Risk of Rain, Tachyon Project, Knock Knock, Foul Play

(Basically I looked at the first couple pages of indie games on PSN and while the VAST majority have already been free IGC titles, of the ones left these looked like the most promising for the next few months.  They're all indie, and under $10 at full price.  Perfect! :rolleyes: )

• Like 2

PS4: Kings Quest Chapter 2

Riptide Gp2

PS3: DMC Collection

Some indie title

PSV: Dexter PSP

Secret Agent Clank

I would actually really dig getting the DMC Collection. Would they actually give a collection since it's multiple games? Seems too good to be anything more than fantasy.

Here's mine:

PS4: Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (or Watch_dogs) + new Indie game (acceptable but complainable)

PS3: Beer Pong and mini ninjas (garbage games they dug up from the underside of PSN)

PSV: Catsblock Vestival and mahjong Carnival (or crap... same difference)

Really more of a pessimist towards the ps3 and Vita. All we've been getting is garbage as of late.

• Like 1

I would actually really dig getting the DMC Collection. Would they actually give a collection since it's multiple games? Seems too good to be anything more than fantasy.

There was a time when Sony was nice to us customers and gave the Jak & Dexter as well as the Hitman Trilogy away :)

But i fear these times are far far away now -_-

Damn PS4 :angry:  All your fault :P

Edited by Evil_Joker88

They gave out the Hitman collection a little while ago. Idk about the others but I already bought the Jak and the Ratchet collection. Just need Sly and DMC now.

Same as last month,

My PS+ prediction

PS3: Nothing good enough to get me to resub.

PS4: Nothing good enough to get me to resub.

PSV: Nothing good enough to get me to resub, and a PSP game from years ago.

They gave out the Hitman collection a little while ago. Idk about the others but I already bought the Jak and the Ratchet collection. Just need Sly and DMC now.

They gave away Sly 1 in early 2012 if I recall correctly, they dumped the DMC reboot on us a while back too. Both series' respective main trilogy collection things are frequently on sale for 15 or less, I got the Sly trilogy in 2013 for 11 bones on sale, when the Vita versions came out I got them for free included too. Also the cross buy trilogy of Jak and Daxter was a give away a while back too.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

They did before with the Hitman collection and the Jak games in Europe.

Anyways, this line-up is just okay. I'll play Gone Home before the end of June and I've wanted to try out Echochrome at some point! However, why can't they give the PS3 versions of God Of War? I don't know why but I was hoping they'd put The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter as part of the line-up.

If this month and June are anything to go by

PS4 - inFamous First Light (again)

PS4 - nothing - they'll PROBABLY say they've run out of 'plus-able' games
PSV - LittleBigPlanet (PSP) 

PSV - Welcome Park

PS3 - Aabs Animals

PS3 - Jetpack Joyride

• Like 1

mini ninjas (garbage games they dug up from the underside of PSN)

Mini Ninjas is actually pretty good. (at it has a Plat, something PS+ apparently no longer guarantees)

Would be pretty much the best PS+ game since P4U.

PSV - Welcome Park

giphy.gif

This just made my day =D

And Aabs animals would be overjoy for everyone xD Also too good for lineup =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1