Anyone wanna start new account and try get each game 100%

CrazyTwin14

No thanks. I'd rather just work on my own completion percentage, get the trophies I want, and not have to worry about researching various lists just to see if the list is feasible with my time schedule. I'm not going to overly dedicate myself to game modes I don't like, or torture myself with playing a game I won't enjoy for the sake of 100% completion.

Right now I have about 45% completion rate with a 50-51% average trophy rarity. Some may say my profile is not impressive in the slightest, and I retort that I have no problem with the games I have played or how I play them, and the same amount of regrets now than when trophies and achievements weren't even a thing (i.e., 0). If I get through my backlog, and still wind up with only a mundane sub-60 to 60% completion rate, then I still have done all that I want.

It's impossible for me to 100% complete my account. Some of the games I have on my list are all unobtainable platinum's due to servers being shut down :(

I used to curse NHL 11 and Bulletstorm for the same reason, until I realized it was kind of liberating.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy getting 100% in the majourity of my games. Not having a perfect account got me out of playing crap I don't like :D

Anyone with actual skill would get there existing account to 100% if they manage that then thats impressive restarting an account to 100% is like redoing a quiz you already knew all the answers to and then telling everyone you got 100%. You know the kind of thing people do on those face book quizzes.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

Nah, I'm fine with this account. Even though I have 2 games that can't be platted anymore, I also have 2 plats that are now unobtainable, so those balance each other :lol:. Besides that I put lots of effort into some of the games and setting up specific milestones after discovering them on this thread. All in all, I'm pretty happy with my collection :D.

But good luck to anyone attempting this.

For me it's more impressive to see someone with a fucked up account that slowly becomes a really good completion account. Probably because I tried it myself. When I was a casual gamer I had 40ish completion then I started hunting and managed up to a 87%. That's the real deal for me. Creating a account from scratch it's just to easy.

• Like 1

Nope. Although I would try it if it was possible. But thanks to Burn Zombie Burn and the shut down servers of Madden 10 it became impossible to get to 100%. I'm trying to get as close as possible though :) . And not being able to get a perfect profile might be a blessing in disguise, because if I really can't get a trophy now it won't matter as much, because a perfect list is not possible anyway.

Edited by SugarIsTheDevil

It's not if you want to abuse other region's sales and have some Japanese freebies =D

I mean, for trophy hunting that is. though if you just want the 100% completion on your profile on some new account, you could theoretically just get the platinum for a super easy game like hitman go and leave it at 100% :hmm:

Edited by jaehyun1009

I agree... Not worth to start a new profile. I have several games which now is impossible to get 100 %.... But if you're a low level and/or if 100 % is REALLY important to you. Then go for it... Previously I was playing about 100 games... These games had enoying and hard trophies... like all CoD for PS3, Destiny, DC Universe Online. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Ace Combat Infinity etc. But when started most of these games I wasn't a trophy hunter at all. I was just another guy that was gaming for the entertainment and didn't give a **** about trophies. So... I had like 10 % completion in about 90 games...  And then something happened and I discovered that trophy hunting was such fun thing to do... and the main reason for me to not switch to HTPC gaming with high end graphics. So I'm working on get a good %... Having approx 40 % now... But I'll go for 70 - 80 - 90 %... then I think I'll be happy and will try to maintain that. I'm not as high as some legends at these forums but I'm at least level 16 which I'm NOT creating just another account for just having 100 % games. And even if I did... at some point it will get pretty hard to maintain 100 % since you might start a old game or something happens with the online service when you're in the middle of a trophy hunt. You never know...

Ok. The first game you should start should be Lost Planet 2. You should follow it up by White Knight Chronicles. Your 3rd 100% should be Warhawk. Alright, let's go!!!

Also White Knight Chronicles 2, Ghostbusters The Video Game, Resistance 2, Lord of the Rings Conquests, Bulletstorm lol

• Like 1