Anyone wanna start new account and try get each game 100%

CrazyTwin14

I did so not too long ago, but getting 100% in every game I play is almost impossible since I rarely ever get DLC. So I'm just focusing on getting the Platinum on every game (or 100% on non-platinum games).

Of course, I only put games I know I can plat on this new account. :P

• Like 1

I started over on a new account not so long ago, mainly so I could access US store on the Vita (but also cos the "P" in my username had been annoying me since I got married)  Progress has been slow and I already have 3 incomplete games, not really trying to be a trophy hunter and 100% everything though...mainly want to just have fun and if a game I start sucks, then I don't think I'll push myself to 100% it.

• Like 1

This one is the first account I've created, the one I started trophy hunting with, by the end of the year I hope I'll manage to reach 100% average completion, at last, after 5 plus years. I've been lucky enough to complete every game that had online trophies before servers shutdown (Resistance 2 comes to mind).

BTW. I've played every game I own on it, including WKC, Ninja Gaiden, Star Ocean and such, not just easy games, lots of pain was suffered during the process lol

Edited by Brightblade76

Nah. If I come across a game I don't like, I'll just hide it. If I like the game but the Platinum/100% becomes unobtainable for some reason, it's also not a big deal. Having a 100% profile isn't really important, what matters most is that you have fun.

• Like 2

100% profile is overrated, it requires a lot of dedication. I would just try to get as many trophies as I can in my favourite games if i were you.

Ok. The first game you should start should be Lost Planet 2. You should follow it up by White Knight Chronicles. Your 3rd 100% should be Warhawk. Alright, let's go!!!

You forgot to mention Star Ocean 4 and Persona 4 Arena.

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 2

This is impossible for full passionate (single user account) gamers, like myself, really. Only selective gamers - researching games and analyzing trophies and deciding on whether to get a game based on the trophy requirements and aspects - can have complete profiles. This doesn't factor in amazing games with add on trophy packs either (meaning you'll also have to buy DLC for many games continuously) like Dying Light, Just Cause 3, Fallout 4(?), etc. And then lastly, the inevitable fact that game releases are an infinite process, thus maintaining 100% will literally be impossible anyway.

• Like 1

No i don't want this either... i raised my completion ratio quite good - i know i had some 3.000 unearned trophies a year ago, now i'm happy with less than 2.000 unearned :)

2 thoughts are my main reason

1) i don't want to go back and fourth between accs, i keep all progress and all friends in one acc

2) i show every game i earned at least a trophy here (okay, since 2 days ago one game is hidden but oh well :P:D )

I am very concerned about getting 100% in many games, but i choose what games can be done by the time i want to finish them...

Some games may have unobtainable trophies, some games i don't own anymore or were lent only... i ignore them :D

Edit: But since i am eager to raise my ratio any further i tend to go after online trophies before singleplayer trophies since this year :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

This is impossible for full passionate (single user account) gamers, like myself, really. Only selective gamers - researching games and analyzing trophies and deciding on whether to get a game based on the trophy requirements and aspects - can have complete profiles. This doesn't factor in amazing games with add on trophy packs either (meaning you'll also have to buy DLC for many games continuously) like Dying Light, Just Cause 3, Fallout 4(?), etc. And then lastly, the inevitable fact that game releases are an infinite process, thus maintaining 100% will literally be impossible anyway.

I don't think you have to be a selective gamer, so far I didn't have to put a game aside because it had an unobtainable 100%

I do some research but just about online trophies and even that doesn't take long

I play what I like and I have a blast 100%ing games (some more than others), what keeps it interesting for me is trying to get hard 100%'s like Wipeout HD, Mirror's Edge, Olli Olli 2 or Super Meat Boy (soon!!!)

If you are selective and end up with 100 plats and no hard games it isn't worth it, or 700 plats and only 100 ultra rare trophies (really people??)

I had the same as you!!

Start of this year I was around 20/25% overall completion since all I actually did was play destiny, buy new game once in a while, play it for a view hours, then go back to destiny since my clan / friends needed me.. and so the circle continued.. 

But I thought it was a shame for all the other games I have.. So currently over 52% overall :) and still climbing ^~^ 

I actually enjoy having started games on my profile that I work on. For the past three years I've slowly gone from 37% to 67% completion and I really enjoy playing like that.

I know I'll never get 100% completion but I'm perfectly fine with that.

100% profile is overrated, it requires a lot of dedication. I would just try to get as many trophies as I can in my favourite games if i were you.

You forgot to mention Star Ocean 4 and Persona 4 Arena.

You also forgot to mention Disgaea 5 or kingdom hearts 

I can't afford another e-mail account and I like my current account. Sure I have two unfinished games, but that's because of some BS missions. I'll probably get back to them around my 50th platinum. Also, I'd gladly 100% LEGO Avengers... if I had the money to buy the DLC. I hate LEGO DLC. :(

Nope.I'm doing fine with this account.Although it's my second account,it's the only one i use for the last 4 years.My first account was sephiroth4423 but when i got the ps3 i didn't know about trophies and syncing.So when i first synced trophies with sephiroth4423 i had 100% but all the trophies had missing timestamps.I only had FF XIII, GTA IV and DMC 4 by that time so the only game i had to plat again for sephiroth4424 was the FF