(NA) PSN Flash Sale 8/19/2016

Aranea Highwind

Lots of people praised Amnesia, is it that good? I haven't even heard of it before

Were they talking about the horror game Amnesia or the VN Amnesia.

Personally, I found the VN pretty awful, but I'm not the target audience. However, I found Code Realize to be a passable VN even for someone not in the target audience.

I got Wild Arms 3, Dark Cloud 2, Dust: An Elysian Tail, and Dragon Age: Inquisition.  All for less than $25 dollars.  I'll play them eventually or I'll play them when i'm dead ( probably not either actually, I'll play them when i'm reincarnated as a leaf that just so happens to fall upon the shoulder of an 11 year old who plays videogames and for reasons unbeknownst to me want's to play decades old games if and when they manage to pull themselves away from their VR headsets... so never, I'll never play them, ever.  At least I own them.. Conservation of art, that's why.  #caring.

• Like 2

Having played Wild Arms and Wild Arms 3...I'm more than likely going to be picking up Wild Arms 2. While not connected it just feels weird lol.

Although...might not be buying anything if this book sale tomorrow has what I want. :devil:

I've played 1 & 2. 2 was pretty sweet. You should definitely get it. ;)

Personally, I found the VN pretty awful, but I'm not the target audience. However, I found Code Realize to be a passable VN even for someone not in the target audience.

Most likely because it's an easy plan due to being a VN =D

It's pretty average story-wise.

How odd.. I've been told it's good, by other members. Won't be able to download, play it, and form an opinion, until I Plat Re;Birth 2 and free up some space.

• Like 1

Of course re;birth3 goes on sale days after I bought it.

I guess the consolation is that I have my first physical copy of a neptunia game.

Contact Sony customer service. They have refunded me before when I bought a title that went on sale a few days after I bought it.

And anyone who does not pick Resonance of Fate for 6 bucks is a fool :awesome:

Luckily I picked it up last year for 5$.

but Aegis, WildArms 3, and SM RPP is definitley a nice new all time low price.

Seriously, my backlog is bad enough as is, then there's all of these <$5 games? Whatever, it's not like I need to spend my money on food or bills or anything.

Runs Factory is a solid buy. If you like Harvest Moon or RPGs with a bit of simulation, it's well worth the money for the amount of content.

• Like 1

I guess the consolation is that I have my first physical copy of a neptunia game.

Enough good, don't you think? Physicals are always better :)

How odd.. I've been told it's good, by other members. Won't be able to download, play it, and form an opinion, until I Plat Re;Birth 2 and free up some space.

Were they females? :awesome:

Contact Sony customer service. They have refunded me before when I bought a title that went on sale a few days after I bought it.

I'm pretty sure that is only applicable for digital purchases.

Luckily I picked it up last year for 5$.

Okay, this is also a valid possibility =D

I got the two prototype games. I've never played these so hopefully they are decent.

nice! I've got prototype 1 since I only have prototype 2. I bought prototype 2 about 4 months ago but I haven't played it, because I couldn't find prototype anywhere else and luckily there was a sale. I swear I was about to start the 2nd prototype the day before the sale since I got tired of waitin. Then bam sale next day. Talk about crazy luck :D.

Last time I checked, no, they were not. xD Tigress even claims it's one of the best VNs out there. 

I suppose they have awaken their inner otome :awesome:

Nah, seriously, it's average even if you are the target audience. There are better localized otome out there.

And it's one of the best VNs only if you played that and low tier VN :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I suppose they have awaken their inner otome :awesome:

Nah, seriously, it's average even if you are the target audience. There are better localized otome out there.

And it's one of the best VNs only if you played that and low tier VN :D

Hmm.. Well, I guess I'll find out when I play it. But I like the ones with the birds. That may be as far as my interest in otome games goes.  :P What are some localized ones you would recommend above Amnesia, though?

No. :rolleyes: You put Trunks back up there.

:lol: I'm sure the prince of Saiyans('cause Vegeta should be king, with his father dead) will return. My Rain Day theme required this change, though. 

Norn9 or Code:Realize.

Well, pretty much the only remaining localized otome, lol xD

Hmm.. And FinalEmblem said he liked one of those a lot less than Amnesia. I don't know what to believe! DX But I'm more open to a $6 game that I may or may not enjoy, than a $12 one. So, I regret nothing. :P

Hakuoki exists as a localized otome, not that it is on sale.

(Technically, Hatoful Boyfriend also exists, but I wouldn't actually recommend that to anyone)

:rolleyes: You're just the worst kind of person.