(NA) PSN Flash Sale 8/19/2016

Aranea Highwind

Some great games on here. Bastion and Transistor are fantastic isometric RPGs with wonderful soundtracks and the reasons why I'm paying close attention to what Supergiant plans to do with Pyre. Dust: An Elysian Tail is a must buy if you didn't get it from IGC a while ago. That entire game, outside of music and voice acting, was developed and created by one single person. It's a true labor of love and it really shows.

• Like 1

Wow, so there's a lot of great games to get....... For sure I'll get Bastion and Transistor for the PS4.

But those JRPGs on the PS3. I cannot even find a physical copy of them here.... 

Now I know what to do this weekend. :awesome: 

Saturday Morning RPG for me, as well. Will have to decide if I want to buy a PSN card for some others; I've already spent too much this month outside of PSN, damn it.. 

Edit: Wild Arms 3 and Amnesia are also on sale!? I'm screwed. :/ Definitely buying a PSN card. R.I.P., wallet.. 

Edited by DamagingRob

Saturday Monring RPG for 2.99 is hot....

Bastion is worth it...even if it comes to PS+.

Amnesia Memories fo 5,99...wish I held off this :).

Oh waiting for Norn9 to get to the same price....

Nothing for me though.......maybe Another World....

Edited by Kishnabe

it's pretty good, i plan to start gaming back up today and get everything back on track if at least 1 of the 2 things work ><.

skylanders portal or the xmen disc lol (ongoing problem FML).

its the reason you are probably seeing 1 trophy on destiny and zero on skylanders.

on topic, i am going to get quite a haul on this flash sale. not spending with a few weeks will really improve the amount to get.

Edited by kingdrake2

Is $15 for Megadimension Neptunia VII worth a buy? I've never played a JRPG game before and thinking about getting into trying them. I watched the trailer and I still have no idea if I will like it or not. (If it helps, I love RPG games)

yes its pretty good, just like the other neptunia games. just a bit slow at first but it speeds up as it progresses.

Edited by kingdrake2

yes its pretty good, just like the other neptunia games. just a bit slow at first but it speeds up as it progresses.

Alright I'll pick it up. Thanks for letting me know!

DMC4SE DEMON HUNTER BUNDLE $14.39

I think I want it 

I think I want it too  :P