How many unearned platinums do you have?

Edunstar84

Like a boss!

I have some that I don't really care about because A, either they're boring or B, they require me to boost online for hours which is plain stupid considering trophies are meant to be earned. I did boost some online trophies for some other games but that was because I've already spent lots of time in singleplayer so I may as well have it platted.

• Like 2

Currently working on AC II ...... and should finish it in the next couple of days.

Recently cleaned things up a bit by platting FC2 and GTA IV; and getting 100% on Fallout 3

There are three plats remaining to be earned on my list:

1) Guacamelee ..... the entire game is a tedious grind for me and I don't know if I'll ever take it up again. In a word, "yuck". Outlook: doubtful

2) The Last of Us ... 160 hours of multiplayer is a lot to commit to but I might take a stab at it anyway.....great single player game. Outlook: probable

3) Batman Arkham Asylum........the first PS3 game I got was a gift from my nephews........great game but I'm stuck on the challenges and may be the only game that I concede I may not be good enough to plat. Outlook: extremely doubtful.

33 on my profile, with 5 unobtainable unless I rent/buy the games. I can't seem to scrape up the motivation to go back for any of them...

~140 not visibly on profile, counting PS+ titles that may or may not be played, and at least one unobtainable (Ghostbusters).

31 for me.

• Most involve lots of MP, so i'm forfeiting those.
  • A couple involve a grind I couldn't handle (Bleach, ugh), but I may be willing to go back to those should I run out of other games to play (that will never happen).
  • A couple were games my cousin loaded up on my PS3 before I started trophy hunting, but my PS3 auto synced (with PS+) so they're stuck there.
  • Some are games I put down for whatever reason, many of which were to simply catch up to the latest entry in the series (Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts), and fully intend to go back to.
  • Then there's the 2 I'm currently working on (Attack on Titan and Persona 4)!

My completion % hangs around 80% or so, and I'm pretty alright with that! I mostly like seeing my Trophies Per Day increase, as I didn't trophy hunt until around 3.5 years ago, when my first trophy is nearly 8 years ago, lol.

I have 50 unearned platinums, but I don't intend to go back to most of these games and I don't think there's something wrong about that. Most of them are PS Plus games that I tried when I didn't take myself too seriously as a trophy hunter and that ended up not interesting me much. Nowadays, I try to be more careful about what PS Plus games I play. Sometimes, I also find it hard to gather motivation to go back to certain games, like "Zombi" or "Alien Isolation", but I intend to finish them, eventually. On the other hand, there are some games, that I love so much that I could plat them 100 times, without ever losing motivation ( <3  <3 The Last of Us, Uncharted trilogy  <3  <3).

• Like 1