How many unearned platinums do you have?

Edunstar84

Over 50 but It's not that important. I only platinum games I really care about.

Same i am not going to break my back for games i don't care about. Unless its stupid easy.

70, 3 of which are unobtainable due to servers closing so 67 which i have not earnt which i still can. Although not really bothered by at least 50 of them...

7 so far:

1. Ghostbusters - Unobtainable

2. F.E.A.R. 2 - Unobtainable

3. Super Street Fighter 4 - Currently working on Trial Athlete and my 50th Platinum

4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - Aiming for the platinum to be my 3000th trophy

5. Borderlands 2

6. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Only just started this. Aiming to do this at the same time as MGS5 Phantom Pain to complete my MGS Platinum collection

7. Kingdoms of Amalur - Been sitting at 0% for about 4 years but going to start this next year.

50 with 1 (temporarily) unobtainable for me: Dragon Fin Soup

However, there's a crap tonne of games on my account that I haven't installed and played yet, so don't show up on PSNP. According to PSNP I have 126 games, but my PSN Download List says I have 492 actual games with 252 potential plats (9 of which I've earned lol). Not sure how many of those are unobtainable due to server closure though.

The unearned Platinum count is now 60! :D Another unobtainable added to the list with the Dead Star server closure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...