Big Leagues Trophy Petition

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/03/2021 at 7:20 PM, CristianX-97 said:

Guys, how about we just have a designated modder on this site that personally unlocks the trophy for you provided you've gotten everything else (base plus DLC). Imagine if a moderator on here personally approves each unlock of Big Leagues provided you fit the criteria. Back when I started this game, I wasn't ever browsing before hand to see if a trophy is unobtainable on a particular game beforehand like I do nowadays (not that I would of skipped this game entirely just because of Big Leagues), but it does suck for me because sooner or later I'll have the entire franchise at 100%, with the exception of BO2. Oh well, at least when I won't be on Earth anymore, none of this would've mattered anyways.

Wishful thinking that it gets Whitelisted but i don't think it's ever gonna happen.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Blame Truth recently suggested taking Activision to Court over false advertisment (double xp in vanguard not working). I guess if someone goes through with it someone could try to add the Big League to it as well (one could argue that they have to at least warn on the ps store that certain features are no longer available). Now is the time for it too, since Activision is already under fire in California and the stock has been plummeting. Also one could try to convince Activision that fixing Big Leagues would be a way to get some positive PR. 

Edited by Ravie_HD
Edit
  • Like 1

I also got a question regarding bans: I read in the guidelines that a game will be flaged if at least three trophies look illegitimate. What happens if one trophy is definitley illigitimate for example Big League or getting a trophy years before the game comes out but the entire rest is for sure legit (I'm assuming in those cases its a flag as well but not sure)? Also what happens if you get flaged for multiple games and don't hide them (aka. do you get completely banned from this side or only from the leaderboard and can still use the find session feature and forum etc.)?

10 minutes ago, Ravie_HD said:

I also got a question regarding bans: I read in the guidelines that a game will be flaged if at least three trophies look illegitimate. What happens if one trophy is definitley illigitimate for example Big League or getting a trophy years before the game comes out but the entire rest is for sure legit (I'm assuming in those cases its a flag as well but not sure)? Also what happens if you get flaged for multiple games and don't hide them (aka. do you get completely banned from this side or only from the leaderboard and can still use the find session feature and forum etc.)?

If they have a trophy years before the game came out, they'll end up permanently removed from the leaderboards for using custom firmware

16 minutes ago, Ravie_HD said:

Also what happens if you get flaged for multiple games and don't hide them (aka. do you get completely banned from this side or only from the leaderboard and can still use the find session feature and forum etc.)?

Having more than two flagged games, hidden or not, only results in being removed from leaderboards. All other site functions work the same. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2021 at 2:20 PM, CristianX-97 said:

Guys, how about we just have a designated modder on this site that personally unlocks the trophy for you provided you've gotten everything else (base plus DLC).

Don't understand why this can't happen. I am ready to do every trophy out there in the game. Stream myself playing league and winning 10 games and get the league trophy last by trying to join lobbies and find someone to auto pop it along with the platinum. If you think about it reasonably, anyone who can get every trophy in the game is more than capable of doing league trophy legit. No offense but "Not fulfilling the requirement" is the dumbest excuse that can be made. I also don't care if this gets whitelisted as long as it's not a flag, at least it stays on my profile and I can finally complete CoD franchise.

On 1/16/2022 at 3:04 AM, GUDGER666 said:

I don't understand why people can't just let stuff like this go, just play the game and move on. People refusing to play the game and not been able to enjoy it because they can't get 1 trophy! I feel sorry you can't just play and enjoy one of the best Cods. 

you want people to play an abandoned game filled with hackers that can potentially get you flagged for casually trying to enjoy it? heck I can't even connect online anymore because I changed my PSN ID name, I guess this can easily be fixed by changing my name back but still not worth it unless there is a workaround for big leagues. 

• Like 2

On 1/16/2022 at 4:04 AM, GUDGER666 said:

I don't understand why people can't just let stuff like this go, just play the game and move on. People refusing to play the game and not been able to enjoy it because they can't get 1 trophy! I feel sorry you can't just play and enjoy one of the best Cods. 

For real!  I want to finish to get what I assume will be 98 or 99% and be done and accomplish what I could.  It pissed me off that in 2015 we played the shit out of this game but didnt play in leagues for the trophy or for fun, and then boom, Jan 2016, no more Big Leagues.  I have same problem with NFS The Run, played that in 2015 also but didnt go for the Leader for a Day trophy and then also in early 2016, gone, platinum blocked!  It sucks, but it is what it is.  We're never going to see Big Leagues, or Leader for the Day, or any other such trophy be whitelisted, the Earth will explode before that happens or on the day it happens.  The other thing is, what part of the game mode being shut down by the devs do some people not understand?  The mode doesnt exist anymore, and I doubt you're gonna get anyone from back then to open it back up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-01-21 at 7:34 AM, DarkAnimaa said:

you want people to play an abandoned game filled with hackers that can potentially get you flagged for casually trying to enjoy it? heck I can't even connect online anymore because I changed my PSN ID name, I guess this can easily be fixed by changing my name back but still not worth it unless there is a workaround for big leagues. 

If it's anything like my account; I need to sign out from PSN then sign in after having started a custom zombie or multiplayer match. Then it works. Otherwise, it'll be an infinite loop until your console crashes/you unplug it. Can easily corrupt your hard drive. I haven't changed my name but created my account in 2018. 99% of people I see use this fix and I'd imagine it'd work for you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shadow-30031989 said:

I'm a pessimist, so I doubt this thought, but what it Microsoft would make Activision do something about Big League? Don't know how Microsoft cares about achievements on Xbox, but maybe they can do something about it when they'll consume Activision

Microsoft care about old games with broken trophies about much as Activision do, which is to say they couldn't give a rat's ass about them so will absolutely nothing about fixing this trophy.

• 2 months later...
On 1/21/2022 at 5:34 PM, DarkAnimaa said:

Actually you can, just don't sign in and play the game normaly when you go to multiplayer enter it and then sing in and you should play without any issus,, That's how it works now

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 5:23 PM, PlatinumTrophy said:

You realise this is a website for trophy hunters right? Why play a game that you can never complete? If people really wanted to play the game for the sake of the game theyd just play it on another account, I personally have an alt account for playing stuff I dont want to platinum but it wouldnt make it any less annoying that you cant finish a game. And quite frankly BO2 is so riddled with hackers nowadays that the only reason I would even want to consider going back to that shit-fest is for the platinum.

Usually the people who criticize those who want an unobtainable trophy they have that specific trophy themselves and why they criticize because they want this trophy to remain unobtainable so that it becomes exclusive to them and become more UR, kind of selfish but i understand how they feel.

I dont have Big Leagues.  I cant stand the fact that I dont have Big Leagues.  But it's been over 6 years since Big Leagues was available and at this point I'm even tired of hearing about people bitching about it.  They'll never do anything about it, whitelist it, whatever, but they're damn sure not paying attention to any random third party trophy tracker website discussion page.  Seems like the only way to get anyone's attention is to get on twitter, so go try that.  See if that works.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I recently wrote the activision support about this trophy. I was told they can't do anything about it and they said i should try contacting Treyarch directly, as they are the developers and Activison is the publisher. So perhaps we should just do that and write the community manager for Treyarch

Edited by Ravie_HD
Edit