TOMB RAIDER trophy thoughts

DF007gamer

Really not a fan of the trophy art at all, it looks like The Last of Us Remastered - which I didn't like either. Not a fan of co-op (and have nobody to play with anyway), so that final DLC will be a huge pain.

Other than that I really like how many there are. Survivor difficulty is new for the PS4 version right? That could be pretty tough.

• Like 1

Really not a fan of the trophy art at all, it looks like The Last of Us Remastered - which I didn't like either. Not a fan of co-op (and have nobody to play with anyway), so that final DLC will be a huge pain.

Other than that I really like how many there are. Survivor difficulty is new for the PS4 version right? That could be pretty tough.

The survivor trophy is new because previous titles you could finish in any difficultly

I've been waiting for this since it got announced last year at E3 so you better believe I'm excited for this.

Funny they added the 100% completion in, I was going to score that anyway so nice to see I'll be getting rewarded for it.

I'm going to play this game 5784278 times.

• Like 1

Looks like a great list with lots to do! :) Especially looking forward to playing coop with my friends. :D

Some gamers don't like the co-op side but for me I'm excited. Lucky these trophies don't have to be done online co-op.  

EDIT: I was mistaken. Looks like you have to do the co-op online for the trophies

Edited by DF007gamer

A lot of trophies, I got it when I got my xbox one but didnt play it too much, ¬_¬ Felt like you constantly were rinsing off the same area over and over, didnt even play it that much

Though saying that I am getting again for ps4, disapointed everything is Bronze in the core game besides the 100% trophy

Edited by Hanzoadam

The coop is the best part for me in the DLC aspect. Haven't had a decent coop mode (this one seems pretty cool) in awhile.. we really need more ONLINE coop campaign games. :)

But about this, did i misread somewhere.. but I thought we were getting all the dlcs with this ps4 port?

With so many DLCs available seems like the developer could release the goty edition immediately.

PS4 version comes with all DLC already, and the 20th Anniversary Celebration edition (which is basically GOTY) is coming to PC too. The only benefit to having a GOTY now is for Xbox users, and they've had more than enough of a benefit in regards to this game don't you think? Personally, I think Croft Manor should've been PS4 exclusive for a year.

The coop is the best part for me in the DLC aspect. Haven't had a decent coop mode (this one seems pretty cool) in awhile.. we really need more ONLINE coop campaign games.  :)

But about this, did i misread somewhere.. but I thought we were getting all the dlcs with this ps4 port?

Yeah, all old DLC is included, as is the new stuff being introduced alongside the PS4 port (like Croft Manor)

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 2

PS4 version comes with all DLC already, and the 20th Anniversary Celebration edition (which is basically GOTY) is coming to PC too. The only benefit to having a GOTY now is for Xbox users, and they've had more than enough of a benefit in regards to this game don't you think? Personally, I think Croft Manor should've been PS4 exclusive for a year.

Thank you! :) Was thinking I did read that correctly. So we all will have 125 trophies waiting for us. That's kind of cool :)