A-Z Platinum Club

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 1:08 PM, AvengedEvil said:

I'm currently working on P and have some ideas for some of the other letters. If anyone has a recommendation for an UR J, let me know.

I'll second what captainskyhawk said, Just Cause 2 is UR and super fun.  Even if you don't have a PS3, Just Cause 3 is also UR at an even lower percentage and was a PS+ freebie back in the day, and other than a couple wingsuit challenges, isn't really hard to Platinum.  However, I do remember there being a trophy or two linked to beating a friend's time in one or more challenges, and I don't know if that system is still working.  Just Cause 2, however, is completely offline and very doable.

You mentioned working on a UR P, but I noticed you were still missing a UR K.  If you had PS+ when it was one of the monthly games, I'd recommend Knowledge is Power.  Incredibly easy Platinum, but UR for various reasons, including the fact you need 6 'devices' to play it.  You don't though, I had 2 or 3 devices and emulated the rest on my old, bare-bones laptop.  Of course you could always invite a couple friends over too, which might be easier.  You only need 6, 5, and 4 'devices' for 1 trophy each, if I remember correctly.  Most of the game is played with 2 or 3 players.  Apologies in advance for the unsolicited advice, especially if you already have a K lined up.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 5:40 PM, Yuber6969 said:

Finished Unturned for my UR U game!

Hello.

How is this game? 
I noticed it’s a PS+ Premium freebie and was wondering what it’s like to plat? Is it an easy boost for the 2 reputation trophies or can you earn them legit?

Did you have any problems with the 1000 kills trophy?

Any advice would be appreciated.

49 minutes ago, captainskyhawk said:

Hello.

How is this game? 
I noticed it’s a PS+ Premium freebie and was wondering what it’s like to plat? Is it an easy boost for the 2 reputation trophies or can you earn them legit?

Did you have any problems with the 1000 kills trophy?

Any advice would be appreciated.

It's a terrible game. Easy plat but it's tedious. The game has a lot of glitches that are not game-breaking, but will make it an even worse experience.

The reputation trophies are easily boostable. You need to do the 1000 kills in one sitting. I suggest doing the kills offline because the servers crash often and you don't want to lose progress.

I'd advise against the game unless you're specifically using it for an event like this and/or you want easy URs.

I wrote more about it here:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/324260-yuber6969/?status=254192&type=status

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yuber6969 said:

It's a terrible game. Easy plat but it's tedious. The game has a lot of glitches that are not game-breaking, but will make it an even worse experience.

The reputation trophies are easily boostable. You need to do the 1000 kills in one sitting. I suggest doing the kills offline because the servers crash often and you don't want to lose progress.

I'd advise against the game unless you're specifically using it for an event like this and/or you want easy URs.

I wrote more about it here:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/324260-yuber6969/?status=254192&type=status

Thanks for the info.

I was checking it out as it’s ultra rare and was a freebie, which always helps.

I will see how I feel after grinding out Car Simulator, lol.

• Like 1

And the journey has started.

currently going for Zombieland, which is a better game experience than I expected, dont get me wrong it isnt amazing but its fun, if you have some mates to play with the game is alot more fun.

im close to completing it, just need to get one more mate to help me then the 4 player Co-op is out of the way

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...