Rarest Platinum That Isn't Ultra Rare

Bullstomp

4 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Mine is Battlefield V at 5.09%

I also have 5.09% battlefield 5 which I think been on decrease last few years give it few more months and with more dead servers 

I could see it turning ultra rare 

I also have Grand theft auto 5 PS5 version which has just became very rare at 5.02% 

On 4/10/2017 at 11:49 PM, Juzota said:

The Last of Us - 5.14%

Not anymore! TLOU is currently at 3.88% so my current rarest not ultra rare platinum is Broken Age with 5.77%.

• Like 1

Mine is Bioshock 2 at 5.06%

spacer.png

I have some good memories boosting it ages ago I also met a person for the first time with over 100 plats back when quantity still mattered, I remember I was taken back and thinking I'll never get there myself.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Mine is Bioshock 2 at 5.06%

spacer.png

I have some good memories boosting it ages ago I also met a person for the first time with over 100 plats back when quantity still mattered, I remember I was taken back and thinking I'll never get there myself.

Same Game for me since Last Of Us(PS4) is now Ultra Rare

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KunoGuy said:

spacer.png

Looks like mine is the platinum for Rogue Galaxy at 5.56%. It's definitely not a short game, especially since I had already completed it 100% back in the day on the PS2 version as well.

This is mine too 🙃

I remember watching 5-6 movies while grinding on the pirate ship.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 7:26 PM, QuentinCle95 said:

My rarest platinum trophy is 

1Sa9067d.png It can't be for nothing - The Last Of Us Remastered (5.66%)

, followed by 

1S107813.png Prizes, Plunder and adventure! - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (6.40%).

The Last of us Remastered is now an Ultra Rare as well at 5.00 %.

Mine is:

Mad Max,  no surprises there, I reckon it will drop to a UR eventually [ 6.19% ]

and 

Rise of the Tomb Raider at [6.06% ]

53 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Same Game for me since Last Of Us(PS4) is now Ultra Rare

Well you have an amazing collection you truly have my respect as a gamer and for not acting like a badass about your tough plats. Being humble is something some people should learn.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 2:34 PM, westersburg said:

Vancouver 2010 (5,03%)

Interesting how thinks change. This is now an ultra rare, the current closest one is Duke Nukem Forever (international version) with 5.05%. I also have a 5.00% UR platinum (The Last of Us Remastered), which could potentially become the closest, if it drops out of the UR rank

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Well you have an amazing collection you truly have my respect as a gamer and for not acting like a badass about your tough plats. Being humble is something some people should learn.

I find it impressive when people like you have played a lot of games and achieved two or three times more platinums and trophies than me. I can't imagine how much time it takes to build such a large profile.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Rarest for me is PS4 GTA V at 1.97%. After that, it's either Battlefield: Hardline at 4.68% or Mafia III at 4.84%.

If only Enlisted had a Platinum, that'd be at around 0.32% for me since I got all the trophies.

• 3 weeks later...