Rarest Platinum That Isn't Ultra Rare

Bullstomp

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I know a lot of folks are putting their “closest to UR” platinum as per the stats…

…but actually, thinking about it, the answer to this shouldn’t actually be that, as that’s kinda boring, and liable to change constantly…

It should probably be the trophy that isn’t statistically UR, but is actually rare, in the sense that the fewest people have it.

As such, mine would be:

1L6ea793.png

:platinum: Zooty Slammer Barfly

(To Hell With The Ugly)

Rarity Stat: 25.00%
Achievers: 8

My rarest non-UR platinum is Prey (5.23%, 6861 achievers). Highly recommend this one, great game.

23 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It should probably be the trophy that isn’t statistically UR, but is actually rare, in the sense that the fewest people have it.

And to answer this too, my rarest non-UR plat in terms of fewest achievers is The Escapists: The Walking Dead (5.40%, 562 achievers). This plat's very easy for an almost UR, being like 3/10, 10hrs. The only reason it's this rare is that one of the levels is bugged on current patch and will always crash after a few in-game days, making the level essentially a very difficult speedrun. You can fix this by playing on v1.00 though. If you can play on v1.00 it's a fun plat.

Edited by disaster500

I've got a bunch in between 5-6%

Need For Speed Shift - 5.08%

Nascar '15 - 5.09%

Dying Light 2: Stay Human - 5.32%

Just Cause 4 - 5.42%

Jeopardy! (PS3) - 5.72%

And plat with the least achievers:

Nascar Heat 2 - 4.50% (239 achievers)

The Nascar Heat games are relatively easy plat's and they're all UR's I believe since nobody really played them because they're terrible games but if you're a fan of the sport or racing in general and like trophy hunting, they're easy ones to beef up your UR count with. Currently working on Heat Evolution myself. 

Since The Last of Us Remastered hit 5.00%, and is now UR, my next closest by rarity is Mass Effect: Andromeda at 5.32% (and I really hope it drops to UR, since it'd be the first ME game to do so).

On 1/7/2024 at 12:49 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

In this case, mine would be Dog Gone Golfing, only 70 Achievers (and only 7.90% rarity, so still rare on both accounts!)

• Like 1

Strange thread topic, more likely just a thinking out loud OP's surprise at Battlefield being so close at 5.01%!

But sure, my next VR plat outside of UR, is 'Dead Hungry VR' at 5.23%  (a manic almost fun but mainly pointless feeding zombies from a burger food truck game lol)

Or by @DrBloodmoney 's logic, 4 plat achievers for 'Of Bird and Cage' (4.12%. a LiS inspired metal music album indie game akin to a rock opera that I personally thought was bloody brilliant that more of you should play and join me in plat achievers!!)

• Like 1