Kill Your Completion... Again(Finished)

Bought in this week's deal of the week? It's another game I'm interested in but I tried the Timed Trial for PS3 and I instantly disliked it as the game has no real pause menu which is a big bummer for me.

Nah, I bought the physical copy for 16€ (+ shipping) from a game trading site I use a few months ago. I always prefer to get the physical versions, if I can. That way I can always sell them in case I don't like them ;) .

I don't mind it not having a pause menu, all the Souls games were like that and I sure love those :lol: . I suspect the game will be alright, but I already know it won't be better than my favourite of the franchise which are both NFS: Underground games.

I think the six games I'm going to add are Shadow Of The Beast, The Deadly Tower Of Monsters, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, Rebel Galaxy, Resident Evil and Gat Out Of Hell.

I will wait to see if anybody is going to list somethin I have though. I'm also still in doubt about Doodle trilogy, Tricky Towers, Bound In Blood and Blood Dragon. I do feel like mostly playing on PS4 though.

Edited by BillyHorrible

If there is space available, I'd like to join. I loved reading the thread last time.

The more the merrier.

Unless I misread the OP, I think Hemiak has removed the cap this time around :)

Nothing wrong with your reading comprehension.

Also.... dirt 3, Dirt 3, DIRT 3!!!

dirt 3, Dirt 3, DIRT 3!!!

I'm kind of scared because the previous event's racing game for me was a letdown (Grid something) and I played the last DiRT for a bit on PS4 and could not get the hang of the controls. I'd also look into PS4 games first... then again, I do want to play alongside others more this event so I might just add it after all.

I'd like to join this time

game list-
1. yomawari night alone (horror)
2. Bully
3. White Knight Chronicles
4. Agarest Generations of War (SRPG)
5. Nier (hack n slash/rpg elements?)
6. Bayonetta
7. Star Ocean V (JRPG)
8. Tropico 5 (RTS)
9. J-stars victory vs. plus (fighting)
10. Natural Doctrine (weird SRPG i think?)

• Like 4

Nah, I bought the physical copy for 16€ (+ shipping) from a game trading site I use a few months ago. I always prefer to get the physical versions, if I can. That way I can always sell them in case I don't like them ;) .

I don't mind it not having a pause menu, all the Souls games were like that and I sure love those :lol: . I suspect the game will be alright, but I already know it won't be better than my favourite of the franchise which are both NFS: Underground games.

Okay, just thought that the current deal was another one you grabbed. I also prefer physical version but there are some games that I prefer to have as download, too. Mostly racing games as it's easier to play them in between without switching the disc everytime. :D

I'm kind of scared because the previous event's racing game for me was a letdown (Grid something) and I played the last DiRT for a bit on PS4 and could not get the hang of the controls. I'd also look into PS4 games first... then again, I do want to play alongside others more this event so I might just add it after all.

Dirt Rally is more sim-oriented and AFAIK Dirt 3 is more arcade, similar to the Grid-games.
Does anyone know if Dirt 3 actually has a real multiplayer mode where you see each other? If so it could be kinda fun and I might swap another game (most likely God of War 3 then xD ) to play with others from this event. But not with Stalker. I don't want to play with crash kids. ;)
  • Like 1

I'd like to take part. Really want to at least try some of the games in my backlog. I'll edit in my list tomorrow. Hope that's okay!

1. InFAMOUS 1
  2. The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
  3. Dragon Age: Origins
  4. Tales of Zestiria
  5. El Shaddai
  6. Terraria (Vita)
  7. Atelier Meruru
  8. Watch Dogs
  9. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
  10. Okami HD

Just in case everyone skipped over my inital post, here's my list! I put a bit of thought into this, so don't know if I'll be able to change it. For example, Okami HD has to go last because Infamous is also a downloadable game. I'd either have to delete Battle Princess of Arcadias (I was planning to start over from scratch, haven't really decided yet), or plat Infamous, which I've given myself enough time to make it possible to do.

• Like 4

I think the six games I'm going to add are.... Resident Evil

I'm playing that game right now myself. Word of advice, dogs are NOT man's best friend.  :angry:

Just remember that it's all fun and games until somebody takes a grenade to the face... on the first day.

I said I was sorry. It was an accident.....I promise..... :giggle:

If so it could be kinda fun and I might swap another game (most likely God of War 3 then xD ) to play with others from this event. But not with Stalker. I don't want to play with crash kids. ;)

Hey now! Sure, I might be the type to use your car as a guardrail to slow me down in sharp turns but scrubs like me need all the help and cheap tricks we can get. You might be safe since I still need to finish GT6 from the last event and wasn't planning on starting a new racing game before that. Then again, all this talk of Dirt 3 and racing against several other people from the event has me intrigued and sounds like fun.  :hmm:

• Like 2

Just in case everyone skipped over my inital post, here's my list! I put a bit of thought into this, so don't know if I'll be able to change it. For example, Okami HD has to go last because Infamous is also a downloadable game. I'd either have to delete Battle Princess of Arcadias (I was planning to start over from scratch, haven't really decided yet), or plat Infamous, which I've given myself enough time to make it possible to do.

Awakened Fate Ultimatum was actually one of the games I had considered on my original list, but swapped it out for Costume Quest 2.

PS: Make sure you print out or copy paste into paint a map for the blast shards in Infamous. There's no tracker for collectibles and they're a pain to find, if you pick some of them up as you go.

I'm up for overlapping my duplicates with you (Infamous/Okami), if you're interested. Only problem's that my first slot is currently tied up in matching with DamagingRob.

Awakened Fate Ultimatum was actually one of the games I had considered on my original list, but swapped it out for Costume Quest 2.

PS: Make sure you print out or copy paste into paint a map for the blast shards in Infamous. There's no tracker for collectibles and they're a pain to find, if you pick some of them up as you go.

Thanks for the tip! I've already heard horror stories about them.

I'm up for overlapping my duplicates with you (Infamous/Okami), if you're interested. Only problem's that my first slot is currently tied up in matching with DamagingRob.

I guess I can change if I delete Battle Princess. What number did you place Infamous and Okami? Maybe I'll change the list.

Hey now! Sure, I might be the type to use your car as a guardrail to slow me down in sharp turns but scrubs like me need all the help and cheap tricks we can get. You might be safe since I still need to finish GT6 from the last event and wasn't planning on starting a new racing game before that. Then again, all this talk of Dirt 3 and racing against several other people from the event has me intrigued and sounds like fun.  :hmm:

As this one of the few games that feature multiplayer and that most of the event could play it sure would be fun. Just found an article featuring gameplay of the modes:

Capture The Flag (Invasion) is the perfect mode for you, ain't it? ^_^

• Like 1

I guess I can change if I delete Battle Princess. What number did you place Infamous and Okami? Maybe I'll change the list.

My order doesn't matter, honestly. Aside from Jak in the first slot, I just tried to alternate shorter and longer games. I have no problem rearranging it.

1. Jak II
  2. SSX
  3. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  4. Okami HD
  5. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
  6. Mass Effect
  7. Flame Over
  8. InFamous
  9. Saints Row: The Third
  10. Heavy Rain

My completion rate is hardly good but I'm totally up for doing this

Here's the games I'll do for the event

1. Dark Souls 2: SOTFS

2. OKAGE: Shadow King

3. Alien: Isolation

4. Akiba's Trip

5. The Witcher 3

6. Fahrenheit

7. Fat Princess Adventure

8. Risen 3: Enhanced Edition

9. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

10. World of Final Fantasy OR Skyrim Remastered

Are all of these okay for the event?

• Like 3

My order doesn't matter, honestly. Aside from Jak in the first slot, I just tried to alternate shorter and longer games. I have no problem rearranging it.

Infamous is locked at no.1 for me as well. Do you mind moving Okami at no.10? Otherwise, it'll be alright we can still compare our experiences.

Infamous is locked at no.1 for me as well. Do you mind moving Okami at no.10? Otherwise, it'll be alright we can still compare our experiences.

Sure. I haven't heard anything from Rob, so he may not be interested or be willing to move it to another spot, as well.

Are all of these okay for the event?

Looks fine to me. Welcome to the party.

Also, I'd vote Dirt 3 for slot 7 or 8.

@Edun - I did the blast shards without a map. I just kept track of the total I found on each island, so when I got to the end I was able to narrow my search and it wasn't too bad.

Edited by Hemiak

It doesn't matter to me what order I play my games in. If you two need me to change it, just say the word. :)

Edited by DamagingRob

It doesn't matter to me what order I play my games in. If you need two need me to change it, just say the word. :)

That would be nice, if it isn't too much trouble.  :)

I'd have anything but 1 and 10 open for rearranging, in that case. Got a preference?

Sure. I haven't heard anything from Rob, so he may not be interested or be willing to move it to another spot, as well.

I had a job interview, so I haven't been home for the past hour, hour and a half. :P 

That would be nice, if it isn't too much trouble.  :)

I'd have anything but 1 and 10 open for rearranging, in that case. Got a preference?

Right now 2, 4, and 5 are lined up with others' lists. Any other number is fine.