Kill Your Completion... Again(Finished)

I had a job interview, so I haven't been home for the past hour, hour and a half. :P

Right now 2, 4, and 5 are lined up with others' lists. Any other number is fine. 

Wasn't a problem, just didn't want to mess things up on your end. How'd it go?

I don't know... 6? I'm fine changing it to any open space I have before things start, :dunno:

Capture The Flag (Invasion) is the perfect mode for you, ain't it? ^_^

Did that video look like a lot of crashing to you? Looked like a normal race to me.  ;)

That looks like it could be a lot of fun especially if we can get a decent sized lobby of fellow event members. I'm convinced and going to add Dirt 3 to my list. Just need to figure out what to remove. Any dates are fine with me. Playing a few other games along with other people (2,3,9) but they seem pretty flexible on those so I'm sure we can figure something out.

Shut up! Me and the missus are discussing whether or not to get a dog at this very moment :(

What kind are you all thinking about getting? As long it's not a zombie dog you should be fine.

This is what I have so far. Subject to change and criticism, as all off the top of my head without checking trophies or guides.

In no particular order:

1. Virginia + Abzu (two smaller games as one entry, if you'll allow it. I've been trying to get myself to play Abzu since launch day.)

2. Final Fantazy XIII

3. Song of the Deep

4. OxenFree

5. Shadow of the Colossus

6. Letter Quest

7. Hotline Miami

8. Ico

9. Persona 4 Arena (I have 1 trophy that pops just for putting the disc in but have never actually made it past the menu screen. Can this count?) or Child of Light

10. Deadly Tower of Monster or Sine Mora

• Like 4

The list of games no one else is playing on my list keeps getting smaller. xD If you'd be interested in playing this at the same time, I have slots 2, 4, 5, and 6 occupied by games I'm playing at the same time as others, already.

Yeah, sure why not. Number 8 and 9 are reserved for vita games so 7 or 10? I want to try Ico before SotC.

This is what I have so far. Subject to change and criticism, as all off the top of my head without checking trophies or guides.

In no particular order:

1. Virginia + Abzu (two smaller games as one entry, if you'll allow it. I've been trying to get myself to play Abzu since launch day.)

2. Final Fantazy XIII

3. Song of the Deep

4. OxenFree

5. Shadow of the Colossus

6. Letter Quest

7. Hotline Miami

8. Ico

9. Persona 4 Arena (I have 1 trophy that pops just for putting the disc in but have never actually made it past the menu screen. Can this count?) or Child of Light

10. Deadly Tower of Monster or Sine Mora

I definitely want to play Deadly Tower at some point, I can put it in the same slot as you. I could also do Letter Quest perhaps, if I otherwise do not get to ten games I'm playing alongside others.

Thanks for the answers, Billy and Hermiak!

I am in (gulp).

Here's my tentative list. Would also like to sync playing Dirt3 with others here to knock out annoying MP.

I tried to pick games that are a bit different from one another.

1. Rory McIlroy PGA Tour (PS4)

2. The Order 1886 (PS4)

3. Lego The Hobbit (PS3)

4. The Raven (PS3)

5. Rugby World Cup 2015 (PS4)

6. Dirt 3 (PS3)

7. Never Alone (PS4)

8. Apotheon (PS4)

9. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (PS3)

10. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4)

We're trying to get DiRT on 7 or 8, I believe.

I want to do Rapture as well, could play alongside tou if you want.

Though both people I just quoted put a game I'd like to play on #10 so something would have to be swapped.

Edit: haha, post number 1337 for me!

Edited by BillyHorrible

I'll be keeping my list as it was from the previous thread, doubtful that I'll change my mind in the next few days.

1. Dishonored
  2. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
  3. Resonance of Fate
  4. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
  5. El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
  6. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  7. Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
  8. Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day
  9. Beyond Good & Evil HD
  10. Mass Effect
  • Like 4

Also, I'd vote Dirt 3 for slot 7 or 8.

I might have friends over the weekend of 7 so 8 for me preferrably, I'm on the Rome/Paris/Amsterdam time zone by the way.

Looks fine to me. Welcome to the party.

Also, I'd vote Dirt 3 for slot 7 or 8.

Similar to Billy I might also have visitors on the weekend from 19th to 20th or from 26th to 27th (don't know if and don't know when thanks to my visitor's disposedness to procrastinate things :shakefist: ) so time slot #8 would fit better but then there's the big problem of time zones. Like Billy I'm in GMT+1.

Maybe if we can't find a time to play all during this event we might split it up in Team 'Murica and Team Yurop.

I'm running out of open slots. ^^' Moved Dishonored to #1, and Shadow of the Colossus to #7. Hopefully, all that works. Just need someone playing Rune Factory, Noire, and Puppeteer. :P

And I thought Billy would be the first to have all slots filled up with simultaneous playing sessions. Billy, you disappoint me. :(

+1 Kudos for Rob!

• Like 3

I'm running out of open slots. ^^' Moved Dishonored to #1, and Shadow of the Colossus to #7. Hopefully, all that works. Just need someone playing Rune Factory, Noire, and Puppeteer. :P

I could change one of mine up for Rune Factory.  I kept it off the list because I heard it's a similar sort of game to the Ateiler games and I had one of those already.

Edited by ladynadiad

I could change one of mine up for Rune Factory.  I kept it off the list because I heard it's a similar sort of game to the Ateiler games and I had one of those already.

That's up to you. I don't have to be playing all of them simultaneously with someone else. Not sure how similar they are. Rune Factory is kind of like Harvest Moon, I think. But I haven't played those either, so I can't say what they're like. Atelier, I have tried. And there was a lot of strict time management. Kind of turned me off. 

And I thought Billy would be the first to have all slots filled up with simultaneous playing sessions. Billy, you disappoint me. :(

+1 Kudos for Rob!

It's not for lack of trying though, I posted my list of possible games about half a dozen times... I guess nobody wants to play with me, or the games I have suck :(

Once more, with feeling:

PS4

Leo's Fortune

The Playroom

Shadow Of The Beast

PS+

Galak-Z: The Dimensional

Magicka 2 (only if we can find a group to play with)

Rebel Galaxy

Resident Evil

Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell

Tricky Towers

Ultratron

PS3

Doodle God/Devil/Kingdom

PS+

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Mad Riders

Retro/Grade

Vita

PS+

Actual Sunlight

Code: Realize

Surge Deluxe

Plus any of the PS+ November titles.

My current list:

• BADLAND (with Crimson Idol)
  • Lords Of The Fallen (with MarkusT1992)
  • Super Stardust HD (with MStalker58)
  • Furi (with DamagingRob and MarkusT1992)
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • DiRT 3 (with a bunch of people, I'll write this down once everyone has decided)
  • ?
  • ?

Also if they agree to play at the same time and we can plan slots: Deadly Tower and Letter Quest with XX_FTW and Rapture with PerryToxteth so really I have just two slots left.

P.S. Yeah if enough people join the DiRT then we'd better check timezones to make groups.

Sadly I don't have Rune Factory and I already have popped a trophy in The Puppeteer while diving, only played that for half a minute to dive a trophy and would gladly play it :(

Letter Quest Remastered (PS Vita. Supposedly it's available on PS4 as well, if that should be the case I'll play it on there)

I must have missed your post at first, I see in the OP now that you're doing Letter Quest as well. Would you like to play alongside me (and possibly XX_FTW)?

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 1

It's not for lack of trying though, I posted my list of possible games about half a dozen times... I guess nobody wants to play with me, or the games I have suck :(

Poor Billy. :/

I don't think that most of the games you chose suck (maybe those Doodle-games) or that people don't want to play with you. Personally I have barely anything to choose from your list as I know that most of the games aren't my cup of tea and most of them being IGC-games I didn't activate as I knew that I would never ever play them.

Edited by Crimson Idol