Uncharted 4: Survival Mode (Co-op)

23 hours ago, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

You're welcome. We did use one time boosters but the funny part is that when we used the "Rising" boosters, we died and wasted them and ended up restarting and not needing those at all. We ended up using the Team Mystical boosters for cheaper revive stones and indras eternity. The latter comes in handy in siege when fighting the enemies that let off the el dorado projectiles when they die as that can kill you really fast. My friends and I found that most of them run out of the radius when you throw this, giving us time to snipe them from a safe distance and not get hit by the projectiles. We also did the cheaper gear to place mines around our perimeter. They didn't even reach us after that. The "rising" boosters are very helpful but if you don't map out the area and plan for every attack, you'll just waste them. Your team should be very efficient and always know what your plan for every wave is or you will waste those boosters very fast. Don't be ashamed to camp out with rifles if necessary because they will destroy you at close range, especially since in the later stages, they are like 90% armored enemies.

ok, just watched your play on youtube. great strategy. i've been using the wrong longgun and handgun from stage 7 to 10.

Edited by aimeraya
info update

On 11/22/2016 at 2:47 AM, Undead Wolf said:

I'm still waiting for that Brutal difficulty DLC. It would give me the excuse to play through this game again.

As for this DLC, I just hope the trophies aren't too difficult because I'd rather not have to give up on my 100% completion. :P I can already see the frustration when playing with randoms...

They're all easy except for one: ...it, complete every stage on crushing with three stars.

On 19/12/2016 at 10:16 AM, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

Posso confermare questo. Non vi è alcun matchmaking per la frantumazione. Avendo anche appena finito, posso offrire consigli che potrebbero essere utili. Dare una mano 3, radar avanzato e il combattimento Revive 3 sono fondamentale per ottenere 3 stelle. O almeno lo era per i miei amici e me. Inoltre si vorrà Deadeye 3 per sconfiggere i boss più veloce, come si vorrà fare il maggior danno tramite colpi alla testa il più rapidamente possibile, prima di evocare altri nemici per aiutarli (Come se non fossero sopraffatti abbastanza). Un'altra cosa che vorrei aggiungere è per i modificatori "headshot e corpo a corpo", ti consigliamo di portare Prizefighter 3 perché non si ha intenzione di lasciare che li colpo alla testa con qualsiasi mezzo. I miei amici e ho usato il livello 5 armi: P90, Per lo più la M14 personalizzati, e l'azione fucile a pompa per certe battaglie. Era sempre uno dei tre. E la pistola Agarawal livello 5 e (questo è abbastanza buono per ottenere colpi alla testa in buono danni.)

Ciao , i'm Italian and we are 3 teams.
Congratulations for your 100% uncharted 4. Could you give some other advice in addition to what you've written? Thank you very much :wave:

• Like 1

Last night I played with some randoms and it took us over an hour to beat the New Devon level on moderate difficulty. That siege was real pain in the dick, but I'm really glad that no one rage quitted. I admit, I was close to do that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Last night I played with some randoms and it took us over an hour to beat the New Devon level on moderate difficulty. That siege was real pain in the dick, but I'm really glad that no one rage quitted. I admit, I was close to do that.

Yeah New Devon is a particularly tricky one with randoms, rightly so I guess being the final stage. It was the final warlord (for anyone who's not gottten to it yet, there are two, yay! <_<) that was the problem for me. Without a decent team it's near impossible. Buddied up with a pal though (and one random who turned out to be decent) and it wasn't so bad at all. 

Did all but the last stage solo last night on Light difficulty. New Devon is a real bitch to complete. You have the siege which throws mostly armored guys at you plus the hunters. Your AI companion really isn't much help. Then you have back to back warlord waves, with the latter being very difficult without another player helping you out. 

Basically Avery teleports around right next to you while summoning weaker companions of himself and a brute with a heavy machine gun. Every time I end up dying and my AI guy dies shortly after. There is nothing I can really do. Sure I can buy weapons from the arsenal but Avery just teleports next to me and either summons El Dorado or throws a projectile that is almost guaranteed to put me down.

I don't know how to do this solo.

11 hours ago, Spide29 said:

Ciao , i'm Italian and we are 3 teams.
Congratulations for your 100% uncharted 4. Could you give some other advice in addition to what you've written? Thank you very much :wave:

Thank you. I can think of nothing to add in addition to what I've written in my first and second post on this thread.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Did all but the last stage solo last night on Light difficulty. New Devon is a real bitch to complete. You have the siege which throws mostly armored guys at you plus the hunters. Your AI companion really isn't much help. Then you have back to back warlord waves, with the latter being very difficult without another player helping you out. 

Basically Avery teleports around right next to you while summoning weaker companions of himself and a brute with a heavy machine gun. Every time I end up dying and my AI guy dies shortly after. There is nothing I can really do. Sure I can buy weapons from the arsenal but Avery just teleports next to me and either summons El Dorado or throws a projectile that is almost guaranteed to put me down.

I don't know how to do this solo.

Firstly, If you're on Light mode, be sure to at least be level 20. Equip Deadeye 3, Purchase an Indra's Eternity and also bring a strong enough long gun with a high enough rate of fire. (Pak,Lowe,or whichever suits you) and also an effective side arm as you may not have time to reload before he gets up (Fossa ,Agawaral or something with a nice clip / rate of fire.). When you get Avery Vulnerable, Toss the Indra's Eternity at his feet and shoot only for the head. You should destroy his health in a matter of seconds this way. If done correctly, you """"should""" (I said should, if not, he'll have very little health left) kill him in one go and before he is able to cause much trouble. If you are not level 20 and need to farm xp, you should do so on the "Train Wreck" stage on hard difficulty. You will rack up points in no time and it's a very easy stage and fast to do alone even at a low level. You can average about 50k to 60k in about 5 to 6 minutes.

7 hours ago, aimeraya said:

Still need 3 stars on Stage 7, 8 and 10 for crushing. Any advice on how to safely pass the 1st wave of Stage 7?

The treasure wave on stage 7? Let me first say that bringing team boosters do stall for time. The game unfairly starts the timer as soon as you get in the game while spawning you away from the location you need to be. But when you bring team boosters, the game takes time to tell you who brought what to the team if said booster is team based and this is good because It gives you time to get to the treasure spawning location before the enemies spawn. Know where you need to be and split up. Have two team members go for the first wave of treasures and when they are almost done, go yourself to the next area and wait. You should already be collecting treasures shortly after they spawn. They should then come help you and you each should take different routes, while one of you is going up, the other should be going down and the other should strictly be going after the hard to reach treasures that could likely take a few tries to get. My friends and I did this wave in just under a minute or a little over.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

Firstly, If you're on Light mode, be sure to at least be level 20. Equip Deadeye 3, Purchase an Indra's Eternity and also bring a strong enough long gun with a high enough rate of fire. (Pak,Lowe,or whichever suits you) and also an effective side arm as you may not have time to reload before he gets up (Fossa ,Agawaral or something with a nice clip / rate of fire.). When you get Avery Vulnerable, Toss the Indra's Eternity at his feet and shoot only for the head. You should destroy his health in a matter of seconds this way. If done correctly, you """"should""" (I said should, if not, he'll have very little health left) kill him in one go and before he is able to cause much trouble. If you are not level 20 and need to farm xp, you should do so on the "Train Wreck" stage on hard difficulty. You will rack up points in no time and it's a very easy stage and fast to do alone even at a low level. You can average about 50k to 60k in about 5 to 6 minutes.

So do I need to replay the first few stages on a higher difficulty?

Doesnt sound too bad, but my USB cable broke and my PS4 controller is dead. Going to have to wait until tomorrow.

I've got 3 stars on all crushing stages except for 10... 10 seems like its gonna be tough.

The indra eternity trick people are doing is inconsistent so if you get it to work its literally just luck of the draw. high rate of fire weapons are a must though I know that, it definitely has something to do with keeping the high rate of fire on his head and not missing.

35 minutes ago, Rose_Dark said:

I think you unlock crushing after playing all the maps (but I'm not 100% sure)

19 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

I did play all of them but not on the same difficulty setting. Some on easy, some medium, some hard.  Some offline, some online. No unlock for me til now.

Don't you unlock Crushing after you complete all stages on Hard difficulty at least once?

28 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

I did play all of them but not on the same difficulty setting. Some on easy, some medium, some hard.  Some offline, some online. No unlock for me til now.

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Don't you unlock Crushing after you complete all stages on Hard difficulty at least once?

What i mean is you need to play all maps on hard to unlock crushing :)

Edited by Rose_Dark