Uncharted 4: Survival Mode (Co-op)

I've been playing this since July and hit max level so the experience won't do anything for me. :P However there's rewards to be had, skeleton skins, a star next to your name, etc. Trophies might be pretty straightforward but we'll see. We're also getting colors now thank goodness. The update is Tuesday if not Wednesday.

Hey guys. Oddly enough, the new trophies can be seen when I have my phone set in Swedish. Here's the proof:

AfOBTxM.png

So as you know, each level has 5 waves and there are 10 levels. Each level cleared gives a trophy. There are two more trophies, giving a total of 12 trophies for the DLC.

It looks like to have a Star-rating system depending of your score. One trophy is given for having a star or more in every level, the other trophy is given for having all three stars in every level. BUT here's the catch: You'll need to get all stars in Crushing difficulty!

Have a nice survival guys!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

So as you know, each level has 5 waves and there are 10 levels. Each level cleared gives a trophy. There are two more trophies, giving a total of 12 trophies for the DLC.

It looks like to have a Star-rating system depending of your score. One trophy is given for having a star or more in every level, the other trophy is given for having all three stars in every level. BUT here's the catch: You'll need to get all stars in Crushing difficulty!

Yeah, I can also see the trophies on my PS4 now. This is correct. 12 trophies: 10 bronze for completing levels and 1 bronze for getting a star on every level on Crushing difficulty and 1 silver for getting all stars on Crushing difficulty.

EDIT: Lol, now I see that I almost literally posted what you said :P

Edited by Lucas

Hmm crushing could be a pain but hey, had to complete a co-op arena in U3 on crushing without dying and that wasn't so bad. It just depends on what we need to do for the stars, if dying deducts score etc.

Do we know if this is three player like U2/3 or more/less? 

Edited by dell9300

53 minutes ago, dell9300 said:

Hmm crushing could be a pain but hey, had to complete a co-op arena in U3 on crushing without dying and that wasn't so bad. It just depends on what we need to do for the stars, if dying deducts score etc.

Do we know if this is three player like U2/3 or more/less? 

It was already confirmed to have a maximum of 3 players back when the trailer released. :P

27 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

It was already confirmed to have a maximum of 3 players back when the trailer released. :P

Yeah I clicked after saying that. :P

38 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

So release date is Dec. 20th?

Release date is today! ;) Just downloaded the update now. 

Edit: the stars seem to be time based as well as score. Three star on stage one is 3:30! :S

Edited by dell9300