Uncharted 4: Survival Mode (Co-op)

So Naughty Dog has FINALLY announced Co-op after months of anticipation. The trailer looks promising, what do you guys think? From what I've gotten out of it is that it's, as the title says, a survival mode. Where you and your teammates fight against rounds of enemies to see how far you can go. Now this does seem a little different than previous Uncharted Co-ops where there was actually a story. There may still be one but at the looks of it it's purely for gameplay. Regardless it seems exciting and I look forward to giving it a go in December.

I'm still waiting for that Brutal difficulty DLC. It would give me the excuse to play through this game again.

As for this DLC, I just hope the trophies aren't too difficult because I'd rather not have to give up on my 100% completion. :P I can already see the frustration when playing with randoms...

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for that Brutal difficulty DLC. It would give me the excuse to play through this game again.

As for this DLC, I just hope the trophies aren't too difficult because I'd rather not have to give up on my 100% completion. :P I can already see the frustration when playing with randoms...

you can be frustrated as well with non randoms =P

Cool, I'm excited to get some more trophies in this game. I thought Uncharted 4's multiplayer was pretty enjoyable so I'm looking forward to this.

Yeah, I really hope they decide to also add Brutal difficulty to this game at some point. I just felt Crushing difficulty was too easy (in all Uncharted games) and really liked the challenge the Nathan Drake Collection gave me with Brutal difficulty.

Yeah, I really hope they decide to also add Brutal difficulty to this game at some point. I just felt Crushing difficulty was too easy (in all Uncharted games) and really liked the challenge the Nathan Drake Collection gave me with Brutal difficulty.

Maybe if we're lucky, they will add Brutal difficulty sometime around when the singleplayer DLC releases. I think that's what they did with The Last of Us and Grounded mode. Correct me if I'm wrong. Crushing difficulty was even easier in Uncharted 4 when you consider that you can use cheats with no penalty. If they do decide to add a Brutal difficulty, I hope the cheats get disabled.

• Like 1

Did I read an early post correctly?

More multilayer trophies? I may be going against the norm here but I'm beyond happy

I love earning the trophies in Uncharted online

So hopefully we'll get a nice spread across all online modes

Hopefully Ranked Deathmatch won't have one for hitting Master but it's Naughty Dog

I can sense one trophy already

"A Dab Hand"

Use one of the dab-based taunts over an enemy you just downed

• Like 2

If you enjoyed the game, then you shouldn't need an excuse to play it again. :P

That's true, but I've already played through the game three times for the platinum, so I'm not itching to go back for another playthough right now, especially when I have so many games in my backlog that remain untouched. A new difficulty with a few extra trophies would give me an incentive to go back though. ;)

Because I'm a very unlikable person would be the obvious answer. :P That and I'm awkward when it comes to interacting with actual human beings. :awesome:

Hmm I can relate to at least 1 of the 2 I think.

Unlikable is also not really a thing since that's different per person. So for 1 you are unlikable for someone else your not :) ^~^

and interacting in person I guess? Since you are talking to people on the fora =P 

I'm pretty excited for this. I never really left Uncharted 4, I've been sinking my time into the mp trying to max out my level; I'm only 56 right now. I could see a trophy for making it to wave 50 on crushing for a challenge and serious team building skills :lol:. But overall I'm pleased with Naughty Dog's commitment to the road map; can't wait for Classic mode to return!

Did I read an early post correctly?

More multilayer trophies? I may be going against the norm here but I'm beyond happy

I love earning the trophies in Uncharted online

So hopefully we'll get a nice spread across all online modes

Hopefully Ranked Deathmatch won't have one for hitting Master but it's Naughty Dog

I can sense one trophy already

"A Dab Hand"

Use one of the dab-based taunts over an enemy you just downed

i'm with you on this, i hope that they give us loads of trophies to keep me on the coop modes!!!