Uncharted 4: Survival Mode (Co-op)

8 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Great job scaring me about getting my 100% back without even trying lol.

You should be scared, it's the stuff of nightmares! :devil:

Okay I'm exaggerating. After levelling up a bit I've realised it becomes easier: your health and damage dealt to enemies increases, and weapons get upgraded. So the way to do it will be to just play and build your strength then go back and get the stars. In that sense it reminds me of RE Revelations' RAID mode (for those who've played that). You need to complete the ten stages on hard before unlocking crushing anyway. Level 20 is recommended for hard and level 40 for crushing, so really it's best to start on moderate. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dell9300 said:

Okay I'm exaggerating. After levelling up a bit I've realised it becomes easier: your health and damage dealt to enemies increases, and weapons get upgraded. So the way to do it will be to just play and build your strength then go back and get the stars. In that sense it reminds me of RE Revelations' RAID mode (for those who've played that). You need to complete the ten stages on hard before unlocking crushing anyway. Level 20 is recommended for hard and level 40 for crushing, so really it's best to start on moderate. 

So because when the base game came out, I just did the MP trophies and forgot about MP after that, I will be at a disadvantage? I will have to grind up to level 40 on multiplayer before I am a chance to get these trophies?

3 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

So because when the base game came out, I just did the MP trophies and forgot about MP after that, I will be at a disadvantage? I will have to grind up to level 40 on multiplayer before I am a chance to get these trophies?

Luckily no. Your level in survival is separate to your level in the rest of the multiplayer, so everyone will start at level 1 when starting survival for the first time. ;)

• Like 4

Just now, dell9300 said:

Luckily no. Your level in survival is separate to your level in the rest of the multiplayer, so everyone will start at level 1 when starting survival for the first time. ;)

Thanks for the info!

Downloading it now and looking forward to it. Even more so now after you clarified that for me lol.

I am sure it seems hard for everyone now but with some practise, etc. it will probably be able to be done with the AI by someone soon enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dell9300 said:

with that attitude of yours, l feel like you are the kind of guy who l can ask for giving me a hand if l struggle with this shit :D

• Like 1

Well this should be easy on Light difficulty.  The 10 levels come with 12 trophies and 10 of them are just finishing the levels. I don't think you need to earn any stars, you just complete all of them.

Getting 3 stars on Crushing is probably going to require three players working well together. Other games that have a Survival like mode get waves of enemies that will simply anniliate you if you are playing on a high difficulty level. Unfortunately since I am stuck with bad internet I will most likely not get this 'final' trophy. Maybe if I'm lucky one of my friends will allow me to play on his PS4 at his house. 

I like getting 100 percent on games but I won't go overboard in getting every single trophy, especially considering this trophy is only a silver and not a gold.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Well this should be easy on Light difficulty.  The 10 levels come with 12 trophies and 10 of them are just finishing the levels. I don't think you need to earn any stars, you just complete all of them.

Getting 3 stars on Crushing is probably going to require three players working well together. Other games that have a Survival like mode get waves of enemies that will simply anniliate you if you are playing on a high difficulty level. Unfortunately since I am stuck with bad internet I will most likely not get this 'final' trophy. Maybe if I'm lucky one of my friends will allow me to play on his PS4 at his house. 

I like getting 100 percent on games but I won't go overboard in getting every single trophy, especially considering this trophy is only a silver and not a gold.

I agree. I can go all out for certain platinums, but for DLC's, I'm not that willing to do stuff I don't want to do. I'm just gonna do all 10 levels on Light or Moderate difficulty, which will land me a 77% on the DLC, and that's fine by me. I'm not going to grind for hours to get to a certain level, then have a hard and probably frustrating time playing, just for a little DLC silver. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, QuentinCle95 said:

I agree. I can go all out for certain platinums, but for DLC's, I'm not that willing to do stuff I don't want to do. I'm just gonna do all 10 levels on Light or Moderate difficulty, which will land me a 77% on the DLC, and that's fine by me. I'm not going to grind for hours to get to a certain level, then have a hard and probably frustrating time playing, just for a little DLC silver. 

Regardless I will have fun with it. I prefer modes that require players to work together on missions rather than the standard deathmatch mode which is becoming rather cliche at this point.

• Like 1

Hmmmmm, so I need to level up in Survival Mode then play it on Crushing. Well, I have done everything possible in the Coops and MP on UC2 and UC3 (with the exception of the 2 treasure hunting trophies in UC3 cuz I got lazy lol), so I am honestly not expecting this to be too bad lol. I could probably knock his out in a day or 2 once I level up some in Survival Mode. :)

• Like 1