Uncharted 4: Survival Mode (Co-op)

This DLC is surprisingly hard. Some of the DLC fights on Moderate difficulty are harder than most of the campaign fights on Crushing. I've done level 1-8 now, and am currently stuck at level 9. Any semblance of a consideration of going for that silver trophy quickly disappeared for me. It's already tough as nails on such low difficulties, and without even taking star ratings into account. One giant nope for me. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, QuentinCle95 said:

This DLC is surprisingly hard. Some of the DLC fights on Moderate difficulty are harder than most of the campaign fights on Crushing. I've done level 1-8 now, and am currently stuck at level 9. Any semblance of a consideration of going for that silver trophy quickly disappeared for me. It's already tough as nails on such low difficulties, and without even taking star ratings into account. One giant nope for me. 

Agreed. This is incredibly hard. True I have only been playing with the AI and not other people but the difficultly level is high. I think achieving 3 stars on crushing on every level is a great achievement to those that can do it. 

Edited by adam1984123
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, QuentinCle95 said:

The trick is to level up a bit and it becomes easier as you and your weapons become stronger. Though moderate does have a cap at level 20 so any health and damage gains from level 21 upwards will be ignored when playing on moderate (ND's way of stopping us becoming overpowered). 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, dell9300 said:

The trick is to level up a bit and it becomes easier as you and your weapons become stronger. Though moderate does have a cap at level 20 so any health and damage gains from level 21 upwards will be ignored when playing on moderate (ND's way of stopping us becoming overpowered). 

Does it help a lot if you are level 40? Or is it just some moderate improvements to damage and health? 

11 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

Does it help a lot if you are level 40? Or is it just some moderate improvements to damage and health? 

I don't see much difference! If you play with 2 good players, it will always be easier!

Edit : Ohhhh on crushing with 3 stars on all maps..... You better take a can of red bull !!!

Edited by Rose_Dark

i havent yet started on these trophies, and i wish to ask some questions..

1. for the stage 1-10 trophies, can these be unlocked on the lowest difficulty?
2. to play stage 10, must i always start at stage 1 and work my way through stage 10, or can i select stage 10 during game setup?
3. i understand enhanced weapons would make the crushing trophies easier. how long does levelling up take for you to be in a good enough position for this? is the levelling up like GTAO with its ranking system - very time consuming (took me weeks/months to get to rank 100 there)? if this means alot of grinding, i might not bother with these.

9 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

i havent yet started on these trophies, and i wish to ask some questions..

1. for the stage 1-10 trophies, can these be unlocked on the lowest difficulty?
2. to play stage 10, must i always start at stage 1 and work my way through stage 10, or can i select stage 10 during game setup?
3. i understand enhanced weapons would make the crushing trophies easier. how long does levelling up take for you to be in a good enough position for this? is the levelling up like GTAO with its ranking system - very time consuming (took me weeks/months to get to rank 100 there)? if this means alot of grinding, i might not bother with these.

1- Any difficulty
2- You need to play stage 1 first, then 2,3,4,5 etc.. you can't play stages that you haven't played
3- Don't worry about levelling up, after the first stage If you're lucky, you're at level 8 or 9 !
Don't think that enhanced weapons make crushing easier, you need some skill and good partners (unless you're god) :)

Ok, I've just finished the DLC and played through all stages on Moderate difficulty, except for the last one on Light, which is a nightmare to say the least even on the easiest difficulty. I don't wanna imagine what getting three stars on all levels on Crushing difficulty would entail. I guess now Uncharted 4 won't be back to 100%.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rockstarjazz said:

1 hour ago, Rose_Dark said:

2- You need to play stage 1 first, then 2,3,4,5 etc.. you can't play stages that you haven't played

This is incorrect. You don't have to play all stages at once and you also don't have to play them in order. You can't select stage 6-10 from the start but you can choose to join a game with randoms. This way you are able to play stages in a random order. For example, I only played games with randoms so far and I got stage 2 first, then stage 6 and then stage 1. I got stage 8 after stage 1 but my PS4 got disconnected from the internet and the game kicked me from the session, so that's why I don't have that trophy yet.

8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This is incorrect. You don't have to play all stages at once and you also don't have to play them in order. You can't select stage 6-10 from the start but you can choose to join a game with randoms. This way you are able to play stages in a random order. For example, I only played games with randoms so far and I got stage 2 first, then stage 6 and then stage 1. I got stage 8 after stage 1 but my PS4 got disconnected from the internet and the game kicked me from the session, so that's why I don't have that trophy yet.

Incorrect how? The stages are blocked from the second stage! And to play randomly from stage 6-10 you need to be a member of ps plus!
Do you know if he has already joined? Ok...

On Moderate difficulty you can play any stage from 1-5 in any order. I got my first trophy on 3rd or 4th stage. Rest of them (6-10) are locked tho.

EDIT: Or maybe it was just because I joined a random match...

Edited by Juzota

I think ND has raised the difficulty this much cuz they want us to purchase the paid content.

But who will know what they gonna do? I was the 6th player who 100% UC3, but after that they raised the dropping rate of rare treasures.

Edited by aimeraya
PSNP has a new statistic.

2 hours ago, rockstarjazz said:

You unlock each stage to play individually as you go along so you don't have to start over at stage 1 each time you play. :) There is a Hardcore mode that does make you play the whole lot continuously, back to back, but thankfully there's no trophy for it. 

23 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

Level 40 increases your health by 100% (so it's double from what you started with at level 1) and increases the damage you do to enemies also by 100%. You should also have upgraded weapons by then which are unlocked by defeating warlords (bosses). For the crushing stars you'll probably want to be level 50 though which is a 125% increase. ;) Even then though it's still going to be very difficult solo so as Rose_Dark said a decent group of players is also needed. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Ok, I've just finished the DLC and played through all stages on Moderate difficulty, except for the last one on Light, which is a nightmare to say the least even on the easiest difficulty. I don't wanna imagine what getting three stars on all levels on Crushing difficulty would entail. I guess now Uncharted 4 won't be back to 100%.

10, eh? I myself found the bosses of stage 5 and 8 to be the hardest.

Can someone confirm this for me... if I want to play on crushing mode with other players, I need to invite them or vice versa? It seems strange that they won't allow matchmaking for crushing difficulty.

8 hours ago, Cielle said:

Well I finished Crushing with my buddies. Was pretty fun, Stage 2, 3, 7, 9 and 10 can be a pain. You need good coordination and good loadouts. Now to wait for hardcore mode for those gold skeletons :D

Seeing as you have the trophies for this, would you mind giving me some advice on loadouts and what stuff to pick? And also, did you use level 5 weapons to do it? I just don't want to do it underpowered, so I'm grinding out all the weapons now. And how much extra damage do they do?

3 hours ago, MythRaider1994 said:

Can someone confirm this for me... if I want to play on crushing mode with other players, I need to invite them or vice versa? It seems strange that they won't allow matchmaking for crushing difficulty.

Seeing as you have the trophies for this, would you mind giving me some advice on loadouts and what stuff to pick? And also, did you use level 5 weapons to do it? I just don't want to do it underpowered, so I'm grinding out all the weapons now. And how much extra damage do they do?

I can confirm this. There is no matchmaking for Crushing. Having also just finished it, I can offer advice that might be helpful. Helping Hand 3, Enhanced Radar and Combat Revive 3 are crucial to getting 3 stars. Or at least it was for my friends and me. Also you'll want Deadeye 3 to defeat the bosses faster as you'll want to deal as much damage via headshots as quickly as possible before they summon other enemies to help them (As if they weren't overpowered enough). Another thing I'd like to add is for the "headshot and melee" modifiers, you'll want to bring Prizefighter 3 because they aren't going to just let you headshot them by any means. My friends and I used level 5 weapons: P90, Mostly the M14 Custom, and the pump action shotgun for certain battles. It was always one of the three. And the Agarawal level 5 handgun as well (This is pretty good for getting headshots at good damage.)

• Like 3

On 12/17/2016 at 1:01 AM, QuentinCle95 said:

QFT.

Hats off to anyone who can get that silver trophy, even with all the upgrades.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

I can confirm this. There is no matchmaking for Crushing. Having also just finished it, I can offer advice that might be helpful. Helping Hand 3, Enhanced Radar and Combat Revive 3 are crucial to getting 3 stars. Or at least it was for my friends and me. Also you'll want Deadeye 3 to defeat the bosses faster as you'll want to deal as much damage via headshots as quickly as possible before they summon other enemies to help them (As if they weren't overpowered enough). Another thing I'd like to add is for the "headshot and melee" modifiers, you'll want to bring Prizefighter 3 because they aren't going to just let you headshot them by any means. My friends and I used level 5 weapons: P90, Mostly the M14 Custom, and the pump action shotgun for certain battles. It was always one of the three. And the Agarawal level 5 handgun as well (This is pretty good for getting headshots at good damage.)

Thanks for your advice. I just want to know have u used one time booster?

1 hour ago, aimeraya said:

Thanks for your advice. I just want to know have u used one time booster?

You're welcome. We did use one time boosters but the funny part is that when we used the "Rising" boosters, we died and wasted them and ended up restarting and not needing those at all. We ended up using the Team Mystical boosters for cheaper revive stones and indras eternity. The latter comes in handy in siege when fighting the enemies that let off the el dorado projectiles when they die as that can kill you really fast. My friends and I found that most of them run out of the radius when you throw this, giving us time to snipe them from a safe distance and not get hit by the projectiles. We also did the cheaper gear to place mines around our perimeter. They didn't even reach us after that. The "rising" boosters are very helpful but if you don't map out the area and plan for every attack, you'll just waste them. Your team should be very efficient and always know what your plan for every wave is or you will waste those boosters very fast. Don't be ashamed to camp out with rifles if necessary because they will destroy you at close range, especially since in the later stages, they are like 90% armored enemies.