New Site Update Issues

Parker

6 hours ago, Urbandonment said:

Hello! Great update! But somehow my banner has gone and i cannot upload them anymore today?

Actually i can upload but when i save it return

Something went wrong, your settings were not saved - imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 2 to be resource, null given

Hmm, make sure it isn't over 2MB, save it as a JPEG if it's higher than 2MB

• Like 1

I successfully uploaded my custom banner again (then cropped it since it looks like the dimensions changed a bit), thanks!

Maybe it can help, but I guess something is broken in the code to unlinking my twitter account because when I let my mouse without clicking, the unlinking button redirects to my profile page. So of course it's impossible right now to try to unlink my twitter account :(

edit: broken for firefox.

I managed to log out, then sign in again my twitter through chrome from my smartphone.

Edited by FinalFan
Fixed by myself

1 hour ago, nutty_28 said:

On the statistics page, my Game Rank categories are not showing quite right.

It says I have 4 "C" rank games but it should only be 3?

1 minute ago, GaarasNightmare said:

I got the same problem, 2 of my A Rank games are instead C and B Rank now on the Statistic Page.

Finally spotted this bug, fixed.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, marioquartz said:

But show ALL the secret trophies. Earned or not. 

But i want see only the secret trophies earned. And hidden the not earned ones.

• Earned => Show
  • NOT earned => hidden

Ah. I see what you mean now. I changed the settings in one of my games to hide secret trophies and the ones I earned showed up like yours. This may be a bug considering the message says to earn it, which you obviously did. I never would have noticed otherwise because I've had the option to show the secret trophies marked forever lol.

Apologies if this has been asked/answered somewhere already, but is there any way to use a simple text editor on this software? The previous version had a switch next to the formatting options you could click to change between them, I've never been able to find anything now. It's a complete pain to do anything without being able to put in the bbcode directly.

Another question I have is: Have the urls of the trophy images on the main site changed? My lovely trophy checklist is filled with images that won't load :( 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Finally spotted this bug, fixed.

Thanks Sly, my number of "C" ranks is showing correctly now.

However, I now have too many "S" ranks! It should be 45 not 47 to match the number of games completed on my profile. The difference of 2 games should both be "A" rather than "S".

Maybe this is not a site update issue but I didn't know where to ask this. There is an option for color and size of the font in the post but, there is no font type option as before, will it be back or? 

Also, there is no privacy option in the forum profile anymore, will it be at some point?

Edited by mapachiniartaud